The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Void Puzzles / Obstacle Rooms (Incomplete)

Nuko_Miko

Question

Hello

NOTE: Since U9 came with a bunch of new content that needs to be added to this guide, I'd appreciate if everyone would contribute with screenshots and such because I got my hands full atm with work and I'd love this guide to be complete as soon as possible. I'll link each person's contribution in the appropriate place so don't worry about that :D

NOTE2: If you want to see U9 new puzzle rooms you can skip to pages 6 and 7, we got lots of new screenshots by MarmoshaCommander_Snake_Eyes11thCommandment, fuffi2milka, tuman18, and Lactamid

You can check those out for now. I will be moving them to the first page later when I get some free time.

Here are the main components of the Puzzle/Trap system:

Lazer Sphere:
lazersphere.jpg

Floor Panel:
floorpanel1.jpg
floorpanel2.jpg

Wall Lazers:
walllazers.jpg

Turret:
turrety.jpg

Video Set: (by Bliznub )

New Video Set: (By Guiltytwo)

Notes:
- At Update 8.1.0 they said that they fixed it so that Other teammates can solve host-only puzzles now.

P.S. please don't reply to this thread until I finish reserving enough posts (I will reserve 10 for now). Feel free to post now. I think 8 posts will be enough for me.
P.S. 2: If you find anything wrong/imprecise please message me and I'll fix it.
P.S. 3: I'm still working on this, so any suggestions are welcome. And I'm still uploading and editing the pictures that I have and I will try to take better oriented ones later. Edited by MrFireShot

Hey OP, I just want to point out that a few of the puzzles can be solved with Nova like Loki. Also the hidden room for the dual ice bridges as I call them, can be accessed from the "exit" pipe by wormhole, switch teleport, and vertex + super jump/bounce. There's also a loot room of sorts that has 4 hallways, 2 on each side, 2 on the first floor, and 2 on the second floor, so far, I and my group have been able to get into the top most floor using Loki and Nova.  

Another room I noticed that has a loot room, is a large room with 2 water lifts on each side, 2 or 3 floors, and a big tree of sorts growing in the middle, at the bottom floor, theres a big hole where you can jump down to the base of tree where you have a vent, and on the other side there's another vent, but open, and beyond that is a loot room.

I would have videos showing off what I know, but sadly I keep on forgetting to start up fraps, and recording.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

found this in a T 2 raid from what i saw only nova and loki can get to it and help others up.

huesg2.jpg

once the nova or loki teleports to the ledge on the right they can then port from there to the room located here 

s4uyz8.jpg

there is what appears to be at least 1-6 containers and about 9 lockers in this room.

found this in a T 2 raid from what i saw only nova and loki can get to it and help others up.

huesg2.jpg

once the nova or loki teleports to the ledge on the right they can then port from there to the room located here 

s4uyz8.jpg

there is what appears to be at least 1-6 containers and about 9 lockers in this room.

Here is post in this topic, what was posted before your https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55839-guide-void-puzzles-obstacle-rooms-incomplete/?p=852376 without using Loki/Nova.

P.S. i don't think what developers create content for specific warframes, so all secret rooms can be reached by all warframe. If you don't find another way for solution, don't write what it can be reached ONLY by one warframe. Yes, Loki and Nova it's easiest way for Mod hunting in the Void, but this is not the only solution.

Here is post in this topic, what was posted before your https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55839-guide-void-puzzles-obstacle-rooms-incomplete/?p=852376 without using Loki/Nova.

P.S. i don't think what developers create content for specific warframes, so all secret rooms can be reached by all warframe. If you don't find another way for solution, don't write what it can be reached ONLY by one warframe. Yes, Loki and Nova it's easiest way for Mod hunting in the Void, but this is not the only solution.

i said from what I SAW only loki and nova can. not that they are the only frames that can get up there.

Edited by AskingShoe

i said from what I SAW only loki and nova can. not that they are the only frames that can get up there.

"found this in a T 2 raid from what i saw only nova and loki can get to it and help others up."

