The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Guilty. Of Playing A Frame More Beacuse Its Not As Popular As Big Margin Of Players

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

I personally proved my clans preconceptions wrong by playing my limbo, saving there arses and carrying missions time and time again.

Only problem is that unlike a lot of other frames im fighting not just the opinnions of the randoms i meet. i fight the full Steriotype of limbo players  (in short me being an A****** and useless player, just because of my frame choice.)

Being denied access to t4 missions because they dont like my frame is kind of a $&*^ move on there end.

I played Trinity before her Prime was announced when she was REALLY scarce.

I played Valkyr before she became more common.

I will play Valkyr Prime when she comes out as a respect to Valkyr (though I won't exactly enjoy losing the 5 formas I spent on her so far plus exilus slot) and as the one other prime warframe that would draw my attention.

I use Limbo for Spy missions

I play Mag for anti-Corpus (not Greedy Pull lazy farming like the people who overused it into nerfville)

I play Nekros as Necromancer/summoning (cause I f*****in love characters/classes who offer via summon support, just wish the timed duration were removed in favor of shadow health limitations)

I'll try out Zephyr and see what happens in 3 days.

Oberon main.  He's a beast in my hands at least. :)

A well rounded frame.

Nobody gives him much love at all.  His #2 can be ignore, but 1, 3, 4 used in conjunction with melee, finishers, and weapons lay waste to all things.

Makes him one of the more engaging frames because you have to "play" him.  You can't just mash 4. 

You have to brawl, but man is he good at it.

Back when Nova's Molecular Prime was "nerfed" from "instant win" to just "awesome", and everybody and their mom were crying that Nova was ruined, I made it a point to play just her. Got the former Warlords of my clan (who were also crying about it) so pissed off that they ultimately left the clan, and I got promoted to Warlord in their place. =P

Nope.

I dislike when these types of players don't acknowledge clear problems in that frame's kit, so they can maintain their image of coolness for being one of the few users. Nightform Equinox's Mend comes to mind immediately. That ability clearly needs and aura effect because it is an energy sink until you start killing things and deactivate it.

OLD Valkyr was my first and foremost solo frame way back when and most used clan/squad starmap node clearing frame. Stopped playing her when I got Loki and was leveling all other frames/primes. Just before new skin and rework I started playing her again with immortal skin as a squad medic on long high-tier survivals with clan. Now I use her reworked/new skin as a 60 min. high tier solo survivor. 

Limbo for all solo/clan Sabo Cashe runner. I use him in some other clan missions but some clan mates cry to much if I use Cataclysm (even when I do short bursts).

New Mesa - Shooting Gallery/shatter shield, Tigris/ dual Vasto Gunfighter = For the Style Points

Love the hated frames!!