Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

#1 Will we get more void tilesets variations for Defence/Interception missions. (If there any plans when we can expect it)

#2 Rapier mele weapon. It was promised long ago and we had no words about it whatsoever

#3 Will we get an actual scarfs? LIke the one on the Excalibur Umbra (The one which actually wraps around your neck and looks like actual scarf)

Please let it be summer....

What ! but Rebecca winter is not event started we didn't had at least 40 cm of snow ^.^ ( in one day )

Just 2 question for me

1- Hey ! how are you doing ? 

2- Can we have a preview of the new orbiter compartment ?

Thanks ^.^ 

With all the reworks going on right now I would like to ask if Zephyr could be looked at soon-ish after the current reworks. She is in need of bugfixing and some general love. Her tornado is very unreliable, not to mention Turbulence becoming less effective the higher the enemy levels are. But most of all Divebomb and it's limited usability on all tilesets.

On shorter terms I would like the tailwind re-cast fix to be applied on turbulence too since it suffers from the same problem.

For some suggestions and and discussing about Zephyr I made this thread a while ago: https://forums.warfr...nd-suggestions/ which might be worth reading if you guys want to take a look at her.

two questions:

1 - Dual/AK/Twin customization: when we'll be able to customize each weapon in one way? Let's use Akmagnus as example: left hand with one color scheme or skin, and right hand with another color scheme/skin. We need this.

2 - Multiforma: Like a lot of people I'm thinking about my 5+ Formaed stuff. While you can easy make X build on slot A for example, if you want to make another build with different mods on B or C slots it can be very hard because the amount of Forma used to create specific polarity slot. This don't affect Warframes that much, but on weapons it's a pain because of the elemental damage system. 

example: two dual stats mods, both "V", easy used on two "V" slots, but if you want more damage than status, the two mods you need to use are "-" ("D" for Ice Damage) and take 11 points, and some times it's impossible to keep two builds at same time.

My idea is to use a "modified Forma", to create a slot with or two polarity, or an option to use diferent configurations on A, B and C slots.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever asked this, but I've read and heard references to our solar system being called the "Origin" system in game.  Will it be possible that the Tenno may travel to another solar system?

By the way, Digital Extremes is my favorite developer, because of the way they keep the players informed of what's happening with the game and you continuously show how much you care about the players by having contests and different events.

Hi DE,

Q1: Is there any hope that Mag and Hydroid getting a Buff/Rework/Love ? thes two are falling really behind compare to any othere Warframe, i hate to see my starter Warframe to just be a carrier (Greedy Pull)

Q2: any hope that Panthera / Mieter getting a revisit as well ? this two weapons are fun to use but cant even keep up in a tower 2

Q3: Archwing/Sharkwing, is there anything on the way for more space level or better mixed level like on Uranus? And maybe a bigger use of Archwing on this spilt missions, i love the underwater Tilesets BUT i dont like that i have to search for them in the different levels or that they most of the time dont even exist on this Missions.

Q4: Upgrade Kubrow ISDN to DSL ? Soon?

Q5: Is there planned that all Warframes getting a Special Skin like Valkyr or Sayren ? (Beside now coming Banshe)

Q6: Is there any planing for more 'dynamic' Defence Missions ? like defending two obejctivs at once for double loot (in Archwing Defence) or changing the possition after each wave like on Uranus? It's really booring to farm on tower 1-4 or othere static Defence missions because its the Same room over and over again and you just stay on the same spot. (more defence rooms pls ?)

Q7: How many Story Missions are planned in the next big U? 

Q8: Are there any plans that we have more missions who are not guided by the Lotus? like the 'Clem' Missions or in the Story Mission 'Natah'? it's quiet refreshing to hear someone else talking

Q9.. something personal... any hope that Volts speed buff gets removed or get limited  to himself?, i know i know i gonna get beef for that BUT i hate this Ability so much, anytime one of thoes cast the speed buff i just found me stuck on any edge there is in the level or fly into the nothing becaus my speed just changed in mid air or i glitch out completle , ppl can get out of Limbos Ability so why I cant get out of Volts then?

#1 Carrier/Carrier prime, I find it to be a very useful companion in fact... so useful that I find it hard to put down and pick up other companions. 
Can you passively add a small vacuum field to warframes maybe 3-5 Meters Max or add a exilus mod 3 ranks 3-6 meters?

I'd love to see this simply for the fast nature of the game, especially with the parkour update.  Seems silly to not use Carrier (or a Kubrow with retrieve, which is vastly inferior) unless you're going Stealth.

Can we get a change on the Grappling Hook attack of the Ancients? It is getting really annoying while trying to solo a Survival on Eris. You are getting knocked down constantly with small chance of evading and most of the time consecutively. I would suggest a reduction in the Grappling Hook attack percentage and in order to compensate give them a minor buff, such as a 5% damage reduction while they are charging tre players. Also infested need some more loving especially now that they have their own Raid. When can we expect a new addition to the Infested enemies?

A few at mind.

1) Will colour palettes ever get suitable name labels like they possess in the Dojo? It's not uncommon to have 'hover' labels, as I know they do it in Guild Wars 2 (Antique Gold and Autumn for example) so would this be possible? Again, it's not a priority, but it would improve a) ability to find a desired colour for a scheme/Chroma-style energy traits and b) accessibility for anyone who's either colourblind like myself or just has trouble with shades and tones in general.

That and, like they do in Warhammer paints and the like, would give an interesting bit of flavour, like the Charger Blue or Autumn Red we have for the Dojo now.

2) As has been mentioned, due to the advent of the Steam Controller support, will things be improved for other controller types without necessarily using Big Picture mode? And will there be improvements for Big Picture mode as well, as there's still a few things like no hot key for matters like chat (meaning got to pause to use it rather than just punch the button and type).

3) Syndicates as of the moment are, despite the rather impressive amount of bickering between people as to what each one is really after, still basically dealing with us via a mere two sentences of flavour. Will we get some better clarification of their values, their nuances, and how they can be seen differently in their own group? No grouping of like minded people necessarily have the same ideas of how those things are brought about, after all.

4) Even less important...but I admit that I am particularly curious as to what elected the design decision for the Tenno Handshake emote to be left-handed. It's not much, but considering that I am personally familiar with people getting outright hostile when I've done so, it does stand out. Is it just because you figured to be different (perfectly reasonable), or is there some higher design idea behind it, like an aspect of the Tenno culture that informed it?

Either way, it's a refreshing little thing. For all of gaming's efforts towards Diversity...Handedness remains one of the things that never (in my experience) comes up in character creation. So it's a nice change of the pace, however small it is.

I noticed that some stances like atlantis vulcan, and final harbinger have unique running melee attacks animations, but on other stances such as tempo royale and brutal tide there isn't a unique animation for attacking and running. This in turn makes the warframe lose momentum/walking speed.

Could stances that don't possess running attack animations have some added later on?

P.S.

Can we get the Telos Galatine in the future?