The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.4

DE_Adam

This does nothing to address the survivability problems she currently has.

Molt needs to be given the Snow Globe buff. It would be invulnerable for a couple seconds with damage taken during that period adding to it's health. As it is now, it doesn't survive more than 2 seconds against something over level 40.

I find myself dying extremely quickly with Saryn now even with a tank build, losing 200+ max health is really noticeable. Even trying to be a tanky, regenerating caster by using Rage and Regenerative Molt just doesn't work anymore, I can barely do a T4 Exterminate solo without being melted by everything.

Molt seriously needs some kind of defensive buff, I can't even count the number of times that I pop it and go to cast Spore only to find that it's already dead. Give it max stats based on Saryn's (especially armor) or a Snowglobe-like effect, I don't care, but it needs something. It's practically useless aside from Regenerative Molt's effect.

I find myself dying extremely quickly with Saryn now even with a tank build, losing 200+ max health is really noticeable. Even trying to be a tanky, regenerating caster by using Rage and Regenerative Molt just doesn't work anymore, I can barely do a T4 Exterminate solo without being melted by everything.

Molt seriously needs some kind of defensive buff, I can't even count the number of times that I pop it and go to cast Spore only to find that it's already dead. Give it max stats based on Saryn's (especially armor) or a Snowglobe-like effect, I don't care, but it needs something. It's practically useless aside from Regenerative Molt's effect.

then you're not doing it right. don't focus on an individual skill, focus on her kit as a whole. Cast spore once per group, make sure to always pop it, take out key targets, ALWAYS be moving when you're exposed, be liberal with molt, and, naturally, always use cover when you need a moment to recharge.

Also, you know, level 40 and up is supposed to be hard. as in you're not really supposed to solo it.

Edited by FrostboundFlame

yeah, i dont know whats keeping DE from doing the slight armor or health buff... with the molt upgrade sure it will give saryn a bit of time to run away but what happen if she run out of energy because with her gameplay which is not really efficient. Those slight armor and health buff could be the very factor of her survival in the later levels. Now that DE wants to make her a melee, why not treat her with some melee buff

Great!

Now please fix her Health stat which was lowered rather than raised as was explicitly stated by DE Rebecca's original post.  She is way to squishy for any high end content now especially now that Molt doesn't get any boost from the augment mod which benefited from a LOW duration build, which is no longer viable with the new Saryn comb req.  

Please:

1) Boost her total HP and maybe Armor as well. (If you want her to use her new melee bling skill she needs a bit more UMPH!  =)

2) Make Molt have a short static time of invincibility so players can benefit from the augment mod and not see their Saryn Molt disappear within 2 secs in high end content. OR, give the option to have more than one Molt active at a time!

The post was edited before the change went out, showing what the final changes would be, and it DID say she was losing some health.

yeah, i dont know whats keeping DE from doing the slight armor or health buff... with the molt upgrade sure it will give saryn a bit of time to run away but what happen if she run out of energy because with her gameplay which is not really efficient. Those slight armor and health buff could be the very factor of her survival in the later levels. Now that DE wants to make her a melee, why not treat her with some melee buff

That's because she's not a melee oriented frame, as only one of her abilities utilizes her melee. If you want a melee oriented frame, look at Valkyr, who's entire kit is based around getting in melee or doing things in melee.

The post was edited before the change went out, showing what the final changes would be, and it DID say she was losing some health.

That's because she's not a melee oriented frame, as only one of her abilities utilizes her melee. If you want a melee oriented frame, look at Valkyr, who's entire kit is based around getting in melee or doing things in melee.

you dont really know saryn, she is actually got nice melee kit skills, spore your target, cast toxic lash, kill your target with the spore debuff, toxic will spread and its actually strong combo, keep using molt to distract your target while keeping the spore to jump from one mob to the other, toxic lash is your kit to spread spore a bit faster due to its wider range... with a little armor and health buff she is good as the other melee frame, you dont play saryn that much, you dont know her

Edited by vashyoung

Thanks for fixes <3

Still no fixes for:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524775-syndicate-leaders-dialogue-not-appearing-in-syndicate-daily-missions/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556279-bug-in-ui-saying-kubrow-is-down-when-its-not-and-vice-versa/

#yearofquality

Also,

NwDmKPT.png

RedText, you okay? o.o

Parry then. Toxic Lash increases your DR while parrying, build power strength to achieve up to 90% DR!

Edit:

You said Toxic Lash doesn't make sense to use. It does if you wish to use your melee. I can say that using Mesa's Shooting Gallery makes no sense if I wish to go melee and be just as right as you. Saryn has a melee ability that allows you to be tankyish.

*cough* try to be that tanky with a wanna be 90% DR while facing multiple bombards and gunners on a T4 run after hitting the 80th min. I doubt that you will stay at the end of the corridor and keep blocking. That - skill - is - useless.

Fixes:

• Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
  • Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
  • Fixed friends playing in a Solo Mission displaying as being ‘In Menus’.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.

Thanks for the fixes! :D

So we've kinda got a fun new bug.

Cipher hotkey is busted.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/559280-cipher-hotkey-not-working/

And on top of that, Toxic Lash doesn't work with thrown weapons, apparently.

Specifically confirmed so far, it doesn't work with the Glaive Prime or Cerata.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/559462-saryn-toxic-lash-not-working-with-glaives/

Edited by cittran

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  

They posted it, they presented it as otherwise, and lastly, they gave no good reasoning to drop her health when if anything she needs more.  Easy enough for people running around in the majority casual content but for those that actually want to use her in "end-game" and higher level missions she blows up.