The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Quite Proud :)

(PSN)official_79

I am quite proud of this community, Saryn's press 4 to win gimmick was too outrageous for this game, and she needed a rework!

So I gotta know, how long until we rework :

Excalibur : Exalted blade, definitely press 4 to win

Ash : Blade storm, 4 to win once again

Frost : Snow Globe, press 3 to win, practically REQUIRED in defense, pls rework

Loki : Invisibility, press 2 to win, you can be invisible all damn day, and be ignored by all enemies

Nyx : Chaos, press 3 to win, all enemies within range become distracted and start killing eachother, with no enemy cap

Oberon : Reckoning, press 4 to win, do I even need to explain?

Vauban : Vortex, press 4 to win, 2 hours of t-4 surv, doing literally nothing while vauban spams this, yet no one speaks about it

Valkyr : Hysteria, press 4 to win

Trinity : Energy Vampire,  Do nothing but spam this move while your team does all the work

I'm sure there are more examples, but this is all I got so far. 

Pls DE, instead of bringing up all other abilities to have worth, bring down the best move to the level of the rest!

I'm confused about the complaint about Frost. You're claiming his Snowglobe is needed in Defense, so IT should be nerfed? Don't you mean that Defense needs to be changed? Otherwise, it appears that you're just complaining that people can play defense at all.

With the not so recent change to channeling skills, Excalibur can't be modded with insane power strenght without making EB drain insane amounts of energy/second, making him more viable with a balanced skillset.

Ash, nyx, oberon, vauban : might be reworked soon.

Loki: building him only for invisibility takes away a big part of his best skill (disarm)

Trinity: she's a support frame -.-

Valkyr: i guess lifesteal from hysteria should be limited to channeling only with an energy drain increase (as any weapon with lifestrike does)

Frost: the only frame totally independent from power duration.

Saryn: no more press 4 to win, but still being one of the frames with highest damage potential if used right.

Can't see a reason to be proud of this salt mountain.

Edit: i also see no reason to put every skill on the same level, it could be understood when skills were equipped mods, but now that you unlock them with your frame's progression

Edited by -----LegioN-----

No no no. Make it mandatory for all warframes to use every power in succession 1, 2 ,3 and then 4. Because synergy is both good and fun.

It depends on the powers. Synergy should also not make a power completely dependent on another. While synergy is good, each of the abilities should have their own identity and usefulness as a standalone.

Edited by Knightmare047

Excal already got a rework and it's not a press 4 to win, it has been nerfed to where it cannot use syndicate mods and only melee mods

Ash is more of a press 4 to hurl and takes a little while to kill

Not everyone need Frost and they can manage with someone like nova, also he had sort of a rework

Loki is a trickster so it's part of his nature, also you may be overexaggerating about being permanently invisible

Oberon is not a press 4 to win as dmg falls off more later on

Valkyr is not a press 4 to win unless in grineer maps (if that's where you're complaining about valkyr then don't play there at all as her)

So to sum this up... you're saying too much CC or dmg is not good? CC is more important than dmg and CC is fun to have like ragdolling enemies and stuff. And that's why we have endgame (Uses skill not just sheer power)

Also not everything has to be balanced, otherwise it would be boring in some cases

Edited by NobleParadox96

Someone needs to be hit in the face with a wet fish..-looks at OP-

You should've just made the thread called "Remove all Abilities"

How I play Saryn now

Speedy Tank with Toxic Lash

Why not buy the exilus adapter and forma her one more time so you can put say.. steel fiber in aswell

Edited by Husla