Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Walk_Around

MRย 25

ะกurrent clan: -Place Holder- - my own clan for.. placeholder?..

Time played 3010ย hours

Language: English, russian

Play sinceย 2014

Want to join:ย Quasars๏ปฟ

I share ambulance rebornย iventย tactic with some of yours membershipsย ๐Ÿ˜

30 world place in ambulance reborn ivent

Edited by Walk_Around

IGN โ–บย Rysien

MR โ–บ 18

Country โ–บ Egypt

Current Clan โ–บ None

Time played โ–บ 579 hours

Member sinceโ–บ 2015 maybe (stopped the game for a while and got back )

Discord โ–บ MohamedSolyman#4947

Want to join โ–บย Quasars

Hi Team,

My IGN is Superjules, i'm actually Mastery 19 after 530hrs on steam and 270hrs in the game. I'm living in France but i speak English pretty good i think. I'm member of Warframe since 2017. My current clan is Modestie

I got Discord, i'm always on it; Jiha#1000. The only Clan i want to join is Quasars. I played with some of your members in Sanctuary, there are pretty nice players and I'm very interested in the tryhard side of the clan.

I'm playing a lot with a player who called .Sebas and we're finding a clan with a better competitif environment.

Thanks for reading and i hope i'll join you soon.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Superjules

Hey guys! I'd love to join Quasars Lite or Quasars. IGN is Majiks_ MR: 20 with exactly 600 hours as of right now (in-game profile hours). Country: Canada Language: English. I use discord pretty frequently: Majiks#5611. I'm currently in an IRL friend's clan and before I was in CrazyBikerDude's clan. I started playing this gameย around 2 years ago but mainly got into it a year ago. Hope I can get in! ๐Ÿ™‚

A little more about me: I love to play this game and I especially love to help people out with whatever they need help with. I also love to do long survival/defense runs as well as elite sanctuary

Edited by Majiks_
additional info

01. IGN: 7Egor4_ik
02. MR: 22
03. In game: ~1300hrs since 2017
04. Country: Russia
05. Language: Russian, English
06. Discord: 7egor4_ik#7705
07. Want to join: Quasars
08. Players known in clan: --Q--NamenBars, --Q--Plenigni, Ebbtides, Hentides(--Q--Nilioniel)
09. Interested in competitve stuff (events, wr, challenges & etc)

Edited by --Q--namenBARS

1. IGN: -Equinox-prime
2. MR: 25
3. In game: 2393 hoursย  since 2016 onย PC since +ย 500 hours 2015-2016 on xboxย 
4. Country: Colombia
5. Language: English-spanish
6. Discord:ย juanovoam#6481
7. Want to join: Quasars/Quasars Lite
8. Interested in : LONGย  survivalsย  (MOT, kuva fortress, ODS, those mainly but will do others), excavationsย  in general,ย  of course will do my best in events.

Edited by -Equinox-Prime

1. IGN: Riiba
2. MR: 25
3. In game: 1505 hours
4. Country: Italy
5. Language: English/Italian
6. Discord: Riiba#9951
7. Want to join: Quasars/Quasars Lite
8. Interested in long runs, events, Eidolon hunts

1. IGN: Thromula

2. MR: 7

3. In Game: 48 hours

4. Country: United States. State: California

5. Language: English

6. Discord: Thromula#3716

7. Want to Join: Quasars/Quasars Lite

8. Interested in all endgame content with a focus toward creating unique and fun weapon and warframe builds.

ย 

IGN โ–บย Girigoto

MR โ–บ 24

Country โ–บ Portugal

Languageย โ–บ English

Time played โ–บ 1781 hours

Discord โ–บ Girigoto#8895

Want to join โ–บย Quasars๏ปฟ

I always heard good things about this clan and im interested in competitve stuff. Also a few of my old playing buddies already join in.

Hello Everyone,

I had previously applied to Quasars and i got rejected due to me having a low scores on events, but i was not in a position to participate in some of them during those times due to lack of time. I have explained it all in a personal message to one of your members --Q--Kyl0ren in a personal message who had asked me a while ago for some information about me. Now,ย all I can say is that now i can spend time on warframe again.

Here is some information about me

IGN: 5p0okY

MR:19

Time played - 1148 hours

Language - English

Discord - 5p0okY #6817

Want to join - Quasars/Quasars Lite

Reason for joining, Participate in endgame content with coordinated teamplay and have fun while doing it, particularly long runs and be part of leaderboards.

Also friendly greetings to everyone from me on behalf of --Q--FSK41.

