Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGNย : Dini

MRย : 24, 814ย hours

Countryย : United States

Languageย : English

Discordย : Dini#7231

Current Clan: Remnants of the Void

Joinedย : I joined in the beginning of 2015, though I didn't get into the game then so I stopped playing. Started playing pretty much everyday since the beginning of last December 2016.

My name is Dini I was referred to Quasars and I probably play way too much warframe than I should atm so activity wouldn't be a problem. I want in Quasars because I'd like to be a part of a competitive clans that grinds to the top of the leader boards in any event. I'm pretty competitive in other games, but warframe takes up most of my time so yeah. It's also worth mentioning that currently as of submitting this, I am raid leader on the official warframe discord so I know quite a lot raiding wise :P

Edited by Dini
added join date(s) because I was really tired and forgot to do so if it is needed

IGN: Carlociraptor

MR: 24

CURRENT CLAN: The Indoor Kites

DISCORD: Wilo#6320

I have been playing warframe for over a year, I have 1165 hours on steam and 557 hours mission time and I also raid daily. I would like to join Quasars because I am looking for a more competitive experience from warframe and would like to surround myself with competitive players. I was referred to this thread by Mirajp4.

7 hours ago, Dini said:

IGNย : Dini

MRย : 24, 814ย hours

Countryย : United States

Languageย : English

Discordย : Dini#7231

Current Clan: Remnants of the Void

My name is Dini I was referred to Quasars and I probably play way too much warframe than I should atm so activity wouldn't be a problem. I want in Quasars because I'd like to be a part of a competitive clans that grinds to the top of the leader boards in any event. I'm pretty competitive in other games, but warframe takes up most of my time so yeah. It's also worth mentioning that currently as of submitting this, I am raid leader on the official warframe discord so I know quite a lot raiding wise :P

ย 

7 hours ago, Carlociraptor said:

IGN: Carlociraptor

MR: 24

CURRENT CLAN: The Indoor Kites

DISCORD: Wilo#6320

I have been playing warframe for over a year, I have 1165 hours on steam and 557 hours mission time and I also raid daily. I would like to join Quasars because I am looking for a more competitive experience from warframe and would like to surround myself with competitive players. I was referred to this thread by Mirajp4.

ย 

I'd love to add that I ran the event with these two players for a few hours and it was very fun. They are very easy to work with as a team, very helpful and overall great players.

IGN: -dicht.Nusmag-

Mastery Rank: 24

Current/previous clan: dicht

when you started playing warframe: A year ago

I have a discord account.

I'm nolonger welcome in my current clan because it's getting overtaken by germans

IGN: ArmyOfFun
Mastery Rank: 15
Year Joined: September 2013
Hiatus Began: July 2014
Hours of Playtime: 480
Discord: ArmyOfFun (#7645)

I joined a few years back, but got swamped with school and got bored of the game.ย  I'm just getting back on my feet and everything seems kind of new.ย  I like grinding out events, but if I'm being honest I don't know how active I will be daily.

Edited by Rankless
IGN changed to match discord

IGN: zukerben

Mastery Rank: 24, 1858 hr

Current/previous clan: Bloody Vanguard

Joined Warframe:ย July 2016

Discord: zukerben#9254

My current clan doesn't do raids and isn't competitive and I would like to join a clan where I can enjoy that experience in warframe.ย 

Hi All. My name Vyacheslav I am 26 years old I'm from Russia, sorry for bad English My nickname in the game ZloiNax Playing Warframe for 3 years. Are now the AGRESSOR clan but this clan from online only I. I'm 23 rank skill. Love to experiment with builds. I'd love to join you in clan

• IGN: shroomz.
  • Master rank: 23
  • Current clan: Crystal Energy
  • started warframe in june 2017 ,714 played hours ingame now

looking forward to be an asset to the quasars community and other player who want to face the limits of warframe

Edited by shroomz.

