Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Hey can i join the clan?

IGNย  Garyzhou4

MR 30 /ย  800hr

current clan: GrandBlueLore

Discord: Gary#7763

Languageย  English/Chinese

Like challenge, such as eldolon, ( 500 capture, 18 in a night, all in all 4 position)

started to play the game in 2018 summer

want to find a friendly and competitive clan that help me to join the English version of warframe.

ย 

Edited by Garyzhou4

IGN: Duwaru

Discord I.D.:ย Dumaru (Josh)#8810

MR: 26

Time Played(under Stats in profile): 728 hrs.

Hours Played(Steam): 1347 hrs.

Language: English

Previous Guild: F.E.A.R.

About Me:
I have been into Warframe since I started playing in February of 2019.ย  I am into 3D printing, 3D Designing, and Woodworking. I might not be the most competitive, but I love helping others out and improving myself at a comfortable pace. :)

Hi, I am looking to join a competetive clan.ย 

ย 

IGN: xRevan

Mastery Rank: 30ย 

Currentย clan: Quantum Gladiatorsย 

Started: 2015/2016ย (1271 hours played)ย 

Discord ID: {PM Me for ID}ย 

I am a beginner software dev and have started developing a discord bot for Warframe as a pet project. Weekends are generally when I play the most.ย 

ย 

ย 

IGN: Fangaurd-915

MR: 28 (by the time I wrote this) - Time: 3700+ hours

Country( Jordan +7 GMT)ย  Language: Arabic and English

I've not been in a lot of clans that are aware of their actual knowledge of the game. And also, I'm interested to play along in this. I wonder If I'm actually doing better than what I've seen in my gameplay so far. don't get me wrong, it was rich.

IGN: asymmetric_dude

MR: 31 (Legendary1)

Country: Indonesia (South East Asia GMT +7) capable to speak english

I have discord id but i never use discord at least for this game

I'm looking for an active clan, if im accepted it will be my second clan, my previous clan wasn't really active and i even forgot the name. I've been playing warframe since 2013 or 2014 i forgot but it was update 11.5ย 

Edited by asymmetric_dude

IGN: Angry-Kiwi

MR: 25 (was maximum at the time i took a break) with 1296h (in warframe) and 2.2k in steam

Country: Russia (I have many foreign friends so speaking english is not an issue)

Previous clan: Gryphus Tech

Looking for a big clan for an old time players (that is not damaged by dramas) to reintegrate into the game and integrate new meta into my builds.

ย 

IGN : DARKPrimer666

MR : 26, 1400+ hrs

Current Clan : Quantum Gladiators

Time when i stareted to play : December, 2020.

Discord Id : sdnmp

ย 

I am not the best but i always try to be better than my present self.And i am doing it.I have agreed to the rules of the clan and would be glad to join.Thank you for gving us this kind of opportunity.

IGN:ย Kisik

MR:ย 24ย - 1970h

Current/previous clan:ย -GZ7-

Language:ย Russia; English.

Discord:ย Kisik#0741

Hi, my name is Andrey, im from Russia. Iย have been playing the game for 6 years now.ย I have heard a lot about this clan, i would also like to become a part of it.ย This clan has a lot of speedrunners, skillful players, so we will definitely help each other. Thank you for your attention.

My achievements:ย Capturesย ย Idalon

IGN: LouTheDerg
MR: Legendary 1 (Started Warframe in 2016, almost 3800hrs on steam, 1761hrs in warframe's stats menu)
Current Clan: The Golden Bricks (just a random clan with some friends in it that's atm completely dead)
Discord:ย lou dergon#4520

I'm looking to finally, after all this time, join a clan that's active and eager to take part in farming new content as it arrives, and the Quasars seemed like a very good option for that from the selection of bigger clans.

IGN: --.Draconyx.nVbs.--

MR: 29

Time Played(under Stats in profile): 1484 hours.

Hours Played(Steam): 2084 hours.

Started: 2016

Discord : OEmil#7878

About Me: I wish to join a clan to make some stuff, I got bored to be in AFK clans. I wanna do eidolons, vaulted relics and maybe push some endless missions.

