Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Ok how do i do this ahhhhhhhhh. Well let start with manual things first

IGN: ArchonDeath

MR:25.5 cause reason

Country of origin when tasked with infiltrating humanity: Vietnam

Started warframe 4 years + ago and i have 3194+ hours of playing and increasing thou not hire cause i had to drop it for a while cause of IRL

Discord ID:ย #5557 i hope that is correct

Previous/current clan: FreezingDeath everyone left after the great fall of 2018 and the end of raids Damn you RNGesus or DE depending on you belief.

Adequate English user but because i'm an alienย Vietnamese it might be hard to listen to something.

Promise to follow the clan rule and to be active as much as can be an to use the information obtained after joining to cause the great down fall of RNGeus and her cult.

Edited by ArchonDeath

IGN: --Q--Devilwalker

MR: 9 (about to be 10)

Started: I think I started at 2014 then stopped for like 2 years then play again because we had to move to a another countryย 

Discord ID: #7945

ย 

I was a member of the clan before ,but I was kicked probably due to inactivity

On 2015-11-07 at 10:07 PM, --Q--Hel said:

Joining --Q--

IGN: --Pepega--

MR 25

nearly 4000 hours

Language: English

Previous Clans : Rescue Force (Ex-Owner but gave up ownership due to toxic people in that clan, Yes the partnered streamers AdmiralBahroo community) | Papa shuls pizzeria, Good friend of mine and partnered streamer but the clan isnt as large or active when hes not live.

Started playing this game around 4 too 5 years ago, back when void key farming was sitting in a tunnel with macros going off all day, when simulor was broken, also when stamina was a thing and coptering, miss the good old days (Not stamina tho)

Discord : Rabbit#2183

Join one of the best clans in the game for events to get back into this game more when railjack drops.

IGN: Runixzan

MR: 21, 900+ hrs.
ย 
Languages: Norwegian, English.
ย 
Previous Clans: Don't remember the name of it, but I left due to nobody in the clan playing anymore.ย 
ย 
Started playing at the time of the open beta. Been on and off since.ย 
Edited by Runixzan

Hello fellow Tenno, I wish to enter the Quasars clan and embark on an epic journey across the Origin System alongside newly-made friends!

IGN: --Cerpheseus--

MR: 24

Previous Clan: Remnants of the Voidย (Currently Unaffiliated)ย 

Discord ID: Cerpheseus#2489

I started playing Warframe in 2012 during the closed beta. I was out of it for about a year or two but started playing fervently in March of 2015 and have been playing since with few periods of inactivity. At the moment I have 4142 hours recorded on Steam (a lot of it being spent on fashionframe), and 1712 hours of in-mission time. I am a huge fan of Warframe lore, and enjoy theorycrafting and speculating about what might lie just beyond the veil regarding the storyline details. Long runs in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught and in missions like Mot in the Void I find to be extremely entertaining, especially with friends!ย I have wanted to join Quasars for awhile but only now did I notice you guys were recruiting.ย 

ย 

Edited by --Cerpheseus--

Hey, I want to join Quasers because Im a competitive player looking for Challenges, Events and raids.
IGN: TheAndyGaming
MR: 25
Hours Steam: 3250h
Hours IGN: 1873h
Previous Clan: The Second Awakening
Discord: TheAndyGaming#8319

I startedย playing early 2016. I really enjoed raiding (806 raids total). When they removed raids the removed the game for me.
I want to get active again and an active Clan with Challenges and Events will help me stay motivated.

Edited by TheAndyGaming

IGN:ย --Sleed--

Mastery Rank:ย 27

Current Clan: None

Discord ID:ย  Sleed#0516

Well, I started playing one year ago with oneย friend, doing only missions in friends only squad mode. Now I'm looking for new friends to open relics,ย farm kuva,ย eidolons, arbitrations... Just play the game ๐Ÿ™‚ย I'm with 1787 hours recorded on steam and 970 hours in game. I was in a clan where people only discussed in a toxic way and I got tired, now I'mย alone with myย friend looking for one nice clan.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edit: I'm looking to play Railjack,ย raids, etc. Any type of "challenges" ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by --Sleed--

IGN: --W0lf_PT--

MR: 27

Languages: English

Current Clan: None, Previously - Solar Gladiators

Started: ~3 years ago, 1481 hours in-game

Discord: --W0lf_PT--#6970

Hostile Mergers Score: 30020

I'm interested in doing long, competitive endurance runs for leatherboards and events.

Edited by --W0lf_PT--

IGN: wycs117

MR: 22

Previous clan: Quasars

Time played: 1604 hours

I may have been kicked due to inactivity last month, but i play like every other dayย and almost definitely play during the weekends. So I would very much like to rejoin the clan.

"To infinity and beyond, Quasars!!"