Maybe i'm wrong and sorry for this, but key word is "only"

Edited by Marmosha

Hidden containers №3:

If you find this room 

ae69c01dccb0.jpg

Turn around and you will see elevator, with glass (don't sure what that place is only, where you can find this)

0cbbf703cf14.jpg

As you can see, here is some space

1be3d3336890.jpg

Turn on elevator and jump in this space at middle of the path. Don't worry what elevator will be on top of the shaft, if you fall, door will open anyway. Here is I'm standing with his back to the glass, you can run left or right, w/e 

d1de009cf5bb.jpg

81be0ac64b9d.jpg

bcefe21a2ffe.jpg

Edited by Marmosha

Thank you all for your help. I really really appreciate it.

I need to apologize for you all because I still haven't got any time to integrate your submissions into the first page but I swear I will do it someday xD

I traveled into the UK for a Summer School program and I only got here 2 days ago. Things are still a little bit messy for now but hopefully beginning August I'll have some more time to spend on this guide.

Once again thank you all and keep it up :D

Thank you all for your help. I really really appreciate it.

I need to apologize for you all because I still haven't got any time to integrate your submissions into the first page but I swear I will do it someday xD

I traveled into the UK for a Summer School program and I only got here 2 days ago. Things are still a little bit messy for now but hopefully beginning August I'll have some more time to spend on this guide.

Once again thank you all and keep it up :D

I'm glad what you are come back. Hope, what you will edit my bad english in guides =)

Hidden containers:

Our room

9dfcc30517b0.jpg

This lasers will off/on time to time.
On top of this room you can find lattice (on screenshot it have been broken already), behind which hidden 1 container. Each corner have lattice. 4 corner = 4 lattice = 4 free containers. 

9ab432a24c69.jpg

Move behind column and use wall-climb

34987ddc815d.jpg

Here's how it looked like =)

172fa156fca2.jpg

Lattice can be destroyed only by host

seems to be bugged. i cant loot mods here

Mod hunter tips:

Sometimes, when you play with Thief's Wit (loot radar) mod, you can find some containers behind thin walls, what won't open (because of random). Here is what i do.

You must have a few things:

1) Vauban, with Vortex skill (w/e how lvl upgrade will be it)

2) AoE weapon (like ogris) or weapon with Puncture mod.

e9cf6cb535fe.jpg

After you find a wall, throw Vortex near

0906c2ded6f0.jpg

And destroy all containers

fd798edccde1.jpg

Now, use slide (shift+crouch) and collect loot

c079ce245370.jpg

Why not use melee AoE ? Because, if jump into Vortex you will not be able to land. Vortex will hold you in air.

Why not destroy this containers first ? Because Vortex can collect loot, only if it was droped after Vortex was placed, by other words, Vortex can't collect loot from ground

If you have more ways how to do this, or some thinking about, please, share with us =)

"found this in a T 2 raid from what i saw only nova and loki can get to it and help others up."

Maybe i'm wrong and sorry for this, but key word is "only"

again this time you quoted me too i said  "what i SAW ONLY" those are the key words i didn't  look around to much to see if the other frames can make it that being said. you already showed me others could by linking me to someone else finding it so my post is merely showing the area off to others.

TLDR: dosen't matter i was shown other wise

Alright so I don't have screenshots of it; but also didn't see anyone else put any up. But I found a room that seems to fully be a vertical wall-climbing/sliding room with a poop ton of lasers. Now my friend just used Nova to slip past it all but is there a way a non-Nova could get up to the top?

Again sorry for no screenshots.

Alright so I don't have screenshots of it; but also didn't see anyone else put any up. But I found a room that seems to fully be a vertical wall-climbing/sliding room with a poop ton of lasers. Now my friend just used Nova to slip past it all but is there a way a non-Nova could get up to the top?

This one? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/84301-void-secret-room/#entry920899

The side alcoves (direct left and right, kind of dark) have a tunnel in at the top. Gotta wallrun vertically. It should be doable even with a Frost. There's also something else in that room, but I haven't been able to figure out the blade puzzle.

again this time you quoted me too i said  "what i SAW ONLY" those are the key words i didn't  look around to much to see if the other frames can make it that being said. you already showed me others could by linking me to someone else finding it so my post is merely showing the area off to others.

TLDR: dosen't matter i was shown other wise

Again sorry, for this. Do not understand you correctly

Just met this room after reading your post. Will add some screenshots.

