Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Hey everyone,

IGN: Lolyna

MR: 25

Current Clan: Bombheads (Friend's Clan)

Previous Clans: Heavenly High, Phantom Squad (both Friends' Clans),ย Order of Glaring Wolves (Personal Ghost Clan)

About me..ย I'mย from Greece and at the moment I'mย studying Computer Engineering in University. I can't really remember when Iย started playing Warframe. Surely I was playing before Operation: Specters of Liberty since I have the emblem,ย but Iย remember joining the forumsย in July 2014, few days before Update 14 when "puppies" got in game. I had a break from the game for few months, 2 year ago, to study for my final year in school. Since then I'm playingย daily. At the moment, I have 2500+ hours on Steam and 1500+ in game. My current goal in game is to be able to playย in the most efficient way. I'm pretty adaptive and I can play all the roles, but I have a special place in my heart for Trinity. As about communication, I'm using most of the time Discord (Lolyna - Gatos#5969) or Teamspeak.

The main reason I want to join Quasars is that I'm looking for an active and competitive clan, as the majority of my teammates, clanmates andย 
friends are quitting the game or they don't share the same passion as I have for this game.

If you need to know anything else about me feel free to ask me ingame or on discord!

I'm looking forward to joining your community and have a great time!
ย 

Edited by Lolyna
Changing the hours since time is passing.

Quick update on clan competition - winners have been announced, thank you to everyone who entered! Winners for each category were as follows, voted on by the clan:

Clan name: Quasar Lite by --Q-- Napalm
Clan dojo layout: by --Q--Captain
Clan logo: -CM-BlackCrusader

Each of the winning entries can be seen on the respective forum post, and will each receive 4,000 in platinum:

As soon as we have this sister clan set up we hope to be able to help more people join the Quasars community :satisfied:

IGN: ThatKidChill

MR 20

515 hoursย 

Country USA

Language Englishย 

I came from xbox mr 23 3.8k hrs

Current clan "The Lotus Vanguard" Arlayn clan leader

past clans none

Discord ThatKidChill#9017

Edited by ThatKidChill

Hello all! We've made our clan subforums open for all to join, and will most likely be moving our recruitment posts over there eventually.

We will be doing our best to set up a space dedicated to recruiting as soon as possible, but in the meantime all are welcome to follow the clan activity!

ย 

IGN- 3viserator

MR- 21

Country- USA

Hours -2031 (4128 Steam)

Language- English

Current Clan- Crescent Moon Prime

I first heard about Quasars from my friend BubbaBoBob. I enjoy playing at a competitive level knowing that my teammates are able to have my back when the time comes. I like challenging myself and learning to overcome those obstacles via trial and error in the simulacrum or a tri-hunt. I have access to Discord and I'm eager to see how Quasars can improve my experience with this game

Edited by 3viserator

IGN: Fukoshi

Mastery Rank: 21, 900+ hours

Previous Clan: Crescent Moon

Took a 7 month break(Left Crescent Moon because of Inactivity), now I came back, and I would like to join a Competitive clan to do the clan events with. I'm up for long endless missions,(like the 3-4 hour survival and such) and I would like to really contribute to the upcoming events.

ย 

ย 

IGN: JqZa

Mastery Rank: 25, 1000+ hours ingame,ย 2000+ on Steam.

Language: English, German, Russian

Current Clan: None

Previous Clan: Guardians of the Voids

Started playing a few years ago for about 100 hours, then stopped playing until May 2017.
Since then I'm almost everyday online for atleast a few hours.
I would likeย to be a part of an active and competitive clan.

Edited by JqZa

ย IGN = Cloudy_Kiteer
MR 25

1147ย Hours Played (As displayed in warframe)
2700 As displayed on steam.ย 

Language = English (and a little Hebrew)ย 

Active every day. Competitive player.ย Mod on the WF Community Discord and Eidolon Recruitment hub.

