--Q--PyralisTT

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars + Quasars Storm 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

IGN-VayneShadow

MR 11
500+ Hours
Fluent English Speaker
Clan(Current):Vanta Dragons, Mountain rank 9(Ill leave once and if i get accepted)
I started started playing warframe first in early 2016, i quit for some time and i came back almost 1 year ago, been playing non-stop ever since.

I also have a discord which i use daily. Mortian#3168

Edited by VayneShadow

I would like to join your clan

IGN: xray4566

MR: 10

150 Hours

Language: English

IGN : Loya.

Mastery Rank : 24
Current/previous clan : Pillow Enthusiasts
When I started Warframe : year ago 
Discord : ilona#6137 

A little bit about myself : im a meme girl >dab> just kidding i can be serious too. i'm playing warframe with my friend a year now, it was my life but now i'm kinda bored and looking for a funny and active community to get the warframe fun back, its very hard to find a nice active clan but i heard good stuff about this clan and now im here to join you guys.

IGN: dom25396

MR: 24

Previous Clan: Crescent Moon Prime

When I started Warframe: Update 14 (Mirage and Kubrow update)

Discord: Dom#6321

Bio: Pretty laid back and chill, just returned to the game after a decent break of a few months. Been playing solo for the past few weeks and I'm looking for a group to mess around with. That's it really, if you want to know/need to know anything more just shoot me a message.

(reposting from the other recruit thread)

IGN: Primed_Meme

Mastery Rank: 25

Current/previous clan: Raven Corp (Shadow clan that belongs to a certain streamer, joined because my friend was there) and before that I was actually in the Quasars. I'd like to join back since my friend doesn't play anymore and there is nothing left for me in the clan, it's kinda dead.

When you started playing warframe: First tried this game at around U10 if I recall correctly.

Hours: 2624 on Steam, 1429 on Warframe profile stats.

Discord: Primed_Meme#4650

I have been playing this game for a long time and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. My current clan in kinda dead and Quasars is pretty much the only clan I'd like to join. I love the competitive event stuff even though I'm fairly casual but I want to contribute as much as I can. And like I said, I actually used to be in the Quasars but left because my friend was in the other clan. I was in the Quasars when the Pacifism Defect was going on and I really loved that competition. I wasn't anywhere near the top contributors (but I did alright) but I loved the competitive spirit and having the ability to contribute somehow to the common goal. When the next clan event comes (whenever that is, amirite?), I'd like to be one of the contributors again 👌

Edited by Primed_Meme
Formatting

IGN YomaBlood, MR22, Been playing for 4 years on and off, dont have a clan rn, have discord

IGN: tastemyrath

Discord: WrathOfNiel#8893

Mastery Rank: 20 ( actually have exp to rank up a couple) 

Current/previous clan: Descended Madness

Hours: 1106 on Steam, 664 in game time

Info: Was an active player before a 3 months hiatus but with a kid coming and having to move to a new house i had to take a break to any kind of gaming. Im returning back to WF and trying to sort all these new changes to WF. 

IGN: --Q--FreeCandy

MR: 22

Current Clan: Newly Single and ready to mingle

Previous Clan: Quasars

Started: December 20, 2013 Time Played: A little (1110 in Mission hours)

Discord: Yes, Τάρταρος#2069 (Don't question my name yeah ;P)

Looking to rejoin the clan after I was kicked for inactivity due to being unable to play on the laptop I had at the time. I know many people from the clan and most of the leaders and you guys all know me from the 2 years+ I spent in the clan. Miss talking with everyone on the discord server. Hope to hear back :D

• IGN : black_panther101     5427 + hours  I,m English men" and want to join you,er clan plaese thank you very much I, hope enjoy
Edited by black_panther101

Just now, black_panther101 said:
  • IGN : black_panther101     5427 + hours  I,m English men" and want to join you,er clan plaese thank you very much I, hope enjoy

MR:  25

3 minutes ago, black_panther101 said:

7 minutes ago, black_panther101 said:

IGN : tuskat
Mastery Rank : 17

Current/previous clan : Dazzling Shadows

time played: 633 hours (started around the Silver Grove update)
Discord : Tuskat#9764
I was previously in another clan but left it due to the fact that I've never interacted with them. Main reason was the timezone difference and language barrier (german friend invited me to the clan). I play almost daily and would love to make some friends in-game, which is why I'm interested in your clan, since it's based in Asia.

Let me know if it's possible to join or not o/
Cheers

Edited by tuskat
Joined another clan, You can ignore my application

IGN : -PS-DarthOdla
Mastery Rank : 25

Current/previous clan : Primed Souls (warlord)

time played: 3024h

I have some friends/former clan members that want to join

IGN : manneqin
Mastery Rank : 24

Current/previous clan : Primed Souls (recruiter)

time played: 684 hours

Discord : manneqin#9817

i like to do long runs (expecally campfarm),farming everything and doing events!

Edited by manneqin

IGN: Ranger26
Mastery Rank: 19
Current/previous clan: GUNGRAVE
Time played: 622 hours
Discord: addid#0254
Info: I want to be part of competitive clan, also got friend currently in Quasars - --Q--namenBars

Edited by Ranger26

IGN : EkPanous
Mastery Rank : 16

Current/previous clan : TennoHood

time played: 1220 hours

Discord : EcPanous#4236

Wanna make new friends in new place :satisfied:

IGN: -DM-Mordred

Mastery Rank: 24

Current/previous clan: Descended Madness

Started playing: On update 13, towards the end of May 2014.

Discord: Mordred#9849

Bio: I want to join because I feel like my interests align with Quasars. I've always wanted to improve at Warframe and I believe that this clan would be a great way to do so since it will allow me to gain more game knowledge and improve, despite the lack of endgame. I believe that our interests align because both myself and Quasars seek the most efficient way to do things, whether it is coming up with new strategies or polishing existing ones. Since I have a significant amount of free time, I am able to dedicate myself to grinding the game and learning new strategies.

Another reason for my interest is Q is the sense of community, as I believe this will be the community I'm most comfortable in due to the challenge and self improvement. Since I've been in casual clans for all the time I've been playing, I don't know what it feels like to have a reason to try my best, or a community to push me to do so.  Because of these reasons, I am interested in joining Quasars.

IGN: A_Felix

Mastery Rank: 14

Previous Clan: Was a part of this clan previously before I went inactive a while back with the name SirPercivalV, looking to get back into playing warframe and re-apply to the clan

When you started playing warframe: I've been playing since a little before update 9 

Discord: WildWanger#8545

About: Looking to re-apply to clan

IGN : -DM-Valerie

Mastery Rank : 23

Previous Clan : Descended Madness

January 15, 2015 ; 1152hr [in Mission Time]

Discord : Sing#5288

I'm a typical community player who has just started hitting some burnout with the regular day to day grind of the game. I'm looking for more competition and engagement within it to re-spark my interest in the game.

Congratulations to 3 Quasars for beating 4 content creators in Kuva Survival!
unknown.png&key=3f7852c02c1efe32a0b093c1ce4de4eb7fd6271bf325c2f6e4c814f1e24c7ce8

Applicants: Thank you for your continued patience as we sort through players who apply to the Quasars family. :)