Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

--Q--PyralisTT

1. IGN: -G-Eazy-
  2. Mastery Rank: 22 23
  3. Country: Germany
  4. Previous Clan: N00b (Only 2 Days Ersatzgreiftrupp because I needed a Dojo for Ignis Wraith)
  5. When I started: Pretty much 2 Years ago
  6. Discord: Yes
  7. Hey, I'd like to join your clan. I'm also a friend of --Q--Animan8000. We raided a couple of times in the past. I've played around 800hours and I would say I'm experienced. I do play almost every day a couple of hours and I would be active on Discord as well. My english isn't the best but I would say its enough to communicate with other players. I do have a microphone and I would be proud to be a part of your clan. 

Edited by -G-Eazy-
back from vacation

IGN: ztryk3

MR: 19  772hrs.

País: colombia 

I love this game, to do the events and the raids, I play every day for a year, and I really hope I can play with you. And yes I have discord.

IGN: -Remilia-
Mastery Rank : 19 , Almost 20 soon.
Current Clan : Remnants of the Void
Language : English
Current hours in game : 382hours,  717hours on steam.
When you started playing warframe: I started playing warframe alittle over 2months ago , currently around 78-80 days in .

Do i use discord : Yes i do use discord, actively in fact, i am always on discord ^^ , You can find me on Raid School bus discord as well as i frequent there ^^. 
Hi i would like to apply for Quasar, looking for a active competitive clan which is more towards the asia region , I participated in the previous Pacifist Event and got a score of 2720.
I have done raids as well , you can check my raid records at -Remilia- and my previous 2 IGNs  : Shokoa / -CG-Shoko . 

Also would love a clan who is active on discord as i am more towards a discord user compared to other apps . 

Alittle more about myself, I am currently 19 years old this yr, studying as a student in college :) , I love gaming and anime ^^ . Quite a hardcore anime fan and all XD So if any of u love anime you can discuss with me :') ,  I play warframe to a more competitive side , especially in events and would love to join a clan who is  as competitive as myself, but i am currently taking a break and playing it casually until the next event starts as there is not much interesting things going on nowadays.

Most of the time now of what i do in warframe would be just daily raids and trying to learn how to speed run them , since speedrunning looks quite interesting. 
Apart from that would be trying to improve my gears and set up / farming resources .

Other games that i play apart from warframe would be games such as CSGO / Overwatch . 

IGN: IBMash

Mastery Rank: 5

Previous Clan: a solo clan i started

When I Started Playing Warframe: About 2 - 3 yrs ago, but then i stopped. Now i restarted around 2 months ago.

Discord: I do have it, but I dont have a mic.

A little about myself: I play on a potato.

Hello I would like to join your clan I am a very active player and I

Participated helped in raids of daily raids

IGN : -aN-Arogamers

MR : 23 , 3.159 Hours of play

Clan : Anormal

language : Spanish - English

Edited by -aN-Arogamers

IGN: Cyb0rg_

MR9

Game time: 295 hours

Language: English

I used to be in Quasars about 4 years ago, was a very active member, however exams came up and i stopped playing, and i never started playing again until this week. I want to join this clan as it well help me get used to the new warframe.

Hope I get accepted.

IGN: Cyb0rg_

MR9

Game time: 295 hours

Language: English

I used to be in Quasars about 4 years ago, was a very active member, however exams came up and i stopped playing, and i never started playing again until this week. I want to join this clan as it well help me get used to the new warframe.

Hope I get accepted.

IGN: --Q--Moonelf
Mastery Rank: 22
Current/previous Clan: Quasars
Playing time 1600+ Hours

Was old member since 2014, i stop playing for awhile because focus other games in 2016. I would like to join clan back and help clan again. Thanks =)

Edited by --Q--Moonelf
add more information

Good Afternoon, please consider my below application to Quasars.

• IGN: Jacksta66
  • Mastery Rank: 7 almost 8.
  • Game time: 79 hours.
  • Current/previous clan: RC (Small Storm clan created by my friend).
  • when you started playing war frame: Late March 2017.
  • If you have Discord? Yes and a working microphone. 
  • little about yourself: I am 25 and living in Australia and have started playing War frame recently. I would like to join a community where I can better myself at the game and learn from War frame veterans. I enjoy been a part of an active friendly, competitive community and would like to become a veteran of the game myself one day and help new players.

I have played many hours in other games before e.g. guild wars 2 and rust. I am a fast learner and I constantly strive to better myself.

I do not meet the requirements of

"500 hours in-game, Mastery Rank 18+"

However I feel I will not let you down as I am a seasoned veteran of many other games and a very fast learner (Have reached almost MR 8 in a very short time). Please consider me for this great opportunity however I understand if this application is rejected due to not meeting the minimum requirements. If I am unsuccessful please let me know. I would also appreciate some feedback on how I can better myself for possible future applications when I have more game time.   

If you have any queries or concerns please contact me on the forums or in game.

Kind Regards,

Jack.

Edited by Jacksta66

Reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan, when you started playing warframe, If you have Discord and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

IGN: LastTouch

MR: 18

Current Clan: Crescent Moon Prime

Member: Year-long member: 770 hours

Discord: I have it

I love to chat and help out when possible. I am very active (everyday), the most away from Warframe would be 2 days in a row. I can get a good laugh and hope to be an awesome addition to your clan!

IGN: Geemax

Mastery Rank: 18 (19 soon)

Game time: 876 Hours

Current/previous clan: Asuro

When did you start playing Warframe: Approximately 3 years ago when Rhino and Mag prime were first released

Do you use Discord? Yes, I am most of the time active on discord as I use it for other games/groups

In terms of in game, I am a very flexible person who can do mindless hours of grinding by spin2win/coptering or do a rush mission back to back and able/know how to play all kind of frames.