IGN: notshaking

MR: 30
ย 
Time Played (Profile Stats) : 1690 Hours
ย 
Hours Played (Steam) : 2642 Hours
ย 
ย 
Started: 2017 (Plains of Eidolon Update)
ย 
Discord: notshaking#3864
ย 
Reason to join: Honestly I'd like a group of people and buddies to play any mission at any times, the bigger the clan the better because more people would be available, also it would be nice to help out in any way I can :)ย 

IGN: capboy

MR: 29

Time Played(under Stats in profile): 1683 hours.

Hours Played(Steam): 3848 hours.

Started: 2014

Discord:ย danny1#4725

About Me: Looking to be a part of an ambitious clan so that I can continue to learn more about this game and play with people who are just as if not more determined than me

IGN: KamiAzrael

MR: 26ย  1522+ hours played (Started playing 2015)

Language: English

Previous clan:ย Quasars (Left clan due to taking a long break from Warframe)

Discord:ย KamiAzrael#5694

I would like to get back into Quasars to continue learning and growing as a player in a competitive and friendly clan. Plus I miss doing missions with clanmates and I want to get back into doing that.ย 

Edited by KamiAzrael

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Theo492005

Discord Tag: Theotim__#5243

MR: 23 (near 24) 930h ig

I started playing warframe in 2016/2017

Language: English - French

I wan't to join Quasars because i have some friends in this clan, i'm active on warframe and want a clan with active member to do activities togetherย 

ย 

Hello! I'm a endurance-focused Tenno who would love to join -Q-. I am not MR 26, as I heavily dislike mastery grinding, but I do have around 2k+ hours in game, with around 1k on the steam launcher. I might grind to MR 26 if it is required, tell me if it is 100% needed. :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 2015-11-07 at 8:13 AM, --Q--PyralisTT said:

We're back to recruiting!!! Please read on and post your details. We cannot respond to applications immediately but as soon as a recruiter is online we will get in touch..

ย 

HwXnare.jpg

About Us

We are an international clan,that has been active since 2013. Our main objective is to create a community that shares the passion of playing Warframe and pushing its limits, while maintaining a fun and cooperative atmosphere.

We aim to maintain and further our position as top Mountainย tier clanย by constantly improving our scores on the leaderboards. To meet this aim we ensure that our members always have access to the latest clan research and we encourage our members to assist each other and strive to be the best.

ย 

Requirements to apply to Quasarsย 

We are always looking for new devoted players with at least 1000 hours in-game, Mastery Rank 26+, Discord,ย and are eager to lead future events or have participated in past ones.These players should display the following attributes:

Friendly: Engage with clanmates, treat others with respect, and connect with the clan Discord server (microphone optional, but highly encouraged).

Adaptable: Willing to take on different roles in a team and enjoys testing new Warframes, weapons, mods and team combinations.

Active: Help other clanmates in need, experiment with different play styles, or simply be sociable.

Competitive: We are an event clan and expect all our members to fully participate and strive to do well in all official leaderboard events. We always offer multiple Platinum prizes as an added incentive.

ย 

Clan Rules

We have a few rules that we expect all Quasarians to follow;

1) All clanmates should respect each other.

• Please keep in mind that Quasars consists of players from all around the world. We will not tolerate attacks on a clanmates culture, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

2) Don't be inactive longer than 30 days without notifying a Quasars officer.

• If a member is inactive for longer than 30 daysย then they are liable to be kicked anytime while inactive. If this happens, they can re-apply hereย to an Officer.

3) Write only in English in the clan chat.

• We expect members to communicate in English in the public chat, but donโ€™t worry if it isnโ€™t your first language.

ย 

How to become a Quasarย 

To apply to Quasars please reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan,ย when you started playing warframe, yourย Discord ID and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

After applying a recruiter will contact you and test your skills at various mission types. Some missionย examples include a Capture(Ukko),ย Spy(Pago) or even Profit Taker where they'll test how fast you can complete a mission or disruption where they'll test how fast you can kill aย high level demolyst. The recruiters will also ask to see your loadouts to ask various questions on the loadouts or even help with the loadouts for each mission type.

While we canโ€™t guarantee everyone a place, recruiters will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible!

ย 

Clan Promotion System

After joining, in order to get promoted in Quasars you can take a series of optional tests to determine your skill. Newly joined Quasarians will starts out as rank Nebula and will work their way up. Higher ranks donโ€™t offer any advantages over other clanmates (except bragging rights, of course).