ย 

ย 

Edited by 5p0okY

IGN: -Mitsu

Mastery Rank: 17

Current clan: N/A

Previous Clan: Zerg Rush (Dead)

Started Playing: January 3, 2013

Current Hours:1300+ย According to Steam (Put a lot more hours into Warframeย before it was on Steam)

Discord: Mitsu #8208

Want to Join: Quasurs

Reason for Join: Old clan die, and had to findย other active clans to play with. This clan seem to be where I want to start my Warframe experiences again.ย ย 

ย 

IGN: -FrutyX-
MR: 25 (1943 hours in-game)
Previous clan: Shattered Realmย 

Heya,

so what should I say?I play this game from 2013 (I guess I can call myself a veteran?Heh.)ย , I like to be in every event that WF give to us and time to time I like to do insane things like hours and hours survival runs or looong defensive mission - just this "seriously high level stuff" , also I like to run some 3x3 time to time ,but not daily,I just dont need it that much.I have discord ,but only for my own language ,because to be honest ,my english speaking totally sucks,so yeah i can watch any news and announcements but you will probably not see me in a voice room.I am active daily,but no one ever know when real life strikes,but that work's for all of us,right?

Oh and what clan I want to join?Well I prefer to be in the main one but if there is only place in the Lite then okay,no problemo.

IGN๏ปฟ: B1ngoo

Masteryย ๏ปฟRank: 20

Current clan: A1D2

Previous Clan: -

Started Playing: 2018

Current Hours: 475+ย 

Discord: Abdo#6698

Want to Join: Quasurs / Quasars Lite

Reason for Join: Hello! So here is the whole thing.

When i started playing warframe, and was Mr4 , i was in a fissure. I saw --Q--Napalm and --Q--Kyl0ren at the game i was , i was amazed and added them both, glad they agreed ๐Ÿ˜„ and then we played together and had some fun, then i found more good friends in there like ย --Q--uiescence and else! So my goal from the start was to join them in this great huge clan๐Ÿคฉ so I've saw some of the requirements and tried to get them done!

and finally after a long time, here i am applying โค๏ธ

Thanks for your time! Hope for luck๐Ÿค—

Edited by B1ngoo
Wanted to add new something
  • Like 1

IGN โ–บย Haseootic

MR โ–บ 10

Country โ–บ Canada

Current Clan โ–บ None

Time played โ–บ 258 steam hours

Discord โ–บ QTPat#8690

Want to join โ–บ Quasars or Quasars Lite

Looking to join a clan with an active community with knowledgeable people to help me improveย 

1. IGN: mHtt
2. MR: 21
3. In game: 2854hrs
4. Country: Canada
5. Language: English
6. Discord:ย mHtt #7820
7. Want to join: Quasars
8. Interested in:: active discord / setting world records / creating and learning new meta / positive attitudes, helping lowbies,ย 

ย 

1. IGN: GIGN005
2. MR: 21ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

3. In game: 1113hrs since 2013
4. Country: Russia
5. Language: English,Russian
6. Discord: gign007#2128
7. Want to join: Quasars
8. Interested in:Eidolon hunts,events and long runs.

Edited by GIGN005

IGN: Skyripa98

MR:24

636 hours (i was mr25 on ps4 1600hr+)

Language: Italian/English

Discord: Skyripa98#8129

i'm looking a real competitive clan

Want to join โ–บ Quasars or Quasars Lite ๐Ÿ™‚

IGN: Hvcke;

Mastery Rank: 21 - 1262 hours put into this gem;

Previous clan: Remnants of the Void;

Want to join: Quasar or Quasar Lite;

Discord: Hvcke#1188.

I've been a member of Remnants of the Void for about 1 year and it never clicked, social wise. Recently a friend of mine joined Quasar Lite and told me how you guys operate and I was amazed by it. It would be a honor to join your ranks and help this clan whenever I can!

IGN: dreadsong227
MR: 22
In-game hours: 561
Language: Romanian, English, studying Spanishย 
Previous clan: Dark of the Sun

Warframe starting date: Somewhere around mid-April this year
Discord: Dreadsong#5876
Clan to join: Quasars / Quasars Lite

The person that made me start playing Warframe not long ago was actually an ex member of Quasars. He told me a bunch of stuff about the game and specifically the clan, things which interested me a lot and gave me an innate sense of respect for members of Q. All I can say is that I've mainly been working to get to a status that would allow me to join in, given my highly competitive nature and strive to excel at games. Another reason I want to join is that, as I had been told by him when I started, and further finding out myself from others, this clan's been rated as being #1 competitive, which, forย someone like me, who barely started playing the game a couple months ago, is a gold mine in terms of knowledge on game mechanics and meta building/playstyle, given that I can hear the opinions of people with a huge amount of experience in comparison to myself.

Edited by dreadsong227