Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Gyzpherios

MR 17

420 hours

Past Clan: Remnants of the Void

I dont remember when I started palying actually, got a really good hiatus time while i was in college

Also got discord.

ย 

I Want to join mainly because a friend of mine its a quasar, but when she joined i was only mr 6, I worked really really hard and now im triying to get recruited.

Im open minded, and willing to help, also im almos active all day since im unemployed right now.

Hi,ย 

I was offline since last Dec of 2016, I had travel to another country to get a degree in Security Engineer of Telecommunication .

I came back last April and I thought I could play and study but things didn't workout well and stopped playing for that time being.ย 

However I have a summer a had of me and want to play warframe and I'll try my best not to be offline more than 2-5 days.

ย 

Edited by --Q--Hitman

IGN: Oni_Spartan4

MR 17

1179 hours logged on steam

United States of America

Altimate World was my previous clan I held the rankย of Loyal Warrior

I started playing Warframe at the end of update 16 and have been an active member since then

Discord: oni spartan

ย 

I've played warframe for almost three years now and have never had a very active clan to be a part of. I've engaged a lot within the community through forums but have felt like I've missed out on something which is why I'm looking to join this clan. I hope to learn how to do raids and contribute what I can during events as I'm onlineย frequently. DM me if you have any questions, thanks for the opportunity!ย 

asis_ย 

mr23 (or mr8 if we calculate mr by raid times :^) )

us of a

vay hek fan club (best clan in game)

3-4 years ago

you know my discord

i'm a professional @#&*( professional glitch exhibitioner and a mediocre speedrunner

IGN: Azrael2014

Mastery Rank: 22

Played Hour : 1106ย hours in game

Previous clan: Space Shark Incorporated

When you started playing warframe: 3 Years ago

Discord available :Azrael #4104

I love to join your clan.First reason : Tired of Moon clan. Second reason : I have 2 friends in Quasars,ย Itworks830 and run2 :)

I will look forward for your kind invitation.Thank you.

Masteryย rank :18

Played ย hours :ย 760ย 

Clan right now : Lunar Artemisย 

Started playing warframe : 2 years ago took a one year break and came back at march this year .

Discord : Yesย 

Reason to join clan : I enjoy competitive clans wich are active and strong wich take part in events . Essentially i like the challenge .

My friend galaxy suggested me this clan .ย 

I am looking foward to joining .ย 

ย 

Edited by -EXC4L1BUR-

IGN: ---Ecklipz---

Discord:ย ---Ecklipz---#7317

MR: 18

900+ hours on this account (1700+ total)

Country FL, USA

Language: English

(Account has been active for 3 years)

Previous clan: Royal Destiny

Edited by ---Ecklipz---

IGN : halimo2001

MR : 17 ( half way to 18 )ย 

Clan : The Assasinsย 

Started : on this day 2 years agoย 

I am a funny semi careless guy who wants some fun o/ but can also be competitive .-. I am also a friend of @--Q--Animan8000

ย 

ย 

Edited by halimo2001

Hello, quasars!
I'll tell you a little bit about me. I have been looking for some clan sociable, competitive and that like to be the first in the tops. I started playing half a year ago. I am a competitive player who adapts fast. I like to do raids fast, I learned raids in RSB (raid school bus). Generally I do the daily raids with @--Q--Seacamulย he is a very good player. I would like to join the clan and be able to be a good contribution in events. At the moment I never contribute to clans in tops, but I would like to be able to begin with you. I hope to be able to join and to help them in what I can. Thank you

Ign .Arpebleed-
MR14 almost 15--417hrs
Country-Argentina
Lenguage:Spanish/(english regulary)

IGN: Pur4BD

MR: 18 (1200 In-game hours)

Language:ย ย English

Discord:ย Pure#9051

Competent raiderย (300+) and improving speedrunner. Regularly active and have participated in all recent events (shadowdebt / pacifism / ambulas). RSB veteran and friends of @--Q--Sherms, Seacamul, Viyrew, Akemi and others. Looking to improve on my skill as well as compete competitively in events in an active and dedicated clan. Feel free to contact me wherever.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Pur4BD

IGN: Toby-
Mastery Rank: 23ย 
Current/previous clan: Toby House
ย When you started playing warframe: Since 2013, slightly after the closed beta endedย 

Discord: Have discordย 
About me: I'm pretty a laid-back individual but a helpful person when needs of emergency or help involved is needed. Pretty active and follows rules.ย 
Known individuals: Voltage, Juggernaut, Nani, Divylnย 

ย 

Edited by Toby-

IGN:--Gjusandros--
Mastery Rank:20
Current/previous clan:UltraMania
ย When you started playing warframe:2 years ago

Discord:Gjusandros#3692
About me:I`m respectful and very competitive, I`m active 4-5 hours/day.I will let you discover more about me.

On 7/16/2017 at 8:20 AM, Toby- said:

Known individuals: Voltageย 

Hey. Are you someone I knew who changed names? You mentioned you knew me and your username doesn't ring a bell. Please forgive me if I should recognize you :smile:ย .

IGN: Strawberry_YuQi

MR 23ย ; 945hrsย according to WFย and 2060hrs according toย steamย 

Language : English/Chinese

I useย Discord.

I hope I can play with you๏ผ

Edited by Strawberry_YuQI

IGN: Hirens
MR 23
Started Warframe about 2 years ago
In game: 1050 hours+
Reading Warframe Wiki, Simulacrum testing and pen + paper calculations: about 500h
Language: English(Cambridge, a bit rusty) + Romanian

Previous clan: UltraMania
I use Discord.

My passion is to test the limits in Warframe, to make good builds and to have something/someone to compete with. I like team work and i'd like to be a part of your clan and community. I left my clan because they are casuals and i like to help and make a clan to grow in leaderboards when events come.
I want to make a difference and i am open minded. I like b
rainstorming with others about Warframe or anything else.
I am not racist,ย homofobic, sexist and i respect others as i'd like them to respect me ;)
One of my best friends is already in your clan, --Giusandros--

All respect for your work TEAM Quasarsย !
Looking forward to play with you in the future !

Best regards,
Florin (Hirens)

Edited by Hirens
Update infos.