Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: ascept94

MR: 16 18 (1500 hours played)

Language: Spanish, English

ย 

I've been playing for a long time with my brother Yamiakurio who is member of your clan and, as I always do event (and all other) missions with him, it would be great to be part of the same clan. We speaked with Gelbug and he told usย to post my application here. I didn't level up most of the weapons I didn't use, but my MR is gonna be boosted 18+ in no time as I have a lot of them ready.ย Hope to join in! Thanks for your time.

EDITED: I just Ranked Up to MR 18!

Edited by ascept94

ING: Ramnathan

MR: 21 (1267 Hours played)

Language: English

ย 

I've have been playing for 2 years well i am a very active member and well i also do score well in events. hope to join your clan soon

Thakyou.

Edited by Ramnathan

IGN: Tenxho ;ย MR: 13 ; Hours 291+

Language : Spanish , And a little English

ย 

Hi! It would be an honour to enter this clan, i know my MR is a bit low, but i did not pay too much attention to thah and did not devoted myself to level things up. I had to stop playing because i had issues with my pc, but i'm back and i doing my best to move forward in the game. Even though, i don't have too many things i try to do my best with what i have anda i'm looking forward to get ererything i need to improve myself as a player. I was recommended by --Q--Aether.

ย 

Hello. I'm interested in joining.

IGN: Ri55ick
Mastery Rank: 12
Previous clan: Inzanityย Gaming

I started playing Warframe around the beginning of 2016.

I have Discord. My name is Ridd ickย (all together) there. I'm also a good english speaker ;]

ย 

Additional notes: I'm friends with hs0003 and heย recommended me your clan. I'm an active player and would enjoy being part of the group n.n

Edited by Ri55ick

IGN: Cranem

MR: 21 (767 Hours Played)

Previous Clan: Nephilim Prime

Languages: Fluentย English (English teacher IRL) and Portuguese.

About me: Active Bus driver on the Raid School Bus discord server with extensive knowledge about all the raids and leadership skills. I like teaching new players to raid and to play the game. I also appreciate a competitive environment where people can improve as players while maintaining respect and peace. I wish to join the clan so I can improve myself and my knowledge about the game, and I think the Quasars have the environment I need to do so. I am an active player and expect to help as much as possible in competitive events and I'll be glad to give my best on said events.

IGN; OhLookAFox

MR 15 [900 hours]

About Me: I love Warframe ever since beta. I always come back for it even if I'm playing other games because of all the cool and new things that are released. I'm looking into your clan to join a more active Warframe community since my current clan, Kawaii Hasu, is scattered and we just barely made the ignis wraith BP with about 6-8ย people contributing.ย One of my favorite frames has been Oberon since he was my second frame I ever got but I am diggin Limbo for his crafty playstyle and shenanigans. I am pretty knowledgeable of the game and will assist anyone who asks of it. I hope you consider my application and ask for you to send me a forum or in-game PM before recruitment to give me time to leave my current clan. Thank you! ย 

Edited by OhLookAFox

IGN: Blazes136

MR:20

Time played: 747 Hours (warframe), 1506 Hours (steam)

Languages: English, Finnish, Swedish

Current clan: Remnants Of The Void

Im friends with --Q--Shockwave and we do raids on a consistent basis

Edited by blazes136

IGN: newstylenrd

MR:14

Country: New Zealand...land of kiwis and pretty much a bunch of flightless birds

Time played: 868 Hours on Warframe, even more on Steam

Languages: English

Current clan: Made my own clan ( Kizugatari) while acquiring a plethora of shooty and pokey and stabby ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  things so its about time i put it to better use :Dย ย 

ย 

Looking for a clan that likes to kick *** and take names ^^

But on a serious note I have been playing this game for years now andย I really want to join an active clan that is pushing leader boards because i believe that is the next step in my growth as a Warframe player. No matterย how busy, i log in everyday to at least do sorties and I can be as contacted on discord at any timeย (have discord on mobile). I amย as helpful as a I can be and I like to play tanky and support frames. Iย am always open to constructive criticism and improving myself in everything i do.

ย 

ย 

ps. I dont really wana pug spy sorties anymore \o/

Edited by newstylenrd
playing while applying :D

In-game name: Giagantic

MR 23 Master Founder

Play in North American Time zones

Highly Active Steam says 2400+ hours / in-game 1400 hours

Old Clan wasย  just not active enough despite being a 900 person clan due to 60% clan being 100+ day inactives so I need a new one!

