--Q--PyralisTT

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars + Quasars Storm 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

We're back to recruiting!!! Please read on and post your details. We cannot respond to applications immediately but as soon as a recruiter is online we will get in touch..

HwXnare.jpg

About Us

We are an international clan,that has been active since 2013. Our main objective is to create a community that shares the passion of playing Warframe and pushing its limits, while maintaining a fun and cooperative atmosphere.

We aim to maintain and further our position as top Mountain and Storm tier clans by constantly improving our scores on the leaderboards. To meet this aim we ensure that our members always have access to the latest clan research and we encourage our members to assist each other and strive to be the best.

Requirements to apply to Quasars 

We are always looking for new devoted players with at least 700 hours in-game, Mastery Rank 20+, Discord, and are eager to lead future events or have participated in past ones.These players should display the following attributes:

Friendly: Engage with clanmates, treat others with respect, and connect with the clan Discord server (microphone optional, but highly encouraged).

Adaptable: Willing to take on different roles in a team and enjoys testing new Warframes, weapons, mods and team combinations.

Active: Help other clanmates in need, experiment with different play styles, or simply be sociable.

Competitive: We are an event clan and expect all our members to fully participate and strive to do well in all official leaderboard events. We always offer multiple Platinum prizes as an added incentive.

Clan Rules

We have a few rules that we expect all Quasarians to follow;

1) All clanmates should respect each other.

• Please keep in mind that Quasars consists of players from all around the world. We will not tolerate attacks on a clanmates culture, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

2) Don't be inactive longer than 2 weeks without notifying a Quasars officer.

• If a member is inactive for longer than 2 weeks then they are liable to be kicked anytime while inactive. If this happens, they can re-apply here to an Officer.

3) Write only in English in the clan chat.

• We expect members to communicate in English in the public chat, but don’t worry if it isn’t your first language.

How to become a Quasarian 

To apply to Quasars please reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan, when you started playing warframe, your Discord ID and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

While we can’t guarantee everyone a place, recruiters will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible!

Clan Promotion System

After joining, in order to get promoted in Quasars you can take a series of optional tests to determine your skill. Newly joined Quasarians will starts out as rank Nebula and will work their way up. Higher ranks don’t offer any advantages over other clanmates (except bragging rights, of course).

Clan Ranking Tests: 

1) Penumbra (Solo):

• Possessing the following Warframes: Banshee Prime, Equinox, Frost Prime, Ivara, Trinity Prime, Octavia, Volt Prime, Rhino Prime as well as one of the following Amps: 223, 323, or 423.
  • Complete Mot 1 hour survival in the Void solo.

2) Singularity (Solo):

• Complete Arbitration defense 50 rounds solo. No restriction on the faction, tileset or gear.

3) Aurora (Squad of 4 clan members) :
Complete 1 mission selected from the Zenith test:

• 12,000 Kuva gathered from Taveuni on the Kuva Fortress. (12,000 x 2 if you have a booster) Booster checks will be made with a screenshot of kuva canister popping and the amount acquired.
  • 100 Waves of Belenus in the Void
  • 6,000 Cryotic on Despina, Neptune

4) Zenith (Squad of 4 clan members):
Complete the following within a week:

• 12,000 Kuva gathered from Taveuni on the Kuva Fortress. (12,000 x 2 if you have a booster) Booster checks will be made with a screenshot of kuva canister popping and the amount acquired.
  • 100 Waves of Belenus in the Void
  • 6,000 Cryotic on Despina, Neptune

More information about ranking up can be found on Discord. 

Clan/Alliance Emblems

Quasars                         Quasars Storm                V Alliance

RealGold128.png     Qlite2.png     FyS9cb5TEHP4wM3qlR6qgc711maYiJcMkENSX8vg

Operation Achievements

Quasars Storm

• Hostile Mergers: 1st

Quasars: 

• Hostile Mergers: 1st
  • Ambulas Reborn: 1st
  • Pacifism Defect: 1st
  • Rathuum: 1st
  • Shadow Debt: 1st
  • False Profit: 4th
  • Eyes of Blight: 2nd
  • Mutalist Incursions: 2nd
  • Grate Crash: 3rd
  • Cryotic Front: 3rd
  • Breeding Grounds: 1st 
  • Tethra's Doom Event: 5th 
  • Cicero Crisis Event: 11th 
  • Gravidus Event: 10th 
  • Arid Fear Event: 11th 
  • Kill Event: 12th 

In-Clan Events

We also love to challenge the global leaderboards outside of events.

Endless Excavation(Hieracon)

Stealth Exterminate Event

Orokin Derelict Defense

Happy Zephyr

Fastest 100 waves Tower 4 Defense

Endless Excavation(Triton)

Raids

RIP Raids As well as hosting multiple daily raids to suit various time zones, Quasars currently holds all records for all the currently available Trials, (Law of Retribution, Nightmare & The Jordas Verdict).