IGN: PrankCalling
Mastery Rank: 22
Current Clan: A small Clan called Broframe that became inactive.
I started playing warframe about a few years ago and just recently came back about a few months ago, but now i'm seeking a clan of people to play and talk with, and I have discord and a mic.
I Have about 800 hours on record and a lot of my time in game has been spent trying to become a better, stronger player. I amย what some refer to as a "hardcore gamer" and put a lot of hours in per week on this game. I look forward to joining a community of like minded individuals who enjoy challenges, thanks for your consideration.

Edited by PrankCalling

IGN: bazL.

Mastery Rank: 24 , 820 hrs

former clan:ย saintswarriors

discord : bazL. # 8442

Play began from 2014, shortly before the eventย ย mirror

ย 

Edited by bazL.

IGN: LostIsles

MR: 18, 1300+ hours on PCย 

Previous Clan: Squid Beard,ย Co-Founder of the clan. Got tired of maintaining the activity of the clan up by myself.

Discord? Yes, PotatoChipTiccDicc#2735

Start Date: I started out on PS4 Warframe 2013. I eventually moved to PC because of college and I couldn't bring my PS4 with me at the time. My user on PS4 is ApatheticPanda4, rarely use it though. I was MR 18 on there as well.

I am a currently a college student, but I can log on daily.ย I was intrigued by the tests required to get promoted through the ranks. I love the challenge and hope to prove myself to you guys soon.ย 

• IGN: TheNerdiestHour
  • Mastery Rank: 22.5 - 1057 hours according to steam.
  • Current/previous clan: Was with TCPI since pretty much the beginning, but a week or so ago I drifted to a smaller clan(Starlance), and have missed the activity of a large clan.ย 
  • When you started playing warframe: Over four years ago now, sometime during founding.
  • If you have Discord: Bastion#7374
  • About yourself:ย I'm in my late twenties, run my own business, and have played warframe on and off since release. I am a social gamer, and when there aren't people to play with or goals to strive towards I get a bit disinterested. I played Warframe fairly casually for a long time, and i've only recently gotten into the more in depth mechanics behind it in the last year or so. In other games I have been a hardcore raider (World top 100 guilds in WoW, and FFXIV) and love to push for progress and competition. I've been running with a few Quasars (And Dicht) in WSB runs and you guys seem to really know your stuff, i'd love to get involved and push myself further in this game.
Edited by TheNerdiestHour

• Reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan,ย when you started playing warframe, If you have Discordย and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

IGN: nothing_excessive

MR 20

848 Hours (1.7k according to Steam)

Region: US

Timezone: EST

Current clan: Remnants of the Void

When I started playing Warframe: Nov. 20, 2016

Discord: Yes,ย nothing excessive#4414

Edited by nothing_excessive

IGN: --Q--Snowden1ed

Mastery Rank: 19

Hours played on profile: 637

Current clan: -

Former clan: Quasars

Discord : zbastian#2287

ย 

I still have the tag because I just returned to the game. Quit the game suddenly somewhere before Banshee Prime release due to various personal life complications and got kicked due to inactivity.

Le 4.03.2017 ร  22:42, --Q--Hi_im_Hru a ditย :

ING: Hi_im_Hru

MR 19(keep goingย for 23)

780+ hours

Language: ENG,DE,PL.FR

well...my name is Hru and im just after long break,looking for some nice ppls to play and have fun in game,hope ill get accepted to and in clan,im very active player and helpful :)

(pc had an issue but now im back and im reposting it and hoping for rejoin :)ย  )

ย 

Edited by --Q--Hi_im_Hru

Hello, this is Ilmam. I've been afkย for a long time causeย 2 weeks busy for final assessment, and i like to rejoin Quasars Clan.

IGN: --Q--Ilmamrh
MR: 19. 1066 hours time played
Timezone: GMT +7 Jakarta Time
Language: English, Indonesian
ย 

@--Q--PyralisTTย @--Q--Deviย @--Q--Sir-Thoย @--Q--AFKrasulย @--Q--Lebellium

Thank You for your attention.

Regards,
Ilmam