Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans to offer more transparency with the content that is being developed for Warframe China?

I understand that it's necessary to release them in China first and then to the Global build after a time period, but it's frustrating to be completely in the dark regarding what is being worked on. It's annoying to have to scrounge through second-hand posts like this one just to find out what's coming, when the devs are normally quite transparent about this.

Basically, can you tell us what you're working on for Warframe China even if we're not going to get it right away?

-Any information about StarChart 2.0 ?

-When primes accessories will come back ?

-News about Kavats ?

-News about archer frame ?

1. We are on version 2. I figured you meant 3.0

2. As of now, never (at this point in time). Regardless what the FAQ says or not, one of them responded to a post a while back saying there are currently _no_ plans to. (I will edit this in a bit with the post, unless someone else finds it before me lol)

EDIT: found it: Warframe%20-%20AccessoriesDrew_zpsdsurau

3. Kavats seemed to be up in the air if it will release for U18 or not, so my guess it's going to be sometime after.

4. I second this! Would love to see the 3D model for her!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

{Q} [Could we ever see any more nikanas that will be end-game viable? i am MR5/6 but i was told they arent used in end game that much and they are my favourite melee.]

{Q}[This is a bit of a long term project and a stretch, but is there a chance that we could see different arguments for each syndicate? something to match their style? like a mod that will make desecrate add standings (cephelon suda), so is this by any chance possible? ]

1) What can we expect in Star Chart 3.0?

2) For future reworks and warframe releases, will you attempt to bring more team utility/viability?  What is next on the docket for reworks after Rhino Prime?

3) Can we expect to see more "end game" content?  Right now we have the void which to an endgame min/maxer offers more in terms of ducats than actual drops and we have the raid which offers a little effectiveness for a lot of coordination effort.  Will there be an attempt to offer more diversity in the end game content and its rewards (especially for the traditional squad setup)?

Q: How is the Archer Frame going so far,are you guys currently working on her skills and what will you name her. I would suggest naming her Robin.Also when will we get the following update for the Archer Frame .Besides that will we get the newly released frame named Nezha ? 

Edited by Kevalex1503

Do you intend to increase the amount or variety of Exilus mods in the future?

By the way, I am curious if you will declare more of the already existing mods as Exilus mods (for example: Provoked, Antitoxin, or Stretch ) i think it would increase build varieties on warframes due to the fact that some mods are harldy ever used or not as valuable and benefiting as others.

Another question that falls into the same Topic: Could Augment mods be used in the Exilus mod Slot?

I'm always interested in using some of the Augments, but sooner or later tend to swap them out for other more essential or mandatory mods.

And keep up the good work

is there a deluxe skin for frost in the works? he's the only frame to recently be reworked without gaining any kind of cosmetic bonus and deserves some loving too. (excal got prisma stuff, valk gersemi, saryn with orhic, and we can except rhino and his palatine to arrive in the same release)

with the recent change to pbr a lot of prime frames have started seeing a loss in coloring options thanks to their golden bits color option being merged with pre-existing coloring slots. is there a chance a separate slot for prime bits will be added to the game within the future to remedy this? 

also, i'm aware that rather early into the game de said they intended to make alternate gender versions of all frames to make up for the lack of gender swapping, that have generally similar themes/playstles. But as of late i've been having difficult making out that intent, does de still have intentions for making alternate versions of each frame or has that mindset been forgotten/left behind? The next frame made this pop back into my head as it would be our second poison based frame and is also female like the first. We also only have two stealth frames, both which are male.

and will we ever find out what was going to be mentioned about volt in the last devstream? your fans are dying to know.

Edited by Cubewano

I may have overlooked it, but I think the new Sayrn skin came out before the bundle was released..  I picked up the skin, then saw there were other goodies available.  Any chance you can split the new Dual Zoren skin and sugatra separate (own pack)? Thanks!

Any chance you guys plan to come down under? I promise to keep the Drop Bears away from you.

I'll even prep my Limoroo and give you guys a tour of our vast deserts filled with deadly creatures that all want you for dinner.

In all honesty, you guys ever plan to come to Australia?