Clan Ranking Tests:ย 

1) Penumbra:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Possessing the following equipment. All frames must possess an Aura forma and that is included in the forma count.

Framesย 

• Banshee 4 formaย 
  • Chroma 3 Forma
  • Equinox 3 Formaย 
  • Frost 5 Formaย 
  • Ivara 4 formaย 
  • Limbo 3 Forma
  • Mesa 4 Forma
  • Nova 5 forma
  • Oberon 2 Formaย 
  • Octavia 5 Formaย 
  • Protea 1 Formaย 
  • Rhino 5 Formaย 
  • Saryn 4ย Formaย 
  • Titania 3 Formaย 
  • Volt 5 ย forma
  • Wisp 5 Forma
  • Xaku 5 Formaย 

Companions

• Sahasa 5 Formaย 
  • Smeeta 6ย Forma
  • Adarza 5ย Forma
  • Sly Vulpaphyla 1 Formaย 

Archwingย 

• Amesha 3 forma
  • Itzal 3 ย forma

Necramech

• Voidrig 6 formaย 
  • Arquebex 3 forma

Archgunsย 

• Fluctus 5 Formaย 
  • Mausolon 3 Formaย 
  • Kuva Ayanga 5 Formaย 

Amp

• Amps: 177 (Raplak Prism with the Propa Scaffold and the Certus Brace)
  • and xx4 (Any Prism, Any Scaffold and the Anspatha Brace)

Railjackย 

• Full MK III equipment

2) Singularity:

Complete 1hour Solo Survival on Mot, Void, Steel Path. (You may use any frame except Octavia)

Complete 1 speedrun mission (solo) in each category within the specified time. You can pick from any of the listed missions below.ย 

Spy: (all 3 vaults must be hacked)

• Pago Spy ย ย ย  ย 2 min 15 secย 
  • Pavlov Spy ย ย ย  ย 2 min 30 secย 
  • Rosalind Spy ย ย  ย 2 min 30 sec

Capture:ย 

• Ukko ย ย  ย 30 sec
  • Ara ย ย  ย 30 sec
  • Mantle 30 sec

To demonstrate completion of these challenges, in the extraction screen type โ€˜singularityโ€™ in chat with the mission screen and timer clearly visible.

3) Aurora:

Intrinsics at the minimum levels 8-8-8-8-8

Complete R9 cloud inside 4 minutes (5 min 30 seconds if doing solo). Take a screenshot with the rewards screen showing and the mission time.

Complete 1 of the following missions solo (clock stops when end mission screen displays. Player must have picked up the toroid and be at the fortuna elevator door when this happens).

• Profit taker - complete within 3 minutes
  • Exploiter orb - complete within 14 minutes

4) Zenith:

100% star chart completion (including all Steel Path nodes)

All Focus tree waybounds unlocked

As a squad of 4, complete a 5x3 eidolon hunt in a single night cycle. (run must either be recorded or screenshots provided as follows - ย Take a screenshot of the capture animation of each hydrolist with something written in chat with timestamps on. For example Hydro 1, then Hydro 2 etc. Each subsequent screenshot must have the previous messages visible to prove the hunts were done in the same night cycle.

As a squad of 4 clan members, complete any 4 of the endurance options in a full squad. Disconnecting before a mission is completed will invalidate the attempt, but may still count for the rest of the squad depending on progression. (Squad members can be swapped between challenges).ย 

Zenith Endurance Options

• Flawless 60 minute kuva harvest*
  • Complete 30 rounds of Apollo or Kappa Steel Path disruption in 1hr
  • Obtain 6000 mission score on Despina Steel Path
  • The index - Complete a prodman run (Poster must be displayed as proof)
  • Complete 100 waves arbi defence in 1 hr 10-15 minutes
  • Reach level cap in any mission**

*Flawless 60 minutes kuva harvesting run
The team MUST get kuva from every single capsule that spawns without losing any. This means, getting 8,200 kuva before extracting at the 61:30 mark without boosters. Beyond 62:20 would make the run unacceptable as there would be a chance of getting the 42nd capsule, not making it possible to prove the flawless run. You are not allowed to equip a smeeta but other other companions can be used.

** Reach level cap in any mission
Take a screenshot of enemy levels before you exit the mission and your exit screenshot should also include the mission timer. Mission can be done in the same mission as one of the other challenges.

