The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Will John Prodman ever be introduced as a character potentially with a mission in the same way Clem was? (Specter and all) I've brought this up several times and people always mention how Cephalon Cordylon said he's canon and that he fights for/with the Corpus meaning that there's no chance of helping the Tenno, while I disagree and say he still can help the Tenno, it's also a fact that Clem was said to be the Steel Meridian medalion trader before he became official.

First time asking stuff

What can we expect in U18? Just making sure we don't hype up the wrong things. 

Will there be more variations for the channeling stat?

Will the warframes ever move away from the 25/50/75/100 energy costs? It would be cool for a frame to be designed without that restriction. Perhaps even use health as a resource. 

Also will there be easier ways to obtain stances? i.e mastering a weapon/weapon class, would give you a stance? Or perhaps stances from tenshin/syndicates? Less RNG to deal with, plus lets the people make sure their efforts are rewarded.

will targus prime get an unprimed version? I wana be iron man *.*

Edited by Brokenrune

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again this is SoulHunter2008 and have a nice day.

I have a couple of questions:

(1) Is the Atomos' beam supposed to be randomly placed around the reticle on the screen? Because whenever I shoot, it's never on the same spot. Also, because of that, I have to change the camera view so I can actually see where the beam is. Otherwise, my warframe would block my view of the beam. Is it working like intended or does it need a fix?

(2) I have noticed that when I'm doing Excavations all by myself, the Core Carriers only come whenever I'm on the ground or near an excavator. But most of the time, I'm bullet jumping around and floating on the air to reach greater distances, looking for the cores. I have lost count of how many times the excavators lost power for minutes because of the spawning of Core Carriers. Is it working like intended, or does it need a fix?

I'm more concerned about the second question. Thanks.

Edited by RextintorZ

@Scott

Have you ever thought about changing the stats of the channeling damage/cost for some weapons?
It would be an interesting variation to see that some weapons, i.e. Pangolin Sword had a higher channeling damage (x2-3?). 

@Geoff (or well, some weapon-maker, but he's the closest).

Dual ranged melee, when?
2x small "Mjölnirs" (small hammers) would be perfect.

Edited by Lactamid

Q

1-volt will get a rework?

2-how it proceed the rework of kela?when it will  come out?sedna will get a new tileset? and what about the nightwatch units?

3-which warframes in the future are going to get a rework like excalibur,frost,sarynecc ecc?

4-nef anyo?when/what/how??

5-where will come out the sentients?

6-can G3/stalkers/harveste get a rework?

Q : On the scaling rework as part of the damage/multishot mod rework, will there be any changes to direct damage abilities to give them better scaling into late game? Because as they stand now, many abilities  that are direct damage(especially the ones that offer little/redundant utility) lack any sort of scaling(like how Exalted Blade and Landslide scales with melee mods) becomes less useful as players proceed into late game. Or perhaps add some synergy with other abilities that makes them scale and work better in late game?

Edited by Knightmare047

Q: While I am looking forward to the Catbrows, I read that they will be using much of the same code as the the Kubrows. In that case, are any debugs coming for Kubrows? Kubrows opening lockers are usually facing the wrong direction, sometimes fall through the map while opening the lockers, and I noticed that if there are multiple kubrows in an area that all of them are pulled to the same locker and go through the same animation if one of them tries to open a locker.

I can't wait :) 

I can't remember where I have my txt with my questions... Oh well I'll edit this later. 

Edit: found them!

1- What Happened to the "Fire Sigil"? the one we saw on Devstream 38. I want it :c

Sigil.gif

oh look! there are 2 "fire sigils" now i want both D:

2- can we have "custom emblems" like the clan emblems but with our images?,  It can cost 100p+ no problem for me (and not only one, I would love to see an unlimited number of emblems to use) 

3- can we, normal forums users, have custom images in the forums? It can use some moderation but I guess it's a good idea. Maybe not for in-game but I will like to see custom images on forums)

4- can we get more customization options? Like different colors configurations for different things, for example we can get different colors combinations for syandanas and shoulders.
Edited by DJNeonNight

Hello Devs,

I have a question for all of you (especially you Steve), what is the status of the new Star Chart we've been hearing so much (and so little) about?  A lot of us players that have been around since closed beta want to know the progress, given that the Star Chart has received some revamps in the past. 

Care to elaborate?

•Can we get a gear slot for arcanes that'll come with two slots and have a max of five slots with the last 3 being purchasable? Pls

•Sniper rework-what can we expect?

•Star chart rework...pls schedule this for U18. I know you guys pushed it back but I literally have nothing to do in game. Will nodes in the new star chart have multiple lvl difficulty with better rng?

Ex.

Lvl 10-20 10% drop chance of R5 core pack

Lvl 30-50 40% drop chance of R5 core pack

Lvl 60-80 60% drop chance of R5 core pack

Edit-I'm a little drunk I spelled pack as back.

Edited by -Osa-

Question:

We travel through many maps as we progress, but the “why those maps are like this” is lost to newer players that didn’t watch previous streams when you talked about them before they were added.

Could you add a page to the Codex with each Title-Set in the game, something like “LOCATIONS” under the “UNIVERSE” Tab, which shows an image of the Title-Set, explaining why they exist and at the same time putting some Lore into them, nothing significant if you don’t want to but something like what you said in previous streams like when you described the Forests of Earth:

“Grineer Forests:  Found on Earth, these dense jungles are populated with plants genetically engineered by the Orokin to be extra resilient. Attempts at colonizing the planet by the Grineer have been repeatedly thwarted by the vegetation, resulting in various overgrown Grineer structures that can be found during exploration.” (This one I got from the wiki)

It would add a small, but significant meaning to each place we visit.

Can't Wait!

Also:

Q1: Volt and Limbo Rework?

Q2: U18?

Q3: Charging/Melee 3.0

Q4: Any miscellaneous details?

Q5: (Most Important to Me) Sycthe Rework/Buff? I really enjoy playing with Sycthes, but all of them, except for Reaper Prime and Anku, aren't very good weapons. But they are fun, and I would love for some buffs or new mechanics!want you 

And I want you devs to know that I really do appreciate the fact that you are one of the few game teams that I know that actaully listen to their players actively and implement player-suggested changes. Whatever some players may say about the changes you bring, I know that you only want to make the game better for us Tenno, so keep doing what you're doing, 'cause you're doing it great!

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Question time!

1.Any news on Umbra Excalibur?

2.@Sheldon, you said Wukong coming in November. You messed up a bit, right?

3.Any progress on new skins rather than Rhino's?

4.Will Frost Prime get some visual love?

5.Huntress warframe's name?

6.Any plans on doing samurai warframe? Community really wants one.

7.Volt rework. When it's going to happen?

8. Will any of my question get picked?

Edited by VexPrime

Will there ever be planets outside Sol System?

Primed Chamber: Quote from wiki: " DERebecca has stated the following on the topic of people being upset over Primed Chamber being exclusive: "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber mod is Exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced. Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events."
Will it appear as part of the sniper buff? Or will it be in the next operation/tac alert or be buyable from Baro?

Sentinel/Archwing Augment mods
Will we ever be getting those?
Nightmare and Corrupted?

Will the Elytron be easier to get in U18?
Healwing?

U18 this month or next?

Old Tac alerts and Stratos Emblems
For all those completionists out there, will we ever get to replay tac alerts just for Stratos Emblems?

@Scott because I know you love evil things: Regarding Formorian Sabotage, will there ever be infested Formorians. HUHEUHEUHUE!

Are we ever going to get deployable blunts/turrets(like corpus onesa) and ramparts or the ability to repair Ramparts? Or deploy from new landing craft?

Rare Containers having chance for 30/60 min rescouce boosters? 

Ability to change level of mods on items if maxed w/o affecting the mod. (So you dont need mult. copies of mods of diff levels)

Ammo Regeneration Mod for continuous fire weapons. Some weapons could have a mod that acts as a recharging battery pack so that you recharge ammo over time. It could start out as 1 ammo/3 seconds, then 1/s, 2,s, 3/s.

Will sentinel regen ever be buffed? Kubrows have a revive timer, will sentinels ever be able to be picked up? Would it be possible for regen to be on a timer so your sentinel takes a while to respawn instead of respawning once. In terms of reviving kubrows are better.

Will Rare containers ever recieve a special minimap marker for mods like Animal Instinct?

Subtitles for people with hearing disabilities?