I know @Virusย @--Q--Carlย and @--Q--Mirajย and @--Q--ProjectX

Edited by Cloudy_KiTeer

Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan,ย when you started playing warframe, If you have Discordย and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

IGN: blicsi

MR:14

time: steam:936 hoursย |on mission; 403 hours

previus clan: paladins of space

discord:ย i have one and i'ts [blicsiย #0411]

Speaking: English (somewhat good), spanish

I started playing warframe on November 16, 2016

thanks

IGN : Prince_Husky

MR : 21 (859 Hours Of Play)

Prev Clan : Indonesian Enforcer

Language : English

DIscord : prince_husky#5146

About me : I'm actually a casual player who loves doing games for fun. But when i'm invited to do some kind of competitive plays (Ex. LoR speedruns,JV Speedrun) i'm really into that (can be confirmed by checking my stats but raids is about to die eventually). Active in events, either clan events or warframe events

Edited by Prince_Husky

IGN: ILikeGiantHorseYogurtGun

MR: 24

Hours Played: 3203 Hours

Language: English

Hello! Well I was in this clan before and let me tell you it was the best clan ever. Everything about it was good and well due to 5 months ago Hurriane Maria hit and it wiped out everything, it was a disaster but slowly in time I am now able to play Warframe although running on a generator I have limited time but I will be as active as possible. I can be considered a veteran of the game and of course I would wanna join back.

• Like 1

IGN: Sagadeel

Mastery Rank: 20

Hours played: 1278ย hrs

Current/previous clan:ย GUNGNIR

When you started playing warframe?: I dont know the date exactly, but I know I joined the game only because Mesa just came out, and that was enough.

Discord:ย Sagadeel#2596

A little about yourself: Hi Quasars, Im a player of Warframe since a long time, and I has always returned to it when Im bored, or just because I really like it. I droppet it multiple times in the past because I had other games to play, but I never really left it. Since this december, I was kicked from my past clan and reinvited but for some reason my rank was lowered -never had an explanation why- but after that I felt like I needed and a lot of toxicity and elitism I began to witness, I grew tired of it and decided to find a new clan where my help can help in some way.

ย 

I dont use Discord a lot to talk, but I login to be alert about new announcements, or events, etc. I dont talk a lot either, but Ill do what I can.

ย 

I don't consider myself a hardcore player, because Raids never attracted me, and couldnt do any other long runs because I have never had a team to play with, I just tend to enter, do my sortie if possible, farm a little of kuva or bounties -if in the mood- and wait to do my daily Eidolon Capture just for the sake of it. When the Pacifism Defect came, I did the event with good effort -nothing crazy-, and the Plague Star I contributed a lot for the statue -but it never got finished because not much people participated either-; in less words, when there is an event I want to participate -if possible-, but dont expect the performance of a hardcore-tryhard player, but nothing poor either. In the end, Iย consider myself a casual-mid hardcore player, that tends to contribute if possible.

ย 

What I like about this clan, is it initiative to achieve for greatness, their tests for some ranks, and the rank names, of course. Hope I can join you all.

ย 

BTW: I have a few questions I hope could be answered:

ย 

1) The test for Penumbra is the only one thats bothering me... Is there really a need to have all those warframes? -the Equinox one was my nightmare to farm-.ย I had all of them but soldย them inmediatly to make room for other frames (Ivara and Trinity I mantain for Spy purposes and Support/Eidolon Hunting).

ย 

2) Is there a minimun score or something like that to achieve in events before getting kicked?

ย 

Greetings. Send me a message here before joining, if possible, so I can leave my clan beforehand.

ย 

IGN: Blade

Mastery: 16*

Current Clan: Royal Destiny

Started Playing: 2013

Discord: Yes

ย 

Hi all~

Started playing Warframe at launch, had a crap computer that could barely get past the launcher. Warframe launches on PS4 and I picked it up again. Few years later, I get a good PC built and hop back onto PC just after Tennocon 2017. Now I'm trying to catch up to my PS4 account both in Mastery (22) and time played.

Current clan isn't competitive enough, and punishes frequently-solo players too harshly.

*I was MR22 on PS4 ;(

Edited by Blade
  • Like 2