Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: wambo

Mastery Rank: 25 (almost 26)

Language: English, German

Hours: 2.8k

Currentย clan: chair

Previous clan: Cowaii

Started Playing: 2016

Discord ID: wambo#4760

ย 

my friend mura joined q a couple of days ago and said the clan has been doing really well. this really made me miss the old days. i love playing warframe and would love to join back
unknown.png

IGN: Kekxsz.
Mastery Rank: Legendary 1
Hours: 1034h ingame, 2250h on Steam
Timezone: CET, GMT+2
Language: English
Current clan: Team Hydra
Previous clan: I dont remember
Started Playing: 2019
Discord ID: Kekxsz#0727

There are 2 reasons why I would like to join Quasars:
First: I like my current clan, I've been part of it for 1,5 years now,ย but I want some change.
Second: I'd like to push my limits much as I can, since I'm basically out of content at this point, I have a 100 Forma Gauss because I was bored and made content for myself.

IGN: darkchi

MR: 21, 450+ h

Clan: Hun One

Starting: 2013

Discord:ย D3vi4nt#3666

Language: English and Croatian

ย 

Hi, I'm 31 y old, I play 2-3 hour per day, around 21-02h CET in the night, hope to join the clan.. gladly to help other and learn some new stuff...

IGN : netstorm_
Mastery Rank: 25
Currentย Clan: Darkstar Gladiators
Started Warframe: In 2019 and quit after reaching MR 9/10.
Discord ID: Netstorm#6666

I picked up the game again in march 2021 and started enjoying it. Journey of MR 10-25 in last 6 months.
Usually playing 60-80 hours every week.
Eidalon Hunting is a daily routine for me.
Also enjoy being competitive and efficient while playing.
Thanks for considering.

Edited by netstorm_
typo

IGN: AsHDrG0N
Mastery Rank 22ย 
Languages: Englishย & Spanish

In Game Hours 800
Current Clan: Irregulares
Started Playing: 2018 in ps4 and switched to pc in feb 2019
Discord ID:ย enete#5752

I would like to join the clan to improve my gameplay, learn more about the game and play with people

The type of content that I enjoy the most are eidolon huntingย and endurance runsย 
I play 30 to 40ย hours a week
I would like find the mostย efficient way to do things, try and experiment with new things,ย get into competitive events and help the clan climb the leaderboards

IGN:ย  -i-f-r-u-m-b-l-y-

MR: 21 withย 80%ย  + 933 hours played

Language: Spanish andย a little english :D

Current clan: H20 primeย 

Previus clan: L.O.R.S

ID discord:ย Frumbly#3658

ย 

I can say that they are very competitive, I like events in a competitive format, I love the eidolons and within the clan I would like to first adapt and be productive within the clan and then take advantage both within warframe and outside of it in the sense of learning more English

ย 

Edited by --LORS--Nymue

IGN:ย hiii5_mc_pants

discord:ย hiii5#3126

MR:ย 21 - 797 hours

Language:ย English

Current Clan:ย syndicate solsticeย 

Started Playing:ย 2017

ย i am looking for an active clan to try more efficient ways to play the "end game content"

Edited by hiii5_mc_pants

IGN:ย Xhalerz

MR:ย 27 - 992ย  hours (In mission)

Language:ย English

Notes:ย I came from a clan that was non-casual and semi-competitive but it was small and sadly the leaders became inactive (me included for a while) and it died. I am now looking for a much bigger and serious clan that enjoys setting records and being competitive in a friendly setting.ย  I don't personally care about the plat prizes and will gladly help fund them in the future if need be.

Hello all I would love to join. My IGN is stevengeance and my warframe account is over 6 years old I believe. My discord is stevengeance#0910. I am looking to be little more active to playing again and need a new home. I am a nursing student and I am also working night shift. I got a lot on my hands but I enjoy playing games as stress relief. I live in USA, PA. Hope to see you all :)

MR: 24 Hours: I believe about 1.6k

Edited by stevengeance

I really would like to join the clan >)

IGN: --Q--Vini

MR:ย 31(L1) 2k800 hours-6k hours(steam)

Language:ย Portuguese-English

Discord:ย KuPreto#0180

ย 

Edited by --Q--Vini

Current clan: The Arcane Seraph, It's a small clan with only me and the owner active, I've been in it for like 3 or 4 years.

Previous clans: none I've only ever done solo or been in TAS

IGN: Flowrpotย 

MR/Hours:ย  25,ย 908 ingame hours, 1608 on steam.

Language: Norwegian - English (both fluent, cant tell that im Norwegian unless i tell you.)ย 

I've been playing warframe since 2017 (a bit on and off but mostly active.) I enjoy talking to people and being social. My abilities in warframe consists mostly of speed related things.
I am adept at parkour and have quite a few warframes modded to be viable for speed. I have a little bit of experience in eidolons and other boss fights, but nothing to brag about. Ofcourse I am looking to improve this.ย 

Discord ID: Bestefar#0397

ย 

IGN: Renioshr

MR: 24 - 1529 hoursย played

Languages: arabic - english- french - germanย 

Last clan: Order of eternal dawnย 

Discord:ย Ryan_Martinez#0420ย 

Been playing since 2015 but took some time off last year because my pc broke so i ahd to buy a new one

My main for now is baruukย 

Edited by RenioshR

Hello! Can I join your clan?

ย 

IGN:ย jimmy7759

MR:ย 25 - 5000+ hours in total.

Language:ย English.

Never been in a Clan before.

Been playing since 2k13

Discord:ย xorzier#2495

ย 

Info:ย I am a Male at 25 soon to be 26 years old. I play WarFrame to help others.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย I Love to communicate both through the ingame microphones and by chat.

IGN:ย  -dragon-pray-ย 

MR:ย 30 (1) - 2500+ hours in total.

Language:ย English\Ua\polish\russian

Discord:ย ALPHA#0016

Info:ย Good day, I play warframe from the closed beta test, I like to go through various tests, set records, and also participate in various competitions. Now I'm fond of fast missions. At the moment took 2nd place in spy mission, also 5-10 in killing various bosses.ย 

ย 
Edited by -Dragon-pRay-

Hello! I'd like to join your clan.

IGN:ย Gaudegrapfal

MR:ย 26ย -ย 850 hours played

Language:ย English - German

Discord: Nklsbauer#7894

Not sure when exactly I started, but before relics were a thing there were orokin keys to get primes.

Edited by Gaudegrapfal

IGN: TheCrackerLacker

MR: 20

In-game Hours: 854

Languages: English, German, Serbian

Discord:ย SergeantDad#0007

Been playing since relics werent a thing, stopped playin consistently when chreoma prime dropped. Came back to the game a week ago after not opening it since June 2020, I was creative director of the Dojos in the Remnants of the Void clan family back in the day, but I realize clan decorations have changed drastically since.

Im an active player, serious grinder and have been in the top echelon of players in plenty of popular clans in the past, mainly on deco teams and/or raid leader teams back when those used to be a thing.

I have a good knowledge of the game, but the newer stuff is basically a mist, railjack included, so tutoring would be needed.

Other than that Im pretty laid back and just wanna chat with people while mindlessly grinding for orokin cells for 6 hours.