Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: acl3721

MR: 22

Hours: 1441

Recently left my old clan and alliance I'd been with for a year, wanting to join a more active, close-knit community, and hook up with a friendย who joined Quasars not too long ago from the same clan I'm coming from. I'm a player of over two years now, and am active in the competitive aspects of Warframe, namely in the form of the Raid Bus community, as well as formerly a raid leader for my old alliance.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: .YourEnemy.

MR: 23, 1700+ hrs.
ย 
een playing Warframeย for 3ย years. Spend a lot of time on the raids... I have taken into account and agreed to the rules of the clan and would be glad to join your ranks.
ย 
Edited by .YourEnemy.

IGN: VC44

MR: 18

Hours played: 430 hours - I know it's low but I play at least 5 hours a day, it will go up very quickly

Language: English

ย 

Hi I'm VC, I've been playing Warframeย for 3-4ย months and have really been enjoying all aspects of the game so far. However I'd like to take it to the next level and join an active clan where I can meet and talk to other people, participate in competitive events, get more experienceย in coordinated team missions,ย and overall just partakeย in a true clan experience (I've been in a ghost clan where I'm the only active player). Quasars definitely had the most interesting forum thread as well, which adds to the many reasonย Iย decided to apply.ย Looking forward to a response!

Edited by VC44

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: -Temmie-

MR: 17

Hours played: nearly 200 (1834)

have a friend inside Quarsars and he said this clan is nice so i want to join in, i have mic, i have discord, i can hang out with everyone. I want to make friends and have fun with clannies, allies.

i have been actively playing since December 2012, and im proud of being one of beta players, it has been almost 4 years hasnt it?

Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.

Happy new year

IGN: GoatFluff

MR: 18

Hours Played: 1190

So, I've been in and out of clans for a while now. All have ended the same way; inactivity and what people were active were not so great individuals. I'm normally a quiet, yet active person myself. Not very confrontational, greatly prefersย getting along, and enjoys playing with others towards a mutual goal! I have a Discord and mic, and am interested in starting to raid. Did mythic raiding in WoW until recently, so I'd like to get back on the horse (though I know Warframe raids aren't really comparable to WoW raids). Also, it gives good credits and arcanes, so that'd be nice. So, yeah. Thanks a bunch for reading this!

Hello!

IGN: Flokimasterq/-MaybeNexTime-

MR: 23

1300 + hours

I really want to join your clan,ย I have beenย interested in your clan for a long time, but just now i have decided to become part of your community. I love doing raids and i spent a lot of time onย it, i am glad to help other people and actively participate on any events, be respectative to each other and follow the rules

Edited by -LauFeyson-

Hello! Im Interested to join?

IGN:ย ----Mr.X----

MR:ย 23 -ย 1600+ hours played

Language:ย English - Russian -Dutch

ย 

Looks likeย a fun clan to do end game, daily speed raids etc, very active (if i dont work)ย 

Edited by ----Mr.X----

Ign: Apllejuice

MR: 20, 923 hours (Im almost at 1k bois c': )

Countr: USA, English

Fav frames are Volt, Mesa, Vauban, Saryn, Trin, Equinox. I like long walks on the beach, and strangers on the internet to read my forum posts ;) hoping to be able to join.ย 

Friends of k2nr2g3, who spoke withย --Q-- Resistance and --Q--Belbug

Edited by Apllejuice
last line
  • Like 1

IGN: K2nr2g3, rank 22, 1287 hours, PC, all warframes, etc owned. Been playing since early 2014

Language: English, some german/french/spanish

Looking to join a highly active clan, usually play everyday for 2-4+ hours. Already spoke with --Q-- Resistance and --Q--Belbug about joining in game. Myself and my friend IGN: Aplljuice (rank 20) are both looking to join.

ย 

Thanks for the consideration

Edited by Zero1K2

IGN: Ju99ernaut1

MR: 23

1000+ hours

Language: Enlish, dutch.

Hello, my friend PPPokeHerFace recommended this clan to me and after reading about Quasars myself I got really excited. I enjoy pushing the limits and asking the most of myself. I have been studying for the past 6 years without great results, therefore I will go in the dutch airforce army begin september. Untill then I hope to play some games and enjoy my free time.

ย 

Kind regards, THE JUGGERNAUT *@##$!

IGN: Xpo.vos

MR: 14

265 hours played

Language: English, Dutch, (very) broken French

Hello, my name is Xpo.vos, though most people refer to me as Vos. Recently, PPPokeHerFace, Ju99ernaut1 and Roel1202 applied to join this clan, and I'd like to complete the set by joining Quasars as well. I haven't played warframe for very long compared to the others, but I've learned the game pretty quick and manage myself pretty well in the different raids by now.

Best regards, and I hope to hear from you soon,

ย  Xpo.vos