Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Hi!

I would like to re-apply Quasars if possible :)ย 

ย 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ย 

IGN: --Q--PPPokeHerFace.V2 (V1 available in 2035 :|)

MR 12 (just a number)

111+ hours (feels bad)

Language: English / Dutch (it sounds funny)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information you can find me on Sedna.

Hi id like to join Quasars, i was urged to by one of my real life friends and long time Q member --Q--Vey after i told him id have joined rv.

I really enjoy hunting eidolons and im trying to get into long runs. I joined rv because i was looking for likeminded players that still enjoy playing the game even though they already put a lot of time into it, but didnt find any. I also am a bit of a pad addicct and love to farm polymere and nano spores. Back when I started of playing my main goal was to have high mr but now that ive had some experience with the game i generally hate leveling frames/weapons for fodder and am therefor stuck at mr 22 and i probably will be for a long long time. Ty for considering me

IGN Wambo

MR 22

1.7k hours ingame

Country Germany

Languages German and English

ย 

EDIT: forgot to put discord name in:ย  Wambo#9311

ย 

Edited by --Q--Wambo

IGN: Voltage

5800 hours. Playingย since 2015

Highly Competitive (Top 100 twice in Operations),ย Highlyย Active, and I would say I'm well rounded (aside from Conclave, I'm really bad at Conclave).

Currently in MariAnnette's clan.

I'm applying here today because I have seen Empyrean style teasers via Twitter, and that means clan content (finally right?). I want to apply after some time and thought, and I just feel appropriate doing so because this game is my favorite game for almost half a decade and I wish to be in the best clan.

I recently helped 3 squads get 2,000 for the Tactical Alert in your clan as well as 1 squad get 3k! I know plenty of members and a few have wondered if I would return. While it's complicated and not up to me, I thought I give it a shot before some good clan content comes through, and I would be happy to be in the roster.

I've known andย talked to quite a number of members, but most notably: Namen, Above, Logh4n, and Mano.

Thank you for the consideration and I wish to help out the best I can (even if I am not there like Hallowed Flames).ย I'm free to talk and have a conversation if needed with your staff. I understand my kick and have fixed that stuff permanently.ย 

I don't want to make this too long as I know keeping it short is better.

๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edited by Voltage

IGN: Riykil (Discord:Riykil#8301 )

MR 26 with ~1300hrs in-game and 2100 total. Started during the CBT.

No clan currently

Coming back from a long break and want to join a clan that is fully set for events etc. I use to run with quite a few Q members before my break. The ones i ran with the most were Alchameth, Yzug and Clawx7.

Edited by Riykil

Yo!

IGN: Twospot

MR: 27 | 2000+ h

Current / Previous Clan: Insanity Meltdown (Shadow)

Heard good things about this clan, Played with some of the members and they are friendly and helpfull. Right now just farming Kuva Liches to reach MR28. Also do alot of Eidolon hunting, (+1000 caps). Like to help newer players find their way in the warframe universe! Also after an active clan since the one im in now has about 2 active members, me included xD

Shoutout to members Kaiman and B. for recommending this clan! โค๏ธ

Cheers!

• Like 1

IGN: Blackzite

MR: 28 - 2365h to date

Current / Previous Clan: Insanity Meltdown (Shadow)

Currently in a clan with Twospot (above^) but looking for an active one to take part in the upcoming empyrean update. Also have a larger group of active players to play with as well as help out newer players just starting off in the game. Looking forward to it.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hello!

IGN: GabSabb

MR: 22 | 1000+ h

Current / Previous Clan: UDM

Languages: Fluent in English, French and Arabic

Discord: GabSabb#2710

Mostly into doing long survivals, helping out new tenno and curently farming liches to get the new weapons. Don't hesitate to message me on discord or ingame if I'm online.

Cheers!

IGN: Efwaz

MR 22.

Hours: 1358 at this moment.

Current clan: no clan

Languages: Spanish - English

Hello! i have been playing warframe for over 4 years, i consider myself someone experienced, but i always look for new things to learn, i would love to enter your clan and be able to share knowledge and fun in this beatiful game that captivated me years ago.

Hope to join your clan.

IGN: bobafett88

Mr 27

about 2500 Ingame hours

Language: German and english

I started Warframe at the Cryotic front event which was August 2014.

My clan before was a clan that I organised basically alone.

Discord: bobafett88#0006

Hello! Id like to join a clan for endgame stuff like long endless missions and for the upcoming Empyrean update. Dont hesitate to ask me if you have any questions!

Would be great to hear from you.

Cheers

IGN : --MEGHNI--

Time : 2K+ hours

Language : English

Discord :ย --MEGHNI--#8172

HC : 2K+HC

I would like to join the clan. I played with many --Q-- members in hunts, events, arbi .... ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by MEGHNI

IGN : ---EG---Downfall

Time : 900+

Account creation : 2017, but I've been really playing since a few months ago

Language : English/French

Discord : Downfall#1998

Previous clan : Eagle Risingย 

Interested in :ย Quasars Storm but Quasars moutain is fine too >.>

Few words : I like doing eidolonย hunts, profit taker and a lot of endgame stuff. English isn't my native language so I'm not the best english speaker but I'm doing my best every day.

ย 

Edited by ---EG---Downfall