Spoiler

8 Banshee Raid

8 Hydroid Raid

8 Rhino Raid.(Warning: The video is loud)

Feats

Defense:

Shadow Debt - 200 waves

FlpTTjb.jpg

200+ Waves ODD
emaHIv1.jpg
100 Waves T4D
jJsGZDm.jpg
Bonus Image - Level 1600 Clem
oEJipxE.png

Survival:

Alliance Event on Elara Jupiter
vXimqho.jpg
3 Hour Tycho
xBS2Jhs.jpg
3 Hour T3S
8VME1Qx.jpg
2 Hour T4S
mVe91sH.jpg

Excavation:

30k Hieracon
6OKLEu9.jpg
10k Triton
g3iIpE2.png
10k Triton
CkP0xgz.png

Interception:

50+ rounds T4I
MK6EBPW.png

Social

To keep updated on our in-clan events and general clan information while outside the game, you can join our Forum Club. Our clan's VOIP is Discord, joining the chat would be useful for members doing Eidolons and leaderboard runs. We recommend using the same Discord name as your Warframe name. Quasars currently run both the Endurance Runs and Build Archives servers; One is for endurance runs that we excel at and the other is for teaching and builds

• Clan Subforums: Quasars and Quasars Storm
  • V Alliance Discord: Link
  • Endurance Runs: Link
  • Build Archives: Link
  • Clan Discord: Link will be provided after joining the clan     

Dojo

• All current research completed, and all new research started within minutes of launch
  • Trading post with 0% clan tax 
  • 2 Dueling Rooms & Obstacle Course
  •  Custom obstacle course designed by Hiatel and featured on Prime Time (Link)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Floor:     

rbIiM5v.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Floor:    

yj4PrCB.jpg

B1 Floor:     

dRAMFfX.jpg

Edited by --Q--PyralisTT
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 20

IGN: --Q--Hel

MR: 18, 700+ hrs.

I've come back to WF two years ago, and have been playing actively for a year and a half. I admit I have been looking for a capable, active clan for a good while and I am quite happy to say that Quasars is one of the best, if not the best, I've come across so far, forum application wise. As such I request an invite to the clan, I have taken into account and agreed to the rules of the clan and would be glad to join your ranks.

Also I promise I'm not this formal @ chat.
Edited by --Q--Hel
  • Upvote 3

IGN: veilo

MR: 19 and a half!

Looking for an active clan to do raids with. I am an expert soccer player (both irl and in archwing raid).

• Upvote 1

IGN: Fullygored

MR: 20, 1700+ hrs.

Looks like you guys have a S#&$ load of FUN!
  • Upvote 1

IGN: Benchance

MR: 20, 720+ hrs.

Looking to join an active clan, I have experience leading raids however my current clan is not active enough to fill them.

• Upvote 1

Me & Friend

IGN: Teted007

MR: 20

IGN: malakee

MR: 20

If you need more info pm me ingame or here. :)

Edited by Teted007
  • Upvote 1

IGN: RedshirtEnsign

MR: 12, 260+ hrs.

Looking to join an active clan and the guys I normally play do play with have recently moved to Quasar already. I subbed into a Q clan raid with them the other night and it was great. My MR is a bit low because for the first 100+ hrs I wasn't really levelling new frames/weapons so much as just getting better at the game, but I am non-stop levelling something at all times now (not including missions where I need to serve a crucial role and using top level gear/frame is essential, eg: frost, nova, nekros, etc). 

Cheers :)
  • Upvote 1

IGN : Smile1703
MR : 19

I would like to join your clan ,you guys seems very interesting and active. :)

• Upvote 1

IGN : FRYKRK

MR: 2

I'm newbie but I like a game and looking forward playing it more

I'd love to be recruited by you guys.

IGN: Trippytrev

MR: 7 (14 on playstation, although I dropped out of that in favor of PC)

IGN: Banjong

MR: 21

Looking for a mature clan and willing to help newbies :)

• Upvote 1

Dojo and relay party after receiving our gold trophy for shadow debt. I would like to thank all members who participated to make us number one.

l9tqKti.jpg

o2xxjEC.jpg

PC8xO08.jpg

PsuA53S.jpg

NB0Xtak.jpg

Here's a drawing of --Q--Hel and --Q--Gelbug who got removed from the global leaderboards at the last minute.

uoCpsKw.jpg

Edited by --Q--PyralisTT
  • Upvote 4

Hi,I would like to join your clan

IGN: PEPIYEA ,MR21 ,spent 945h in game.

Language: English and Serbian 

• Upvote 1

Hello Tenno's! I am interested to join Quasars

MR 20
635 h+
LubixD

Timezone: GMT+1 (EU, Norway)
Speaking: English, norwegian, serbian, bosnian and croatian <-- if this is important :s

Edited by LubixD
  • Upvote 1