Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Will Trinitys immortal skin be updated for the new prime version becasue if i switch helmets for arcanes and use the skin I bought she looks un primed and now I feel sad I bought immortal skin before her prime drop as she is my main frame.

1st question: The presence of Nullifiers and their bubbles makes gameplay with a sniper rifle frustrating. Consistently sniping priority targets is impossible when they're behind a regenerating bubble that blocks out your bullets. With talk of the upcoming sniper rework, are there any plans to address this?

2nd question: Many of the bosses in Warframe aren't very difficult, or even fun to fight (Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril, Jordas Golem, and Vay Hek being the worst offenders). Waiting through several minutes of weak attacks for a boss to expose its vulberability makes boss fights very dull. Is anything going to be done about this?

Edited by ImNotJellyAtAll

Q: Will you change the ingame squad UI, and make it optinoinal to choose between Off, Basic and Detailed. while off is off, basic is the same as now, and detailed will be shield, health and energy bar and maybe even ammo so trins and other frames as general will have a easier job.

Q: Is Limbo or Zhepyr getting a rework soon?

Since you guys are reworking things these days and making old nuke and press somethig to be lazy... will we see an Ash rework soon? *_* 

I mean the current Ash is fine, fun (for me) and you can work arround all of his abilities (if you really dont want to focus on Bladestorm) but!!! HE CAN BE BETTER, and Im hoping that you guys can make Ash a better frame...

Love u all... peace! (^_^)-b

Can we have a fix for Tekko (sheaths as if it were a Nikana) and Decisive Judgement? Please make it an actual two handed stance. It makes no sense for it to be both a two handed stance and a Iaito stance.

Any info on Maggie's rework? What will become of Shield Polarize? Also with the current changes to frames that spam 1 ability too much what will become of Nova?

I have a couple of questions:

1. What is your envisioned role for Saryn?

As it is now she is all over the place, DoT with spore, Melee with toxic lash and pure caster with Miasma.

What do you as a studio intend her to be?

2. For a character that you force more and more into melee combat the lowering her health makes no sense. especially if you consider that the armor boost of 20 points does nothing to migrate the lower EHP she now has due to lower health.  

She effectively lost 15% of her effective health points due to this change.

3. The bonus from toxic lash to blocking cap out at 90% however around 1/4 of all melee weapons in warframe already start at 85% block.

To be more precise:

Hammer

85%

Heavy Blade

85%

Machete

85%

Nikana

85%

Polearm

85%

Scythe

85%

Sword & Shield

85%

the rest achieves  89-90% block with toxic lash at 135% power strength.  since the lowest blocking percent is 35.

Is there a reason you choose to cap it at 90% on a frame with no reliable crowd control?

4.The choice of blocking as a damage migration is a bit odd since all that damage migration is gone the instant you press E.

There is no way to block and attack at the same time which means Saryn loses all damage migration the instant she does what you want us to do

Fight in melee combat.

Why does the damage migration from toxic lash not work as shattershield does for Mesa?

5. The energy recovery on toxic lash when it pops spores are still not 100% reliable outside of Simulacrum and solo play. In a group setting it still fails to recover energy from time to time.

6. The stagger on Miasma does not affect corpus ospreys and grineer heavy gunners and bombards when they are in their ground pound aka Seismic shockwave animation.

Is this intended behavior?

7. Saryn is the only frame where all her abilities are affected by all 4 stats.

Making her warframes only MAD character or Multi Ability Dependent character for those that have never seen the acronym before.

Is there a reasoning behind making her the only frame that lack a dump stat?

Because as it is now it limits her flexibility when modding.

8. The doubling of Molts duration makes no difference when molt itself won't last for more than 2 seconds against enemies on the later planets not to speak about in the void. 

What is your own opinion on Molt?

Does it work as you want it to work or do you have plans to tweak it further.

9. Saryn lacks any good CC which means she is far less appealing to bring to any higher tier mission where damage against enemies start to fall off.

Do you have any plans to look into this or are you content with her utility as it is now?

10. Can you shed some light as to why you treat daggers as a far slower weapon with a lesser stealth multiplier then you treat jet powered hammers like the Jat Kittag?

You are actually the only gaming company that i have come across for the last 20 years where daggers are not fast high crit weapons.

11. Many players have asked for a fifth coloring option to only color primed parts of the prime Warframes.

Is this something you have looked into or is it something you feel are not worth to add to the game?

12. Vazarin is the least used polarity on weapons and also the polarity that has the least amount of mods in the game.

Do you plan to extend the amount of mods under Vazarin in the future?

13. Are you going to add more mini games to warframe such as Happy Zephyr?

its a fun and hard little game :)

14. Any plans to release a game similar to the Soma and Soma prime that does not have its wonky magazine?

Its one of the only guns where one part annoys me enough to limit my playtime with that weapon.

What does purple damage mean?

Thanks

Overshields as far as I'm aware.

As for the Devstream!

Despite the fact that I'm jumping on a bandwagon, I want you guys to know how much I enjoy this game. Honestly, it's spoiled me. Nothing else can quite compare. Thanks for everything you guys have done here. Thanks for everything still being done. You guys rock. ^.^

I've a few questions.

How are those sweet Trinity, Banshee, and Loki skins coming along?

When can we expect the Rhino skin?

Speaking of the Rhino and his hammer, how's that cold based melee coming along?

Melee to melee, what about the Rapier?

Will we possibly be seeing more gunblades? Mayhaps that Rapier can be the Burston's Gunblade.

