Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

--Q--PyralisTT

We're back to recruiting!!! Please read on and post your details. We cannot respond to applications immediately but as soon as a recruiter is online we will get in touch..

HwXnare.jpg

About Us

We are an international clan,that has been active since 2013. Our main objective is to create a community that shares the passion of playing Warframe and pushing its limits, while maintaining a fun and cooperative atmosphere.

We aim to maintain and further our position as top Mountain tier clan by constantly improving our scores on the leaderboards. To meet this aim we ensure that our members always have access to the latest clan research and we encourage our members to assist each other and strive to be the best.

Requirements to apply to Quasars 

We are always looking for new devoted players with at least 1000 hours in-game, Mastery Rank 28+, Discord, and are eager to lead future events or have participated in past ones.These players should display the following attributes:

Friendly: Engage with clanmates, treat others with respect, and connect with the clan Discord server (microphone optional, but highly encouraged).

Adaptable: Willing to take on different roles in a team and enjoys testing new Warframes, weapons, mods and team combinations.

Active: Help other clanmates in need, experiment with different play styles, or simply be sociable.

Competitive: We are an event clan and expect all our members to fully participate and strive to do well in all official leaderboard events. We always offer multiple Platinum prizes as an added incentive.

Clan Rules

We have a few rules that we expect all Quasarians to follow;

1) All clanmates should respect each other.

• Please keep in mind that Quasars consists of players from all around the world. We will not tolerate attacks on a clanmates culture, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

2) Don't be inactive longer than 30 days without notifying a Quasars officer.

• If a member is inactive for longer than 30 days then they are liable to be kicked anytime while inactive. If this happens, they can re-apply here to an Officer.

3) Write only in English in the clan chat.

• We expect members to communicate in English in the public chat, but don’t worry if it isn’t your first language.

How to become a Quasar 

To apply to Quasars please reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan, when you started playing warframe, your Discord ID and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

After applying a recruiter will contact you and test your skills at various mission types. Some mission examples include a Capture(Ukko), Spy(Pago) or even Profit Taker where they'll test how fast you can complete a mission or disruption where they'll test how fast you can kill a high level demolyst. The recruiters will also ask to see your loadouts to ask various questions on the loadouts or even help with the loadouts for each mission type.

While we can’t guarantee everyone a place, recruiters will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible!

Clan Promotion System

After joining, in order to get promoted in Quasars you can take a series of optional tests to determine your skill. Newly joined Quasarians will starts out as rank Nebula and will work their way up. Higher ranks don’t offer any advantages over other clanmates (except bragging rights, of course).

Clan Ranking Tests: 

1) Penumbra:

Spoiler

Possessing the following equipment. All frames must possess an Aura forma and that is included in the forma count.

Frames 

• Banshee 4 forma 
  • Chroma 3 Forma
  • Equinox 3 Forma 
  • Frost 5 Forma 
  • Ivara 4 forma 
  • Limbo 3 Forma
  • Mesa 4 Forma
  • Nova 5 forma
  • Oberon 2 Forma 
  • Octavia 5 Forma 
  • Protea 1 Forma 
  • Rhino 5 Forma 
  • Saryn 4 Forma 
  • Titania 3 Forma 
  • Volt 5  forma
  • Wisp 5 Forma
  • Xaku 5 Forma 

Companions

• Sahasa 5 Forma 
  • Smeeta 6 Forma
  • Adarza 5 Forma
  • Sly Vulpaphyla 1 Forma 

Archwing 

• Amesha 3 forma
  • Itzal 3  forma

Necramech

• Voidrig 6 forma 
  • Arquebex 3 forma

Archguns 

• Fluctus 5 Forma 
  • Mausolon 3 Forma 
  • Kuva Ayanga 5 Forma 

Amp

• Amps: 177 (Raplak Prism with the Propa Scaffold and the Certus Brace)
  • and xx4 (Any Prism, Any Scaffold and the Anspatha Brace)

Railjack 

• Full MK III equipment

2) Singularity:

Spoiler

Complete 1hour Solo Survival on Mot, Void, Steel Path. (You may use any frame except Octavia)

Complete 1 speedrun mission (solo) in each category within the specified time. You can pick from any of the listed missions below. 

Spy: (all 3 vaults must be hacked)

• Pago Spy      2 min 15 sec 
  • Pavlov Spy      2 min 30 sec 
  • Rosalind Spy     2 min 30 sec

Capture: 

• Ukko     30 sec
  • Ara     30 sec
  • Mantle 30 sec

To demonstrate completion of these challenges, in the extraction screen type ‘singularity’ in chat with the mission screen and timer clearly visible.

3) Aurora:

Spoiler

Intrinsics at the minimum levels 8-8-8-8-8

Complete R9 cloud inside 4 minutes (5 min 30 seconds if doing solo). Take a screenshot with the rewards screen showing and the mission time.

Complete 1 of the following missions solo (clock stops when end mission screen displays. Player must have picked up the toroid and be at the fortuna elevator door when this happens).

• Profit taker - complete within 3 minutes
  • Exploiter orb - complete within 14 minutes

4) Zenith:

Spoiler

100% star chart completion (including all Steel Path nodes)

All Focus tree waybounds unlocked

As a squad of 4, complete a 5x3 eidolon hunt in a single night cycle. (run must either be recorded or screenshots provided as follows -  Take a screenshot of the capture animation of each hydrolist with something written in chat with timestamps on. For example Hydro 1, then Hydro 2 etc. Each subsequent screenshot must have the previous messages visible to prove the hunts were done in the same night cycle.

As a squad of 4 clan members, complete any 4 of the endurance options in a full squad. Disconnecting before a mission is completed will invalidate the attempt, but may still count for the rest of the squad depending on progression. (Squad members can be swapped between challenges). 

