Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

I really like the recent Archwing changes and additions, and I'm excited to see what's next for Archwing.

A short while ago you (rather stealthily) added Fomorian Sabotage into the game. Are there plans on making old relays buildable again?

You talked about this a long time ago after the event, but haven't mentioned it since.

Also, will Archwing parts ever receive the same treatment as Prime parts once the Void is reworked?

Like always, stay hotdog.

Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

-Rox

1. Umbra Excalibur will be a skin or another warframe?

2. Why you don't make some archwing void missions? 

3. Can you rework Limbo and Oberon like you did with Excalibur? Excalibur was realy boring after his rework, but after he's amazing. No one plays Limbo and Oberon, so why you don't rework them?

Q: Any Oberon deluxe skin and rework on the line

Q: Will Helios Weapon be  comptible with other sentinel?

Q: Gender select? still not a possible option? if not, will we ever have the ability to use skill set on other frame?

the frame would keep the same stats but just change his skill set...

Could be restricted to certain frame for compatibility.

Limbo=nova

Valkyr=Ash

Excal=Nyx

Mirage=Loki

Saryn=Necro

Ember=Oberon

Vauban=Mag

Hydroid=Trinity (make sense XD)

Banshee=Frost

Equinox=Equinox  -_-

Volt=Zefyr

well so on

off course some frames may not have counter part, or need a special work for that (chroma-mesa-rhino)

Stuff like that?

Edited by Tsoe

1. Will there be new design interior for the Mantis ship? (because the current interior does not really match with the structure of the Mantis ship)

2. Any new upcoming or in-progress Mods? (Corrupted, Nightmare, Prime, etc) 

3. Will there will be any new planets (or tile sets) in the near future?

Q: When we will see update to weapon silencer mods?

Currently there is no sound difference for silenced and un-silenced weapons also when shotguns are going to get thier silencer mod and when explosive using weapons (sucs as Peant, Ogris, Kulstar and rest of them) are going to have thier silensing mod removed.

I would like to know if the Dev's have touched on the subject of more animated Emblems?   Something like the Tethra's Doom Emblem.  If not, why not?  It's one of the best Emblems in Warframe.  Yes, it was an Event Emblem and yes would like to see more event's and more animated emblems. 

Edited by -Sharpz-

I may be alone in this, but I for one would love to see a re-work for my girl Mag. 

Yes, she's Deth incarnate for the Corpus, but only so-so against the other factions. Fracturing Crush is nice with the armor reduction and locking enemies in place, but the fact that she's bound to strictly magnetic damage - which I believe a lot of people can agree is one of the worst damage types - pretty much forces her to specialize in strictly shielded targets.

And yes, I'm aware "Mag, obviously she'll have magnetic damage, you idjit," it's just that that damage type is so specific, where only an handful of enemies have shields. If anything, magnetic damage is really more a detriment to Tenno, what with the energy drain and shield reduction. I guess what it really boils down to is that I think either Mag needs a drastic re-work, or Magnetic damage needs a re-work.

Or maybe I just want my fav girl to be popular. I also want to see Mag Prime get the PBR treatment, but I know that's only a matter of patience until they get to her.

Hi read this !!

Dear Staff,

Many of us misses the Boar and the Machete weapons, they are visible in our equipment section as greyed out.

The Machete isn't buyable anymore and the Boar is only buyable as the Wrecking Rhino Pack for 545 plats. As most of us already have the Rhino, Furax and Lex, this pack isn't worth to buy for only to have the Boar.

Many of us would like to have these weapons very much for many reasons like mastery rank, fun, nostalgia etc.

Can you please make these weapons brough by the Void Trader or make them temporary (or not) for sale, like you sometimes do with the proto excalibur armor.

I'm sure this action would bring you extreme ammount of purchases and many happy Tennos.

Dear Tenno Mates,

If you like this idea, please show your support by likes and replies. I'm sure of the more support you show, the more of our kind Staff will be motivated to consider this idea.

Thank you for All in advance & Bests for You, Titan

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/511071-machete-and-boar-temporary-or-not-sale/#entry6125103

​​

1. Umbra Excalibur will be a skin or another warframe?

2. Why you don't make some archwing void missions? 

3. Can you rework Limbo and Oberon like you did with Excalibur? Excalibur was realy boring after his rework, but after he's amazing. No one plays Limbo and Oberon, so why you don't rework them?

DE talked about Excalibur umbra they said it will be another frame if i recall corectly.

Did the devs have some plans on revamping what are old weapons like Scythes, Sparring, and Machetes ones? Actually many of them aren't aviable after mid-game and some got forgotten for too many time(Sparring weapons are 2 right now and were released 2 years ago), so I'd like to see them giving more attention to the problems and the disappointment of those that are gonna get these weapons and notice how worthless they are.

After this what about new Stances for weapons like Dual Swords? We got like 20 of those and 2 stances, on the other side Claws are only 2 ingame and still we got 3 Stances, same goes with SnS, so please give more attention to those too.

Thanks.

To push the urgency of this a little bit extra, even though Dante123pl has already mentioned it, Voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllt.

(strong lightning + green energy = voltemort?)

Edited by BladeCrazy

Question 1:

Can wallrunning make a return into warframe's parkour mechanics? It would be based on the previewed Directional

Wall-running from Devstream 52.

Here's a concept for an added wall-running mechanic.

( Side note: Bulletglide stamina refers to the "Stamina" Used while either Bulletgliding or Wall-latching. )

Wall-hopping

( Mechanic: Hold spacebar beside a wall )

+ More controllable directionality.

+ Can switch directions at will. ( Can make a 180 degree turn to change direction on wall )

+ Better on jagged surfaces.

+ Doesn't draw from Bulletglide-Stamina.

- Cannot use primary/secondary weapons while in use.

- Less speed than wall-running.

Wall-Running

( Mechanic: Hold spacebar + Left-shift ( Run ) While on a wall, Release Shift to return to Wall-hop )

cS6GpzM.jpg

+ Increased speed while wall-running.

+ While Wall-running Primary and secondary weapons can be used.

+ Can run up/down the walls at a steeper angle.

+ Better on flat surfaces and curved walls.

- Cannot change direction. ( Cannot make a 180 Degree turn to change direction on wall)

- Draws from Bullet-glide stamina. ( Parkour Mods will effect the duration of wall-running )

- Cannot enter Vertical wall-run during Horizontal wall-run.

Question 2:

Can kubrow armor cosmetics be layered like warframe armor cosmetics?

At the very least it would be nice to see the helmet be optional on kubrow armors

Example picture:

b1oNIp0.png

Question 3:

Any progress on kubrow parkour? or is it still on the back-burner at least?

vbmmOML.gif

Question 4:

Can we see more color save slots for both warframes and lisets? There are so many cool color combinations out there but currently we can only save 3 of them, if we want to change it up it comes at the cost of changing our color loadout.

Question 5:

Can we see more alert-style weapons? Like the glaive, Heat blades, Pangolin sword, ETC. Even better what would you think about having player-created weapons become alert style weapons?

I do not wish to rush you guys since rushing a product will almost certainly spell its demise. But I do have a question on the release of an update. When exactly will the revive 2.0 system be implemented? I hate when I take low level gear on high level missions and I go down thinking I have a revive, only to find out that the internal clock didn't finish its 24 hour cycle. I am looking forward to this feature the most out of everything in the new updates.