Edited by Giagantic

IGN: Kealtke

Mastery Rank: 22
Previous clan: Darkframe

Started warframeย last year(August 2016) and I do have discord (Kealtke#5327). As of the moment, I have about 663hours in game.ย Recently left Darkframe due to high amount of inactive members despite being a mountain clan, they have their reasons though. Just thought I'd try my chance at joining a clan that is highly competitive and active, especially during events!

ย 

IGN: Eclips

MR 22

800+ hours

Language: Dutch, English

Old clan: Dutch Blood Brothers

I have Discord

I started playing shortly after the release from alpha but I have had a couple of long breaks in between.

I'm a good friend of --Q--Juggernaut and PPPokeHerFace (I thought them how to do LoR and JV :P).

I would like to join the clan and have some fun with you guys.

IGN: -HoB-Rammbane

MR 23

2100+ ingame hours (my poor lifeย :sadcry:)

Language: English, Serbian

Current Clan: Heroes of Balkan

Started playing somewhere in 2014. HoB clan kinda fell apart after the Pacifism Defect event and a lot of acquaintances/friends left. One of them - -HoB-Hurify recently joined Quasars.ย Would love to be in a little more experienced and competitive clan. Have both Discord andย Teamspeak.

Thanks, and hopefully see ya soon.ย :laugh:

IGN: AndeaD11

-MR: 18

-Hours: +1700

-Clan: Remmants of the Void

-Language: Espaรฑol, Little English

-Started: Updateย 18.5 Sands of Inarosย 

ย 

ย 

* I am a cooperative and friendly active player I dedicate myself to the game by hobby and competition, I participate daily runs of raids between other runs, besides practicing the lunaro game mode.

Thanks for your time ^.^

ย 

* Soy una jugadora activa cooperativa y amistosa me dedico al juego por aficiรณn y competiciรณn,participo runs diarias de raids entre otras runs , ademas de practicar el modo de juego lunaro.

Gracias por su tiempo ^.^
ย 

Edited by AndeaD11
Google Translator altered the post.

IGN: --Q--Berzerk

MR: 20

Language: English.. and Thai

Hours played according to steam : 2344 hours

I just came back to playing warframe and will be active for a long time, looking to join Quasars since I'm back to playing the game, thank you.

Good day,

I'd like to know if I'm fit to join Quasars.

IGN: -CG-Toshikun-EN-

Timezone:(GMT+9) Time in Japan.

Hours played: 7080hours

Previous clan was ELysium Noire but currently in Celestial Guardians.

Played since December 25, 2014.

Hoping for your kind Feedback.

Currently mr 16 but I already have enough points to reach mr 19.

Edited by -CG-Toshikun-EN-

IGN: Nyunaisuzume

Mastery Rank: 21 but have enough weapons to be 22

What is your age? 25

What country are you from? I am from the USA, currently residing in Puerto Rico

Language: Spanish, English and a bit of Latin.ย 

How long have you been playing Warframe? Around 4 years. Combining my PS4 time and PC time. (700 hours on PS4, 1023ย pc)

Have you missed any events, and why? I took a long break from the game and missed a lot of events. I was on CyberOps team I didn't have time to consistently play Warframe.

What clan were you previously in? Remnants of The Void (Amazing clan, but I didn't feel like I served a purpose there, because I am not a raider, I am a solo endurance runner)ย 

About me: I am a certified CEH and CHFI. In my free time I play Warframe, sing/write songs, practice drums, guitar, bass and keyboards. I also skate and free-run.ย 

(in the meantime I am in a friend's clan helping him out for a bit, if I get invited could you guys send me a message in the forums and I will leave the clan, thanks in advance)

Edited by Nyunaisuzume

Hi!

Can join in this clan?

My in game name is -tanker-

My mastery rank is 21

I have over 900 hour in game play time

I am in the USA

I can speak English and Hungeren

I playing on PC

I just want to join a very team work focus clan.

Edited by -tanker-

IGN: Striker512

MR: 19

Language: Filipino and English

Previous clan: Quasars, but I was kicked due to inactivity for a long time and want to rejoin the clan

When did you started playing Warframe: I don't know the exact date, but I first started playing around the last day of Cicero Crisis

Discord: Yes

I am an active player with 971 hours ingame time and I have participated in clan events when I was still in Quasars before. I like to join an active and fun clan in which I can help the clan in any way I can.