Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Questions:

1. Will tectonics get a rework for its size to be effected by range? Even if just a small percentage.  As it stands the rock wall is too small. I love to use it to block enemies off but they just walk around it. 

2. Rumblers health and armor scaling is great, but their damage only scales with power strength.  Would you ever consider making Rumbler damage scale off melee mods like landslide?

Howdy doody all, hope your all going well and thank you for a great game!

Two questions-

1- Any chance to add additional customisation tabs for colour schemes and upgrades? (eg I have colour schemes A,B,C,D,E,F available to me)

2- With the multishot/ mandatory mods rework will new (and possibly differnt) mods be released to fill in the gap these bread and butter mods may leave behind? Eg rebounding bullets, stabilising projectile rounds to have a even flight arc.

To answer this in my opinion. I don't think so. The Nikana is based on the Katana, 2 handed. The Wakizashi is a short katana, also 2 handed (but can be used 1). and The tanto is a dagger, 1 handed. So I am thinking that will be a no because that is not something seen is history, only in cartoons and movies. 

Sorry to be the devil's advocate but that is a stretch. DE does push boundries but still tends to have things make sense especially when its related to real world histroy and traditions.

There are exceptions in history, though. The most famous being Musashi, who wielded two swords and even formed his own school around dual-wielding https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hy%C5%8Dh%C5%8D_Niten_Ichi-ry%C5%AB

Just a bunch of questions regarding Archwing:

- are there plans to introduce new wings in the foreseeable future?

- i saw Rebecca post a note about Salacia, Neptune taking way longer on average to complete than other similar leveled defenses (something like 1.8 times longer), how's it going on that front? And while we're there, are thre plans to make the defense objectives' health scale up?

- the whole Archwing system could use some polishing still, even after the last changes. Are there plans to do a second pass in the foreseeable future?

- the momentum in Archwing missions behaves weirdly, unless you're sliding it follows your cursor instead of continuing on its vector (looks super weird if you ask me). Are there any plans to change that? Also, will you ever remove the forced Y axis, giving Archwing a full 3-deg pf freedom movement system?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Both Zephyr and Vauban are most in need of a rework, due to the fact that they technically have only 3 abilities.

Tailwind and Vauban's Jump Pad are both useless due to the introduction of Parkour 2.0 and bulletjumping. Of course these are going to be replaced with a useful ability (like Excalibur's rework), but is this further down the line or can we expect it any time soon?

Let's try.

1 - Any tweaks or reworks for Limbo and his rift? After chanel ability rework he lost his niche in teamplay couse now rift don't regen energy (or i am wrong?). But still almost noone using him in any mission, even in spy where he's amazing.

2 - Volt rework? Except speed and shield his damage abilities are rather "meh".. 

3 - Also, some of stances got only 1-2 combos attack, any planes to revisit older stances? I.e first combo could replace quick attack like Blind Justice, or Tempo Royale

Edited by Nidamir

Have you ever considered adding more story reasons for us to rank up in mastery? I know you're adding things like Focus or making weapons need more mastery levels to use them, but it still doesn't have much of a point. It'd be nice to get special missions when trying to rank up rather then test that (AT THE CURRENT HIGHEST LEVEL) we one shot enemies in it with Mk-1 gear

Q: Will we ever see an option of crafting multiple copies of the same item (at the same time) in the foundry or at least an option to chain produce them (i.e. as soon as one is crafted, a second one starts the process, as long as we have materials and blueprints)?

P.S.: Keep up the GREAT work

Can we please be able to see the mods that we have equipped while we are in a mission so that we can tell others our builds and check our builds if we just selected a frame and went straight into a mission.

Could we possibly get some indications on our minimap as to where room connections are because on some tilesets, especially on the earth forest one, some of the connections seem like walls on the minimap.

Can we please get a vote to kick option for full squads in normal non trial missions because if someone is being horrible and annoying everyone it would sometimes be better to finish the mission without them instead of aborting the mission and restarting without the person if the need be.

Can saryn please get a buff in terms of her energy max or casting cost because since the rework, we have to rely on casting multiple abilities together to do high damage and even with the recent improvements such as the reduced spores casting cost on molt, players can go from max energy to 0 very quickly even with max efficiency which means we have to rely on energy restores to stay alive in some scenarios which is not how the game should be played.

I remembered something else. There is a very interesting fan concept about Frost Prime's redesign, i wanted to ask, are there any plans on giving the older primes a second look from a modeling perspective (specifically Excalibur, Frost and Mag mainly) other than the PBR passes?

Hello DE. Portable Warframe on SteamOS/Linux? Portable on Vulkan? And Vulkan vs DX12, your assumption would be better? Warframe nexus - custom warframe color, armor? Warframe nexus released? NPC Hayden Tenno on warframe? Upgrade dojo? More rooms: syndicate, Darvo magazin, Simeris, teshin, start mission, soon or never?

Edited by anarhist

Will you consider touching up elements when you address multishot and the issue of "mandatory" mods? As it is they're simply "color-coding" for enemy factions. Fighting the Grineer is largely the same as fighting the Corpus, and both factions share similarities with the Corrupted. The only real difference is whether I click Loadout A, B, or C before loading into a mission for each of my weapons.

I would love to see elements prized for their impact on playstyle rather than arbitrary multipliers, and have each one allow a player to tackle various factions in different ways rather than blaze through one faction and tickle another. (Rhetorical exaggeration, obviously, but I hope you get the point.) 

I think Warframe would benefit greatly from faction diversity driven by interactivity rather than customization preference.