Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.2 + 17.10.3

DE_Adam

so no Cyskis skin for my duel ichor ... pls DE  T^T

idk why we would use melee saryn when we can use better meleeframes ... if you want hr to be a melee/casterframe  she will need more health and armor to servive .. or  ironskin/overheat-like ability = more tanky   

sry for my english    

Edited by djian3146

Fixed an issue that would shrink Hydroid after using Undertow, making him impossible to hit but more susceptible to becoming hidden in a bowl of Cheerios.

This is part of what make this game rock. The devs arent sitting on high dictating to us what we like. They are humans who are enjoying what they do. Up to and including cracking jokes on themselves. It's a great feeling to see the devs care about the game without having an omnipitent air. It's a great feeling to see compitent programmers who know how to impliment game content with minimal game disruption instead of 8 hours of down time for a fix.

I avoided WF for a long time due to the name. I thought it was another WoW. My apologies for the insult. I am glad I found, or ather was introduced to, Warframe at this time. After many games where the devs and ownership find money more satifying that the work they do, it's nice to be some where that both matter equally.

And now I must go wash my nose.

Double duration on Molt wasn't what was needed, it needs more health and more explosion range. It shouldn't just be fodder for Spores. (see anyone who provides reason and the word "Molt" in their post)

Toxic lash giving energy back is nice but, should be 2 energy per hit or spore popped, not per enemy kill. Unless this stacks with killing multiple enemies with the spore popped from the one enemy killed with Toxic lash, that 2 energy isn't going to do anything for energy preservation.

Quoted for truth

Molt needs to be more than just spore fodder. Toxic Lash needs to be more than just spore popper. Miasma needs to be more than just downgraded.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Rudeness

Huh I would have to kill 25-30 enemies to get the energy back for casting one spore and one Toxic Lash And all of them had to be killed in melee range and have active spores on them, I somehow doubt this will help much with energy problem. IS energy back number in any way dictated by power str?? because that would change this all around. 

the buff is......shetty and redundant. And I'm being honest here. It still doesn't bring saryn to any better. 

Double duration for molt? are you serious? it can't even last longer than 2 second in t4 void. What we need is making it more durable, maybe with snow globe treatment or something.

No change for Miasma...Still useless in high level content. 

Toxic slash change is welcome but she's still quite squishy to go for melee. If, you want her to be a melee frame then at least give toxic lash auto-block mechanic like excal's exalted blade.

DEv, you need to go back to the mega thread and read some of the comments there. There are a lot of good suggestion there without making her OP and yet useful in late game.

Edited by Windy_Wind

Which more just shows that Warframes can work well without forced dependency (which Saryn has, far more than any "syngery"), rather than giving her more energy. The deeper root is the clunkiness of her kit in actual practice, not her stats. 

This requires them to actually listen to the people, which if this hotfix is anything to go by, won't happen any time soon. But hey! I guess if I want to be as OP as people say saryn is, I can just switch to Excalibur...not like I WANTED a poison-based frame that worked or anything...

Molt needs to be more than just spore fodder. Toxic Lash needs to be more than just spore popper. Miasma needs to be more than just downgraded.

Molt is very effective at allowing you to escape bad situations, distract during revives, reset aggro from the pod, etc.  It can also make enemies stupid for a long time if you place it in a location where they can't easily hit it.

Toxic Lash offers a significant offensive and defensive boost to melee.  I never even use it to pop spores (you can just use guns, bullet jumps, or kill to do that.)

Miasma needed to be nerfed.  It was super slot-efficient and had 3x the base damage of the next strongest radial nuke.  That it was only nerfed by 10% (assuming both procs are active) AND now allows you to use your other 3 abilities is a major buff overall.  Slot economy is tighter, but that's warranted given how much more capable Saryn is now compared to pre-nerf (where it didn't matter if she was capable or not due to 1-shotting everything with no effort.)  Miasma's CC also shines now that it's a damage over time power instead of a 1-shot nuke.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

Molt is very effective at allowing you to escape bad situations, distract during revives, reset aggro from the pod, etc.  It can also make enemies stupid for a long time if you place it in a location where they can't easily hit it.

Not when Molt dies in less than 2 seconds. 

• Saryn’s Spores now cost half normal energy when cast on Molt.
  • Destroying an enemy affected by Saryn’s Spores with Toxic Lash will now restore 2 energy to Saryn.
  • Saryn’s Toxic Lash can now be recast to refresh its duration.

Those are very nice, thank you. Now if you'd fix her squishiness, that would be awesome.

Edited by Weltraumfred

Does anyone have problems starting the game from the Steam launcher since the hotfix? It appears in task manager as a process but the game won't start.

Yeah, it's happening to me too, either it gets stuck at 'checking for updates' or if it gets past that, the game doesn't launch but stays in the task manager

Throw weapons dont pop spores with toxic lash , regardless of wether you're in melee mode or not, fix that please , Also on a side note 2 energy per kill is useless even in low level mission lets not go to high 90+ levels. if it is on a spore pop however it does have some potential.

Did you ever think that they're doing this for players with 3 - 5 year old "toasters"?

PC isn't a console. If its a toaster then its some crappy tablet processor which never had the specs to begin with, otherwise a real PC thats a mere 3 years old is typically decent enough to handle this game. Been pissed since the nvidia physx nerfs, and they continue making more fx nerfs to things that even my low end AMD laptop can handle, let alone my superior desktop, though neither are particularly expensive top gaming rigs either way.

Edited by UrielColtan

Saryn is still trash, no amount of trying to "make it better" after the revisit is going to work. She needs to be rolled back. She was just fine the way she was.

IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT!

Saryn had really crappy abilities pre-rework and what made her useable was the fact that her miasma was BROKEN. Now she is a caster and a bad melee frame Edited by Gregoriez

Still bugged:

Jordas Veredict 2nd nerve,

part which you need to 2 pad to get the vaporizer up to fill, and, fill the vaporize the one tie to hack console,

the sphoge wont take the Vaporizer no matter what, we can use the sphoge to get to the nerve room, but the sphoge wont take the vaporizer.

this doesnt always happen, and im not sure what triggers it.