Zenith Endurance Options

• Flawless 60 minute kuva harvest*
  • Complete 30 rounds of Apollo or Kappa Steel Path disruption in 1hr
  • Obtain 6000 mission score on Despina Steel Path
  • The index - Complete a prodman run (Poster must be displayed as proof)
  • Complete 100 waves arbi defence in 1 hr 10-15 minutes
  • Reach level cap in any mission**

*Flawless 60 minutes kuva harvesting run
The team MUST get kuva from every single capsule that spawns without losing any. This means, getting 8,200 kuva before extracting at the 61:30 mark without boosters. Beyond 62:20 would make the run unacceptable as there would be a chance of getting the 42nd capsule, not making it possible to prove the flawless run. You are not allowed to equip a smeeta but other other companions can be used.

** Reach level cap in any mission
Take a screenshot of enemy levels before you exit the mission and your exit screenshot should also include the mission timer. Mission can be done in the same mission as one of the other challenges.

More information about ranking up can be found on Discord. 

Clan/Alliance Emblems

Quasars                                         V Alliance

RealGold128.png          FyS9cb5TEHP4wM3qlR6qgc711maYiJcMkENSX8vg

Operation Achievements

Quasars: 

• Orphix Venom: 1st
  • Hostile Mergers: 1st
  • Ambulas Reborn: 1st
  • Pacifism Defect: 1st
  • Rathuum: 1st
  • Shadow Debt: 1st
  • False Profit: 4th
  • Eyes of Blight: 2nd
  • Mutalist Incursions: 2nd
  • Grate Crash: 3rd
  • Cryotic Front: 3rd
  • Breeding Grounds: 1st 
  • Tethra's Doom Event: 5th 
  • Cicero Crisis Event: 11th 
  • Gravidus Event: 10th 
  • Arid Fear Event: 11th 
  • Kill Event: 12th 

In-Clan Events

We also love to challenge the global leaderboards outside of events.

Endless Excavation(Hieracon)

Stealth Exterminate Event

Orokin Derelict Defense

Happy Zephyr

Fastest 100 waves Tower 4 Defense

Endless Excavation(Triton)

Raids

RIP Raids As well as hosting multiple daily raids to suit various time zones, Quasars currently holds all records for all the currently available Trials, (Law of Retribution, Nightmare & The Jordas Verdict).

Spoiler

8 Banshee Raid

8 Hydroid Raid

8 Rhino Raid.(Warning: The video is loud)

Feats

Defense:

Shadow Debt - 200 waves

FlpTTjb.jpg

200+ Waves ODD
emaHIv1.jpg
100 Waves T4D
jJsGZDm.jpg
Bonus Image - Level 1600 Clem
oEJipxE.png

Survival:

Alliance Event on Elara Jupiter
vXimqho.jpg
3 Hour Tycho
xBS2Jhs.jpg
3 Hour T3S
8VME1Qx.jpg
2 Hour T4S
mVe91sH.jpg

Excavation:

30k Hieracon
6OKLEu9.jpg
10k Triton
g3iIpE2.png
10k Triton
CkP0xgz.png

Interception:

50+ rounds T4I
MK6EBPW.png

Social

To keep updated on our in-clan events and general clan information while outside the game, you can join our Forum Club. Our clan's VOIP is Discord, joining the chat would be useful for members doing Eidolons and leaderboard runs. We recommend using the same Discord name as your Warframe name. Quasars currently run both the Endurance Runs and Build Archives servers; One is for endurance runs that we excel at and the other is for teaching and builds

• Recruitment Discord link
  • V Alliance Discord: Link
  • Endurance Runs: Link
  • Build Archives: Link
  • Clan Discord: Link will be provided after joining the clan     

Dojo

• All current research completed, and all new research started within minutes of launch
  • Trading post with 0% clan tax 
  • 2 Dueling Rooms & Obstacle Course
  •  Custom obstacle course designed by Hiatel and featured on Prime Time (Link)

Edited by --Q--PyralisTT
  • Like 10

IGN: --Q--Hel

MR: 18, 700+ hrs.

I've come back to WF two years ago, and have been playing actively for a year and a half. I admit I have been looking for a capable, active clan for a good while and I am quite happy to say that Quasars is one of the best, if not the best, I've come across so far, forum application wise. As such I request an invite to the clan, I have taken into account and agreed to the rules of the clan and would be glad to join your ranks.

Also I promise I'm not this formal @ chat.
Edited by --Q--Hel
  • Like 1

IGN: RedshirtEnsign

MR: 12, 260+ hrs.

Looking to join an active clan and the guys I normally play do play with have recently moved to Quasar already. I subbed into a Q clan raid with them the other night and it was great. My MR is a bit low because for the first 100+ hrs I wasn't really levelling new frames/weapons so much as just getting better at the game, but I am non-stop levelling something at all times now (not including missions where I need to serve a crucial role and using top level gear/frame is essential, eg: frost, nova, nekros, etc). 

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dojo and relay party after receiving our gold trophy for shadow debt. I would like to thank all members who participated to make us number one.

l9tqKti.jpg

o2xxjEC.jpg

PC8xO08.jpg

PsuA53S.jpg

NB0Xtak.jpg

Here's a drawing of --Q--Hel and --Q--Gelbug who got removed from the global leaderboards at the last minute.

uoCpsKw.jpg

Edited by --Q--PyralisTT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Tenno's! I am interested to join Quasars

MR 20
635 h+
LubixD

Timezone: GMT+1 (EU, Norway)
Speaking: English, norwegian, serbian, bosnian and croatian <-- if this is important :s

Edited by LubixD