On Burston, how's the visual overhaul coming along?

And in the vein of visual overhauls, who's the next PBR candidate? Maybe Ember? =3

And on that hot topic, will Ember be getting a premium skin? Got any concept art for us?

Concept art; That Orokin Moon concept art still haunts me. Utterly beautiful, and I can't wait to run around in the tileset. So when can I expect that? Still U18-ish? Later? U19?

With the understanding that it's much, much too early to talk about this, I'm talking about this. U20 will be a big benchmark for Warframe. Any special plans in mind yet? I don't expect anything in response to this one, but I wanted to throw it out there.

On big occasions, what will we be doing to celebrate Warframe's 3rd birthday? Perhaps a new event? What will the Lotus gift us with this time? Dex Latron? Dex Burston? Ooooh, maybe Dex Sybaris?

Anyways, I believe I'm all out of questions. I'll watch, either live or after the fact. Keep warm, don't work yourselves too hard, and stay wicked awesome~

U18 ETA?

What to expect from U18, and what to expect from U18->new year ?

New dual swords stance ?

Sniper buff ?

Volt's overload rework ?

Ash's Bladestorm rework ?

Starchart 3.0 ?

Still some tweaks on miasma to increase saryn's end-game scalling (like coro procs or CC)?

Syndicates sigils wearable without loosing rep in most syndicates ? (ex : veil's sigils with a meridain/suda/hexis/veil combo)

2 arcanes without wearing a sciandana ?

Using arcane on a non-prime helmet on a warframe which I only own the primed version ?

For the last 2 I suggest that we have 2 arcanes slots and to not link them to any cosmetic (2/frame with the need of a distiller to change your arcanes if you want the distilling system so much).

Edit : Some special effect on sniper headshot would be a nice buff (even as a mod), like "the bullet goes into the torso of a nearby ennemi" or "the bullet explodes" or "armor ignore" or "guaranted 10x proc"(slow fire rate) or anything cool.

Please not another Bladestorm rework.

Q1. Will there be any changes to endless survival and excavation so that you can extract at intervals without forcing the whole team to leave.

Q2. With the discussion around Serration, has one of the solutions been to make elemental mods more important (e.g. more damage reduction when enemies are hit with wrong element)

Q3. We saw in the halloween tactical alert that warframes were unarmed but still able to attack through melee, will this feature be added in future updates

Thanks DE been loving the game

Edited by Katatafish96

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

10/7/15  DE Megan:  "Our team has the Retrieval function on the radar for review, and are looking at screenshots/videos of other lingering issues with Kubrow pathing as a whole."

https://forums.warfr...ost&pid=6076759

Even though DE Megan clarified that there is no limit on the retrieval function, my Chesa still seems to only pick up a limited number of the items in the immediate area. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." It would be nice if the Chesa actually functioned as Sheldon described.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. It now has over 26,082 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

There have been no Kubrow fixes since 8/26/2015 Update 17.2.4. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed?

I'm really enjoying the last few updates! Keep up the good work.

I have a couple questions for you all.

1. Are there any plans for archwing expansion like a new archwing or nightmare/corrupted mods in the near future?

2. How are pack tactics, focus, and solar map 3.0 coming along?

3. Are there any new or updated ETA's you can give us? Such as warframe power reworks (mostly Mag) or update 18 for consoles but especially the mobile app.

4. Are there plans to go back through outdated weapons and buff them like with the Ignis? If so, what would you start with?

That's it from me. Thanks for all the hard work and the awesome game!

Have the devs seen the many forum posts on kubrows falling through/off the map? They don’t respawn on the map like warframes do when out of bounds, which means they bleed out under the map, leaving us unable to revive them unless we can run far enough to trigger them teleporting (hopefully) onto the map. Please look into and fix this epidemic of kubrow suicide.

Are there any updates to kubrow AI coming? They are often depressed and shy (putting their heads in the wall), get confused by bumps in the room (making them get stuck running in place), or get stuck under staircases, among other issues. I know there was talk of a pack consumable in the past, which could be really cool, but I fear that in their current state a Tenno would use the consumable and the whole pack would go crazy while still stuck under the stairs. Please help them.

Is there any hope of equipping kubrow armor pieces separately so my amazing looking friend can still show off their pattern?

Is there any fix coming to the PS4 bug while scrolling through kubrows in stasis? Right now as I go through my list, it asks me if I want to bring each out of stasis even though I haven’t clicked on them before I can move to the next one. It is pretty aggravating when you have a lot of dogs.

For archwing, any chance we will get secondaries or some way to defend our rescuer while we are being revived? On a related note, any chance we could stop getting the affinity challenge for pistol kills when in archwing missions?

The new premium skins coming out look amazing but are fairly expensive and time limited. Any chance that frames without immortal skins will finally get them or that we could see second version immortal skins for the frames that do have them?

The current Warframe app has an option for PS4. Will the new Nexus app also have console support? I expect some of the functions may be limited to PC only, could anyone give details of what options will be available to console players?

Could we please get the ability to view our inventory in the dojo, and when not in the dojo, see how many trades we have left when looking at our inventory?

Also, any way greedy pull could be buffed just a bit so it's less punished LOS (which feels a bit buggy) but still can't go through doors? Really annoying to have my friend standing next to me block my ability to pull loot behind them. Maybe the nerf was harsher than needed considering we are giving up a mod slot to use it? This augment as well as a lot of others could use a review to test if they are useful enough to use and hopefully get a rework. The well of life augment especially comes to mind.

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz