Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Editing again! I became a clan officer recently, and if you browse the forums at some times you will notice I am very active. I am happy to answer any and all questions if you have them regarding Quasars.ย Good luck to all current and future applicants! :smile:ย 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Mecchi

MR16

1212 hours (Ain't no BS, it's legit.)

Where to start, I started joining a clan way back when, when Cicero started as a hardworking dedicated player in the clan of WARBREED. I'm looking for a clan where I can play more often with instead of sitting online and just AFKing; doing absolutely nothing.

[Oh, well, an MR requirement, how sad.
Disregard this post then.]

Edited by Mecchi
Disappointment called an MR requirement.

IGN: DrunK-n-KinkY

MR: 14 (yeah, yeah it's not 18+ but I've been out of this game for a while so pardon me for not being MR 22 or something, MR doesn't show skill entirely. The number of MR 22 or 23's I see that are clueless is still immense, all that being said if MR 18+ is a bonified rule then so be it. But as you can see through my accounts stats on events [Cicero to Cryotic] I am no idiot.)

Other Stuff: Been in this game since near the beginning, was part of WarBros (Original, Prime, NFA). Kinda lost interest after that but am back into the game now and as such want the closest thing to what WarBros was, an elite clan that aren't completely brain dead. Bout the gist of it, I love the trading in this game and as such am usually lurking the trade chat trying to make some plat.ย 

At Quasars we like to tinker and experiment with different strategies and team combinations - people with a higher MR are more likely to have access to wider variety of tools. We do not use Mastery Rank to judge player skill, and we look at each application on a case-by-case basis (since if needs be, we can help you with that after joining us). We just want to make sure that applicants are flexible enough to take on different positions, and at the moment an MR baseline is a simple & efficient way of ascertaining that, even though it has it's obvious flaws.

On 11/14/2016 at 9:58 AM, --Q--Devi said:

At Quasars we like to tinker and experiment with different strategies and team combinations - people with a higher MR are more likely to have access to wider variety of tools...even though it has it's obvious flaws.

I mean I can assure you I have near everything with the exception of a couple mods, and some of the newer frames. Also is that just an extremely passive "no" or just a reply to my comments?

[EDIT] Gonna just assume that y'all are sticking to the MR req, so will remove myself.

Edited by DrunK-n-KinkY
Rejection?

IGN: Soulrift

MR: 18 19; 700 hours

I see myself as a "casually hardcore" player: someone who really enjoys pushing the game to the limits and achieving great things while doing it at my own pace. I'm looking for a clan where I can find like-minded friends to do super-long endless missions and explore new strategies without having to commit 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. I've already got a full-time job, after all :P

I'm looking for the opportunity to compete in events again and compare notes with other experienced players. I'm interested in a clan that uses Discord, because obviously Discord.

Also, I like purple.

Edited by Soulrift
Updated Mastery Rank

Returning to the game and searching for a home

IGN: Deimos_Gaming (Though will be changing it shortly, just not sure to what yet)

MR: 13 (450+ HRs)

Returning to the game after a little bit of a break. I think Nekros Prime had just released and the clan I was in just died. All the people whom I spoke with or had a friendship with just disappeared, so I disappeared back to another game myself. I saw War Within came out with some interesting additions to the game and figured I'd give it a go and get back into it.