Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Steam Workshop: Round One.

[DE]Rebecca

Righty...

Excal: Nope, not gonna pay for that. Boring re-organized color areas. Plenty Excal skins better than this, and not minimalistic enough...? Ash Prime and Zephyr. :I I have a thing for the ancient skin, but I can see why it didn't make the cut...and sortof glad it didn't, as it does look best with the re-worked mesh as well...practically salivating over it...

Mag: Eeehhh... Not gonna pay either. Knaita on the other hand...

Volt: Nr1: Nah... Nr.2: Love this skin, will pay!

Gorgon: Yeah...might buy that, looks allright.

Sybaris: Very nice, probably gonna buy if it goes live.

New Loka Syandana: By the floppy danglers I will buy this the second it goes live...

Dinner Plate Syandana: Eh, looks ok, well-made, not for me though.

Liset Skins: Both skins are sexy, will buy!

Mantis Skin: ...no thank you. I think you should avoid when there are only 2 skins total to pick from...

Granted these are just my opinions, but like another commentor said, it does feel like some of the choices were made out of 'fairness' and to not pick the same creators over and over, which I could unserstand if you weren't a business with a F2P game that runs on the online store. It feels like this with the smaller contests as well, in which case I will grudgingly not complain about it, as it's just that, a little fun contest that anyone can enter, so rngesus incurred is just that...but that just...doesn't jive with a competition were you go into joint business and have extra continuous income the more the skin sells...

But...If these picks are based on favorite/upvotes, then it'd be nice to see the stats, as then I'll shut up and stop sounding like an ! right this instant, otherwise, I stick by me perhaps overly critical opinions stated above this mini-rant...thing...

PS: This is not meant as an insult to the creators.

Edited by Geraion

EXCAL: meh imo just abit plain not really a wow factor,I guess you can be a walking target....actually kinda looks like Medabee from Medabots

MAG: girl work that digital self that helm is sweet, hoping it has an ongoing digi-stream

VOLT:  both varients looking awesome Volt fans should be happy, yo that iron man core must have chest piece​

GORGON~SYBARIS: looking great,feels unique yet familiar

SYANDANAS: I can make my Vauban into Santa-ban an my Oberon Overlord of the fairy kingdom all shall rejoice!!!

LISET SHIPS: Looking fine yet quite elegant,very classy

Overall I'm fairly content,surprised the implemented pbr submissions weren't voted for as much. Congrats to those who won this round best of luck to those in the future, can't wait to see the alt helm submissions and the kronen skins. Thx for your contribution fellow tenno! :D 

I'm 'eh' on most of those. 

I'm very "eh". I like the Excal and one of the Volt designs, but I never use either frame, so double eh lol.

The Gorgon skin is so lame. Seen its type countless times in other games.

Sybaris looks cool, never seen anyone use that gun in the game, but I use it now and then.

DE and I have very different ideas for what's appealing apparently.

I'm happy with all of these except for the Excalibur. Looks somewhat basic compared to some other available skins, but personal preferences and all that. Kudos to the creators, and Rota syandana here I come!

Edited by Gale47

There's literally nothing about the Grineer that has anything to do with digital camo.

What are you talking about?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Desert_Tactics_Pack

I mean, unless you're somewhat new and unaware, but they had a digital camouflage for a very long time now. After checking out the guy who made the Mantis skin, that's what he was inspired by/going for.

So yes, there is something.

Seriously, DE? You're gonna put the NeonMag skin into the game?

I mean it's fine, I guess, but just imagine how much it would hurt everyone's eyes if people would customise it badly!

Mostly, IMO there's just clearly a better skin for Mag, and that is http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548916770

Instead of just changing properties and some minor tweaks applied to the original skin, this is almost a full rework, straying not far from your concept, but giving Mag this awesome look and feel.

Overall, I feel robbed.

Granted these are just my opinions, but like another commentor said, it does feel like some of the choices were made out of 'fairness' and to not pick the same creators over and over, which I could unserstand if you weren't a business with a F2P game that runs on the online store. It feels like this with the smaller contests as well, in which case I will grudgingly not complain about it, as it's just that, a little fun contest that anyone can enter, so rngesus incurred is just that...but that just...doesn't jive with a competition were you go into joint business and have extra continuous income the more the skin sells...

But...If these picks are based on favorite/upvotes, then it'd be nice to see the stats, as then I'll shut up and stop sounding like an ! right this instant, otherwise, I stick by me perhaps overly critical opinions stated above this mini-rant...thing...

PS: This is not meant as an insult to the creators.

I would have felt the same somewhat, if they chose some of the other ones I didn't particularly like (like that black and gold mantis one, eh too edgy5me).

Remember (this to everyone actually regarding this bit), this kind of stuff is completely subjective in nature. I highly doubt it had anything to do with "fairness". They looked at what they had, took into consideration the traffic and favourites, and chose from there, based on their criteria.

Though the only ones I'm interested this time around are the Sybaris and Mantis. Sybaris because I always wanted a skin for her, especially since it's up there for me for one of my favourite weapons next to the Kohm and Opticore; also the camo, because I've been personally waiting for a long time for another camouflage-based one. Only ones we have are the Desert, Forest, and Shock. I actually can't stand the look of the shock ones haha. But I always thought it was long over due for some more. Especially since it's more similar to the desert-digital based one then the forest-digital one~

Seriously, DE? You're gonna put the NeonMag skin into the game?

I mean it's fine, I guess, but just imagine how much it would hurt everyone's eyes if people would customise it badly!

Mostly, IMO there's just clearly a better skin for Mag, and that is http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548916770

Instead of just changing properties and some minor tweaks applied to the original skin, this is almost a full rework, straying not far from your concept, but giving Mag this awesome look and feel.

Overall, I feel robbed.

At first, I was...less than pleased about the choices.  (No offense to the creator of the Neon skin, amazing work but...not my thing.) but DERebecca did say that there is a round 2.

I'm holding out hope that Knaita makes it there.