More information about ranking up can be found on Discord.ย 
ย 

Clan/Alliance Emblems

Quasarsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย V Alliance

RealGold128.pngย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย FyS9cb5TEHP4wM3qlR6qgc711maYiJcMkENSX8vg

ย 

Operationย Achievements

Quasars:ย 

• Orphix Venom: 1st
  • Hostile Mergers: 1st
  • Ambulas Reborn: 1st
  • Pacifism Defect: 1st
  • Rathuum: 1st
  • Shadow Debt: 1st
  • False Profit: 4th
  • Eyes of Blight: 2nd
  • Mutalist Incursions: 2nd
  • Grate Crash: 3rd
  • Cryotic Front: 3rd
  • Breeding Grounds: 1stย 
  • Tethra's Doom Event: 5thย 
  • Cicero Crisis Event: 11thย 
  • Gravidus Event: 10thย 
  • Arid Fear Event: 11thย 
  • Kill Event: 12thย 

ย 

In-Clan Events

We also love to challenge the global leaderboards outside of events.

Endless Excavation(Hieracon)

Stealth Exterminate Event

Orokin Derelict Defense

Happy Zephyr

Fastest 100 waves Tower 4 Defense

Endless Excavation(Triton)

ย 

Raids

RIP Raids As well as hosting multiple daily raids to suit various time zones,ย Quasars currently holds all records for all the currently available Trials, (Law of Retribution, Nightmare & The Jordas Verdict).

8 Banshee Raid

8 Hydroid Raid

8 Rhino Raid.(Warning: The video is loud)

ย 

ย 

Feats

Defense:

Shadow Debt - 200 waves

FlpTTjb.jpg

200+ Waves ODD
emaHIv1.jpg
100 Waves T4D
jJsGZDm.jpg
Bonus Image - Level 1600 Clem
oEJipxE.png
ย 
Survival:
Alliance Event on Elara Jupiter
vXimqho.jpg
3 Hour Tycho
xBS2Jhs.jpg
3 Hour T3S
8VME1Qx.jpg
2 Hour T4S
mVe91sH.jpg
ย 
Excavation:
30k Hieracon
6OKLEu9.jpg
10k Triton
g3iIpE2.png
10k Triton
CkP0xgz.png
ย 
Interception:
50+ rounds T4I
MK6EBPW.png
ย 
ย 

ย 

Social

To keep updated on our in-clan events and general clan information while outside the game, you can join our Forum Club. Our clan's VOIP is Discord, joining the chat would be useful for members doing Eidolonsย and leaderboard runs. We recommend using the same Discord name as your Warframe name. Quasars currently run both the Endurance Runs and Build Archives servers; One is for endurance runs that we excel at and the other is for teaching and builds

• Recruitment Discordย link
  • V Alliance Discord:ย Link
  • Endurance Runs:ย Link
  • Build Archives:ย Link
  • Clan Discord: Link will be provided after joining the clan ย ย  ย 

ย 

Dojo

• All current research completed, and all new research started within minutes of launch
  • Trading post with 0% clan taxย 
  • 2 Dueling Rooms & Obstacle Course
  • ย Custom obstacle course designed by Hiatel and featured on Prime Time (Link)

ย 

IGN: Cool4deย  ย  ย  MR: 13ย  ย  ย  Country: U.S.ย  ย  ย Current Clan: Eternal Aegisย  ย  discord: Coolade#8464ย 

ย 

I started playing WF a few months ago, really enjoying the game and I had quit for a while since I lost my old account, but I ended up coming back. Looking for a moreย  competitive clan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN:ย TheEtherealGod
Mastery Rank:ย 31
Play-time:ย 1750+ Hour
Previous clan:ย Symphony Of Destruction
Started playing:ย 2016

Discord ID:ย Flavius-Robert#0510

Want to join:ย Quasars

Looking for an elite clan to be able to discuss and debate about min-maxing all details of Warframe

ย 

P.S: Fluent English user

Edited by TheEtherealGod

IGN: Magryl
MR: 30
Hours Played: 1458
Country/Timezone: belgium gmt +1
Previous Clan(s): ethereal tides
Any additional info you'd like to include , master founder been playing since i founded off and on since 2012

discord ID Magryl#0577

want to join Quasars