Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: DjMemo

Mr: 25

Clan: Geass

Playtime: 2785 hours

Language: Spanish and English

Start Playing: U 10

ย 

Im active and friendly, i have a lot of time invested on this game and the thing that i enjoy the most are raids. Like i say i like the game and i would love to enter in a more serious and competivite clan.

ย I also know some guys from quasars like @--Q--ProjectXย @--Q--Nani.

Edited by DjMemo

IGN: MasterVarusย  -ย  MR 15ย  -ย  700h playedย  -ย  Country: Norwayย  -ย  Languages: Serbian, English, Norwegianย 

I am very interested in joining since I do know couple fellow Quasars, being: --Q--CYBORG ,ย --Q--Society ,ย --Q--DragonSkllz andย  --Q--Sky-Prime.ย 

I have been playing at some point with them as they are on my friend-list, mostly with --Q--CYBORG we used to play Vodyanoi - Sedna together often. I really do like whole clan description and rules, which I agree with :) I am friendly and have helped many players which I met in Warframe. I am active and willing to Interact with other good players and learn from them as much as helping in need. I have been loyal to the clan: Your Lewd Waifu, which I am still a member of, and willing to leave cause clan is not active enough for me. I do have required frames for mostly everything. (Some of them need to be modified and settled), otherwise, I will not leave clan: Your Lewd Waifu without personal message in game which gives me permission to become a member of Quasars, If nickname has to be changed it won't be a problem, thanks for attention!

Best regardsย MasterVarusย 

Hi,

My IGN is 0phois, MR 19 from Austria. I started playing around 130 days ago and I do have discord.

My profile says I have more than 507 hours, so i guess that is true :D

I do speak German, English and Spanish

If you are interested I'dย gladly have a little chat on discord with you guys to tell you more about me.

Edited by 0phois

Hello,

My IGN is VoidG5, I am a MR 23 from the Dominican Republic, Iย have 734 hours and I have discord (same name as warframe).

I speak English, French, and Spanish.

I like to do long runs, do raids, but I also like solo runs.

I've been interested in your clan for a while, this is my third application. Lets see if the third is the one!

IGN: WyclefMack | Mastery Rank 17
ย 

Language: English/German

About: I joined Warframe in 2014 on the PlayStation 4. I soon migrated to the PC version, and have been apart of this community ever since. I have invested 700+ hours so far. I led the former Shadow Clan Guardian Divinity, but decided to step down in hopes of joining a respectable clan. I hope I will be accepted into your family.

Hello, I would like to join Quasars below is information about my account and previous experience:

IGN:ย ECman

Language:ย English

Experience:ย Currently MR14 with 1100 hours recorded on steam. I am a fairly old player having played since the alpha and have thorough knowledge of the game and its mechanics, along with having amassed many essential primed frames and weapons.ย 

Previous/current clan:ย I am currently in Nightfall Gladiatorsย 

Thanks for your consideration hoping to hear back soon :)

IGN outcast777

MR:16

Language: English

In Game Time:ย  708 according to steam.

Notes: I started playing war frame about 4 years ago, I was also in Quasars in that time. I started to get back into war frame recently and I'm hoping to get back into the clan that started it all for me.ย 

ย 

IGN: Varianstark

MR: 24

Country USA

Language: English

In game time: Across two accounts near 2000 hours

Started playing warframe when it was released and chose the GM package. Took many breaks but cameback about 3-4 months ago and grind like hell everyday. I know Ebbtides from playing conclave alot.ย 

IGN๏ผšReoSpark

MR ย 23๏ผˆIย canย rankupย toย 24ย orย 25ย atย anyย time๏ผ‰; Steamย 1100+ย ย hours

Countryย ๏ผšย  China

Pls let me know if the clan would like to accept me , I will quit the previous clan asap

Edited by ReoSpark

IGN: Coyotegenius

MR:22ย 

Play time 1435 hย 

languages: English,Bulgarian,Turkish

clans ; CM and currently in Brothers ov Metalย 

I am familiar with all current warframes and i am more than happy to play events competitively.ย --Q-- Napalm can vouch for me.I hope to be accepted in your clan.

Edited by CoyoteGenius

IGN: NukoNukers

MR: 23

Playtime: 1188h

Languages: English, Romanian, French

Current clan: Remnants of the Void

I started playing the game in 2015 but I quit and then came back in early 2017 and found myself enjoying the game a lot more. I own all the warframes and am familiar with both (soon dead) raids. I play for at least 3 hours everyday.

OhWanderer

Mastery Rank 22

USA ( speak English only, I took 3 semesters of Spanish in high school, but that does not mean anything)

Current Clan: None

Previous clans: Remnants of the Void, Panzerfaust (now Celestial Gladiators), Decended Madness, Angles of Death. A couple of small ones I kind of joined, checked them out, and then left.

ย 

Edited by OhWanderer
Clarity ^^

The contest for our newest clan expansion is coming to an end tomorrow, February 12.ย 

The recruitment process is very busy as usual, so thank you for the continued patience. We hope to possibly see some of these friendly faces in Quasars Lite once the contest and clan preparations are complete! :smile:ย 

• Like 1

IGN: iCalculus

MR:14

Hours: 250ish, closer to 400 on Steam.ย 

Languages: English

I am interested in joining your main clan once I have enough hours and a high enough MR. However, until then I am interested in applying to your feeder clan and do not know if there is a better place to do that.ย 

ย 

IGN: LordSw00p

MR:20

Current Clan: None

Hours: 1k+

About Me: 2014 was the year i started playing Warframe. A couple of my buddies told me to ditch destiny 1 to try to this game called "Warframe" that they've been playing for the past week or so. And since then, I've been playing Warframe pretty extensively. I also have discord, which I'm pretty active in.

Past Clans: Tactical potato's clan (Youtuber), And my friend's ghost clan.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

ย 

hace 16 minutos, zokeN133 dijo:

IGN:zoken133

MR:18

Current Clan: War hunters

Hours:1046

Discord: yepย 

language: spanish and bit of english

I registered in warframe about 5 years ago, but I don't have many friends playing this game, for this I want to be a quasar a clan with active players and that has big goals.I have a lot of free time to play this game and many wishes to learn and help about this clan!!

Regards from Chile!ย 

Sorry I can delete my post!!

ย 

Edited by zokeN133
double post

IGN : Canon00xd

ย Current Clan: Incoming Transmission

Hours on steam : 2700+

Hours in missions : 846

Mr15 and little bit over the mid point to mr16

Discord : yes i have discord and my username in Discord is Canon00xd

Languages: English , Finnish , Swedish little bit and german litle bit too

About me: Iam and avarage warframe player who has played since march 2017 mostly daily.ย  Fashion frame is the true endgame in my opinoin at the moment also i have complited the second dream , war within and meany other quests. First time i heard of you guys was from a player called --Q--Savokki he being my friend in warframe. i would be intrested of joining your aperently coming sister clan Quasars lite.

Edited by Canon00xd