This one? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/84301-void-secret-room/#entry920899

The side alcoves (direct left and right, kind of dark) have a tunnel in at the top. Gotta wallrun vertically. It should be doable even with a Frost. There's also something else in that room, but I haven't been able to figure out the blade puzzle.

Next time, will try to spend more time, to find another solution of this puzzle

http://youtu.be/D9eejLTQNjo

(Annotations don't show when embedded?)

There are 4 "blades" in that room. There are the two you see on the way in that are on either side of the balcony. There other two "blades" are against the wall with the door, so I never noticed them until just recently. The door-side blades are both in the down position, while the two balcony-side blades are in the up position. The left side alcove pressure pads make the right side blade move to the down position, while the right side alcove caused the left side blade to move to the down position and the right side blade to return to up. I'm thinking that the balcony-side blades need to match the door-side blades before the center pad is stepped on, which opens the door. The trick then is to get both blades in the down position.

If I come across the room again, I'll see if the blades always move in the same way corresponding to the alcove pads (IE side A moves blade B, and then side B moves both blades A and B). The room is fairly common; maybe a 20% chance to be in a run, and it can spawn multiple times. The entry door is one of the turning doors.

The blades move, which means there's more to them or one of the devs is trolling me.

Edited by PublikDomain

http://youtu.be/D9eejLTQNjo

I'll be adding annotations later so you can see what I'm typing.

There are 4 "blades" in that room. There are the two you see on the way in that are on either side of the balcony. There other two "blades" are against the wall with the door, so I never noticed them until just recently. The door-side blades are both in the down position, while the two balcony-side blades are in the up position. The left side alcove pressure pads make the right side blade move to the down position, while the right side alcove caused the left side blade to move to the down position and the right side blade to return to up. I'm thinking that the balcony-side blades need to match the door-side blades before the center pad is stepped on, which opens the door. The trick then is to get both blades in the down position.

If I come across the room again, I'll see if the blades always move in the same way corresponding to the alcove pads (IE side A moves blade B, and then side B moves both blades A and B). The room is fairly common; maybe a 20% chance to be in a run, and it can spawn multiple times. The entry door is one of the turning doors.

The blades move, which means there's more to them or one of the devs is trolling me.

This is have a little chance to be true but perhaps, this puzzle can be solved only by 2 ppl ?

Edited by Marmosha

This is have a little chance to be true but perhaps, this puzzle can be solved only by 2 ppl ?

That's probably correct, but I'm still trying to figure out how the blades move: namely, why the second panel makes the first return to the up position. If you hit one of the blades, it will move down and stay there for some time and only returns up if the other panel is triggered. I've tried using Nova's portal to get to both triggers very quickly, but I haven't been successful. I'll also try getting my camera through the door to see if there's actually anything in there.

That's probably correct, but I'm still trying to figure out how the blades move: namely, why the second panel makes the first return to the up position. If you hit one of the blades, it will move down and stay there for some time and only returns up if the other panel is triggered. I've tried using Nova's portal to get to both triggers very quickly, but I haven't been successful. I'll also try getting my camera through the door to see if there's actually anything in there.

Just few mins ago tried same with Loki, failed too.

Hey OP, I just want to point out that a few of the puzzles can be solved with Nova like Loki. Also the hidden room for the dual ice bridges as I call them, can be accessed from the "exit" pipe by wormhole, switch teleport, and vertex + super jump/bounce. There's also a loot room of sorts that has 4 hallways, 2 on each side, 2 on the first floor, and 2 on the second floor, so far, I and my group have been able to get into the top most floor using Loki and Nova.  

Another room I noticed that has a loot room, is a large room with 2 water lifts on each side, 2 or 3 floors, and a big tree of sorts growing in the middle, at the bottom floor, theres a big hole where you can jump down to the base of tree where you have a vent, and on the other side there's another vent, but open, and beyond that is a loot room.

I would have videos showing off what I know, but sadly I keep on forgetting to start up fraps, and recording.

Here is second room, about what you talkin. Correct: this room have 2 floors.

5e20217c3254.jpg

e80d171cd19c.jpg

676ba92e9f3a.jpg

9e529781b949.jpg

Edited by Marmosha