The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Quite Proud :)

(PSN)official_79

No no no. Make it mandatory for all warframes to use every power in succession 1, 2 ,3 and then 4. Because synergy is both good and fun.

Agreed... the future is in the synergy (can't wait to see how they will re-work synergy with Loki, its going to be a blast of fun!) DE has been working on...THIS is a MUST. Nerf is a NO. 

Guys, guys. I was being sarcastic. I apologize for not revealing that well enough, I thought the last line of my post would've been sufficient.

Oh don't make this form of assumptions, even if you right *THISISSARCASM* on the top and bottom of your post there are still people who will take it seriously.

Excal has had so many nerfs but people still want more.

How about this: allow DE to rework older frames to bring them up to the frames they've been doing.

You missed some OP:

Atlas: 4 to win

Banshee, silent for stealth, 4 to win.

Chroma 4 to win

Ember 4 to win

Equinox plenty of OP combos

Hydroid, looter is op

Limbo, rift walk is OP untouchable

Mag, shield polorize OP

Mesa 4 to win

Mirage, hall of mirrors OP and prism

Nekros, desecrate op

Nova, MPrime

Rhino, Iron skin early, Stomp cc OP

Saryn, OP combos

Volt, OP speed

Zephyr can't catch her

Edited by Lightsmith

I am quite proud of this community, Saryn's press 4 to win gimmick was too outrageous for this game, and she needed a rework!

So I gotta know, how long until we rework :

Excalibur : Exalted blade, definitely press 4 to win

Ash : Blade storm, 4 to win once again

Frost : Snow Globe, press 3 to win, practically REQUIRED in defense, pls rework

Loki : Invisibility, press 2 to win, you can be invisible all damn day, and be ignored by all enemies

Nyx : Chaos, press 3 to win, all enemies within range become distracted and start killing eachother, with no enemy cap

Oberon : Reckoning, press 4 to win, do I even need to explain?

Vauban : Vortex, press 4 to win, 2 hours of t-4 surv, doing literally nothing while vauban spams this, yet no one speaks about it

Valkyr : Hysteria, press 4 to win

Trinity : Energy Vampire,  Do nothing but spam this move while your team does all the work

I'm sure there are more examples, but this is all I got so far. 

Pls DE, instead of bringing up all other abilities to have worth, bring down the best move to the level of the rest!

Nice sarcasm BUT actually most of those power didn't negativly impact you teammates experience (unlike old miasma) with the exception of ash 4 (which is still less annoying than the old version of miasma anyway)

PS : i would have put ember 4 in this list :p

Nice sarcasm BUT actually most of those power didn't negativly impact you teammates experience (unlike old miasma) with the exception of ash 4 (which is still less annoying than the old version of miasma anyway)

PS : i would have put ember 4 in this list :p

I've actually never played ember, nor mag, and I don't know their advantages from a personal standpoint. So they couldn't make my list of totally OP warframes

Hey. You leave my Trinity out of this. She is more than your Energy fetish. D:<

Blessing trin is love.

Blessing trin is life.

30sec 99% dmg reduction and 35 second link, carrying the team, being the hero.

only issue with Trinity is she is the only one that fix the roll of healer / mana battery. We need another frame to mix things up.