In real life, a playful person with a big heart and loves all kind of food. I left the previous clan as it is not as active as before therefore I researched around the clans and forum to search for an active and competitive clan and I found Quasars. I do hope I will be in the clan as I will be extremely useful/competitive!

Thank you for reading this application.

Ign: YomaBlood

Mr: 19

Time Played: 1400Hrs+

Steam Time : 4600hrs+

Im looking for an active community to get back into WF. Im pretty active but i find this game's grind is too boring by myself, dont mind helping new players to farm/quest. Im pretty competitive and expect full interest on upcoming events. Looking to climb clan ranks

IGN: -Kelphaso-

MR: 22

Hours: about 2000 hours

Language: English/korean

Current clan: Coup de Grace

I started to play Warframe back when it was first released but didn't actually start playing until the 2nd closed beta back in 2013. Since then I played the game and it only until recently i had gotten sick and tired of DE's constant failures. I took a long break and recently got back into the game. Because my clan has retired from active duty, there are no other members I could play the game with. I also have discord so communication won't be a problem. 

as a player, I have a mild obsession with Melee weapons...that is all

Edited by -Kelphaso-

IGN Quinkos

MR 19

Got 1k on Pacifism Defect (couldn't get more cause of clan so did with PUBs)

I live in the Asia/Europe Region

I love the game and login everyday for atleast an Hour. Always wanted to push the high score in a event or just normal survival or defence. So when i saw that --Q-- reached top of mountains clans and the score was enough to compete with the Moons ones i thought the guys there must have some great opportunities. So after considering i wanted to join --Q--. I'm good natured and not mic shy, my english is pretty good and i love competition. Hope this clan can provide that 

Edited by Quinkos

IGN: Kyrie.Eleison

Mastery Rank: 23, Founder

Game time: 2284 Hours, last time I checked

Current/previous clan: 

HotSLogoWFForum200FF.jpg

HotS clan, which I used to manage with friends, now inactive

Here the Forum recruiting post

Here the website

When did you start playing Warframe: April 21, 2013

Do you use Discord? Yes, I can connect on Discord. We used to have a dedicated TS3 server with HotS clan.

HotS was born as a clan of friends. At some point we decided to expand to have more people to play with and to build a nice and welcoming family. We always looked for nice, polite (and active) people to play with. We used to play high-end missions, like wave 100 Outer Terminus, when Outer Terminus still was a thing.

Now all the Veteran players and friends are not playing anymore and I would like to find a new group of players to share some runs, possibly with an organized team, for raids, sorties, events and fun.

I know Quasars since the beginning, I have several clan members in my friend list and we share some runs from time to time.

I usually connect every day, but mostly depends on my free time. I'll do my best to participate in every event and I will try to help with the clan goals as much as I can, but still can't guarantee anything, due to -you know- real life, which includes a full time job. Regardless that, I hope you may consider my application request.

And just for the record, my fav is Nyx. :heart:

Hi, would like to join your event clan, also looking for speedrunning Raids.

• IGN: FxT_Black_Master
  • MR: 24
  • Language: English, German, Russian, and a grain of French
  • Hours played: 2596

Have every available Frame several times fully build (eg 2 rhino, 1 buff 1 cc)
own 99% of all Weapons and all of them have formas.

Lor best time: 11:31 (243 succesful runs)
LorNM best time: 11:44 (167 succesful runs)
JV best time: 16:15 (75 succesful runs)

latest event, Pacifism Defect 1,016 points (was top 1 in my old clan TAW)

Edited by FxT_Black_Master
updated my request

This is my second application

IGN; OhLookAFox

MR 17 [980 hours]

About Me: I love Warframe ever since beta. I always come back for it even if I'm playing other games because of all the cool and new things that are released. I'm looking into your clan to join a more active Warframe community since my current clan, Kawaii Hasu, is scattered and we just barely made the ignis wraith BP with about 6-8 people contributing. One of my favorite frames has been Oberon since he was my second frame I ever got but I am diggin Limbo for his crafty playstyle and shenanigans. I am pretty knowledgeable of the game and will assist anyone who asks of it. I hope you consider my application and ask for you to send me a forum or in-game PM before recruitment to give me time to leave my current clan. Thank you!  

Hi everyone, i was looking for an active and competitive clan to play together.

• IGN: ITA_Ali3N_95
  • Mastery Rank and info: 23 (2500+ hours), every equip, main Nova and Ivara, I can play all warframes.
  • Current/previous clan: Crimson Triarchy
  • I started playing warframe 4 years ago. (stopped for just about a week)
  • Discord: Yes.
  • Teamspeak: Yes.

I love warframe since I known it. I play every day for 3-4 hours. 

*I can speak english (better written than spoken).

IGN: COOKlE

(yes, that's an L v.v)

MR: 18, close to 1400 hrs on Steam (4+ year old account, started playing when frost came out)
Country: Portugal, consider myself relatively fluent in English.

Discord: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes

I've come back to WF about a month ago after a four month break. Ever since I came back I've been raiding everyday (on the RSB discord where some members of the Quasars raid) and playing a lot.
One of the main reasons why I stopped for some time was because I had noone to play with and the old clan I was in was very antisocial and not fun at all.
I gladly accept to follow the clan's rules and would be happy to become a Quasarian.
Edited by COOKlE

IGN: Viyrew

MR: 21 (1935 hours steam/ 1097 in game)

Language: English + Japanese

Current Clan: "Level 1 Classified"

Started Playing: Around a year ago

Discord: Yes

Looking to join a competitive clan. I raid frequently and have raided with quasars members before. Also been to your movie nights several times which was a pretty fun experience.

Edited by Viyrew