Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Steam Workshop: Round One.

[DE]Rebecca

Hi. I first time write on the forum because some things I worried.

My "Knaita Mag" has been accepted at the same time, when I uploaded corrected V2 via TennoGen Tool.  
When I started to upload 40 MB file content, I did not know that it is accepted for the game, but at the end of the download, I saw appeared check box symbol.
Another worried that tag has changed from "Mag" to an "False" in Steam Workshop page. Maybe it is a bug of tennogen tool.

I hope that there is no sense to worry. 

My "Knaita Mag" has been accepted at the same time, when I uploaded corrected V2 via TennoGen Tool.  

When I started to upload 40 MB file content, I did not know that it is accepted for the game, but at the end of the download, I saw appeared check box symbol.

Another worried that tag has changed from "Mag" to an "False" in Steam Workshop page. Maybe it is a bug of tennogen tool.

I would suggestion contacting one of the DE's with your concerns directly.  It may take them awhile to see this post.

Just integrated the V2 into the game -- it will work much better than V1.  I am going to have to do a more thorough explanation of tint mask and screening the blue and green completely, but less that (which wasn't a huge deal to sort out here) it's all working well.  Nice piece :).

I'm thinking it's a mashup of a few different circuit textures. Check out the big chunky bit near the center of the face and compare it to this:

<Circuit Pattern>

The pixel camo, I'm 90% sure is from this one:

<Camo pattern>

Better than the V1 Neon Skin since they're labeled as free

First off, could we please try to link the actual sources when we do these source investigations instead of just embedding the image in the post?

The camo image is clear though, if it's in fact being used. Investigation lead to the Source, and their legal page says that use in commercial works is acceptable. (Though funny enough, it also implies that your embedding is not, since it's a direct link to the file instead of to the distribution page).

The circuit pattern a more complicated case though. The site you found it on says that commercial use is strictly prohibited without permission from the creator, but I have serious doubts that site is the original source of the pattern. Given that many places it was found were as part of commercial site designs, I'm inclined to believe that it's a free pattern.

Thanks, edited post to include the direct links.

Regarding the circuit pattern, there's still parts of it that aren't accounted for, but assuming they didn't create those parts, is it safe to assume that all the resources they used were free and the helmet is in the clear?

They're most likely making sure they don't violate any copyright infringement laws. They should do that for the Mag skin.

Check this out. I literally searched "circuit texture" and got this:

Just browsed through this thread, and I'd like to thank you : I reaally hate art theft...

Good job guys!

First of all, congratulations to all the successful submissions.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty on how to buy the skins, could anyone help me? Would really love that Sybaris.

You'll have to log in using the Steam launcher then go to the Market place and click on the Steam icon, at the top, on the right.  (looks really out of place) then you purchase through the Steam interface. 

You'll have to log in using the Steam launcher then go to the Market place and click on the Steam icon, at the top, on the right.  (looks really out of place) then you purchase through the Steam interface. 

I still don't understand how to (lol), thanks anyway for the assistance. I'll try to figure it out somehow.

I still don't understand how to (lol), thanks anyway for the assistance. I'll try to figure it out somehow.

You can only buy the skins through Steam.

If you don't have a Steam account - http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Once you're set up through steam, you do a search for Warframe.  You'll have to download the game via Steam, so I'd suggest starting it before bed/work/school.  

After that, you have to put money into your Steam Wallet.  Simple process, if you've ever used your debit/credit card online before, you know what to do.  Then, you go in game and follow the previous steps I posted.

You can only buy the skins through Steam.

If you don't have a Steam account - http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Once you're set up through steam, you do a search for Warframe.  You'll have to download the game via Steam, so I'd suggest starting it before bed/work/school.  

After that, you have to put money into your Steam Wallet.  Simple process, if you've ever used your debit/credit card online before, you know what to do.  Then, you go in game and follow the previous steps I posted.

I got it thanks! Turns out my WF is not connected to Steam. Just realized that the word Market refers to the in-game Market, not the Steam Market.

Thanks a lot!