IGN: Pieisthetruth ๐Ÿ˜„

MR:19

Hours: 800 in game

Current Clan: Odin DVA

Discord ID: Pieisthetruth#1714

I've always wanted to join this clan but I never knew their name so I couldn't ever find you guys. But a guy in my mission was performing really well and he's from your clan so I thought "Hey, this clan actually knows what they are doing"

IGN: Logh4N

Hours: 1698 (since Julyย 2016, but I've quit the game not long after I started playing for 6-7 months)

Current clan: Clan of Immortals

Language: English, Hungarian, Serbian

Discord: Logh4N#1337

ย 

I've been wanting to join the clan for a while now. I'm mostly a solo player, but I don't have a problem playing with people, or doing different roles in a squad.ย 

I love over-formaing stuff just to make them useable, to ignore the meta.ย 

Not much else to say about me honestly.. I'm online every day for 5-6 hours or more depends on my mood.

ย 

Edited by Logh4N

IGN: FCKDANIEL

Hours:2563(login days 800 days)

Current clan: Indolence Space

Language:English

Discord:Daniel/FCKDANIEL#3618

I have played Warframe for 2 years ,stillย have so much to learn ,thats why i want to join a good clan and learn from good WF players

ย 

Edited by FCKDANIEL

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: picklee

MR: 24

Languages: Polish, English

Current Clan: None, former SSI

Discord ID:ย ย picklee#0884

Hours Played: 2823 according to Steam, 1535 in-game.

Started playing Warframe on March 31 2013.

Kuva/Riven addict looking for a well organized and active community. I'd love to join Quasars Storm as some of friends of mine are there, but I'm absolutely fine with being a partย the OG Quasars as well.ย ย Cheers! :)

ย 

Edited by picklee

Hello Quasars.. I am hoping to join Quasars Lite [AKA Quasars stromย ] ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Here is my states so far --

IGN: ItsJoYWTF

MR: 9ย  |ย  180+ hours

Language : Hindi, English

Current Clan - [Legendary act of sorcery] | Previous clan - [Leviathan]

Here is a little about Meh ๐Ÿ™‚ย  --ย  Hiya,, My IRL Name is Rohit ..And i Dont know what to write about meh..but i will tell about me if you ask [not personal things LOL -_- ]ย 

ย 

ย 

IGN:ย Duet

MR:ย 27, 1336 hours played according to profile

Current / previous clans: Celestial Gladiators (current), Anime Kingdom, Creed

Discord ID: Conquestadore#4361

Extra notes: Currently sort ofย reached endgame (based on current game state anyway) and would like to make friends and have fun with more like-minded people who are at a similar stage of the game as I am. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit for spacing :v

Edited by Duet

IGN: Lucieai

MR: 27 / 3k hours

Previous Clan: IK, imouto

Yearย started: 2014

Discord: ใ‚ซใƒฌใƒณ โ—ฆ ใƒซใ‚ท โ—ฆ ๅกๅ€ซ โ—ฆ ้ญฏ่ฅฟๅŸƒ#1032

nice to meet you all

i'm into survivals / fissures / kuva / eidolon.ย 

Edited by Lucieai
spacing

IGN: DarkTheBlame(will change it when i might be recruit)

MR: 24(have enough in foundry for MR26-27)

Previous Clan: LZass

Year started : 2013 and on this account 2015 (i lost my first account that's why i have 2)

Discord: Toriac#1592 (which is my current username just not available to pick up in warframe)

So a little introduction of me, been playing games since i was 6 years old, i'm now 19. Studying Chemical sciences for a Master(that's what we call it in France), but to be more clear it's to reach the chemical engineer statutย ๐Ÿ˜„ย . Warframe is pretty big thing for me, kinda carried me out when i was in high school even if my hours doesn't seem that much(1000+ hours). So why am i quitting my clan to join the Quasars, so first it's french clan so i'm kinda bored to translate everything i'm doing in french so that my guildmates could understand, in second i'm reaching a point where a noob friendly clan don't really help me in anyway, i'm kindaย more into endgame/min maxing stuff and third i played a survival with --Q--Savokki and he kinda introduced me to the clan(loved the dojo decoration) and about the clanย event that my guild completely ignored where i kinda like the competiveness of it (tried for the first few weeks of ESOย to be first every week with some friends which we did 4-5 weeks), so yeah i want a more passionate clan. That's about it, i would really like to join the clan.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edited by DarkTheBlame

IGN: Velleon

Previous Clan: Vicious Violence

ย 

Been playing since 2015 with 1800+ hours according to my in game profile.ย  I like to collect as many things as possible, which keeps me playing.ย  2x r10 of every arcane, every mod maxed (except primed chamber, ofc), every arsenal item potato'd and forma'd.ย  Currently trying to collect as many market items as possible.ย  Farming plat and buying fashion and deco keeps me going.ย  Love this game, would love to be part of this clan.

IGN: Xemin0

Discord id: Xemino#2138

MR 21

1041 in game hours so farย 

Country: Originally from China, now in college in the US, west coast

Language: English, Madarin Chinese and a little Japanese and very little Spanish XD

I'm a student, so prbly can't consistently devote much time daily. But I'll be regularly come online to do eidolon hunts/arbitration with my friends.