The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Q. Sorting, Sorting, Sorting. Is adding an option to sort/categorize weapons in the arsenal something on the radar? I just want to stop guessing/trying to remember what are considered assault rifles, and among those assault rifles which deal the highest of X damage.

Q. Could we have modules for our ships rather than each ship having designated uses? For example, I really love Air Craft X, the Liset, but don't really find its ability to be practical, so I'm kind of persuaded into choosing an Air Craft, such as the Mantis, with a more useful air support rather than my preferred Air Craft.

In other words, I want to be able to pair X air support with Y air craft. 

Q. Any ideas to make weapons, such as the ether weapons that may not have niche stats (Crit, Status or otherwise) play as unique as they appear? Perhaps re-looking at how channeling affects weapons?

Rapier, want it, need it, gotta have it.

As always <3 for the support and for being wonderful peoples.

Edited by Lotus_of_Syn

Towards the beginning of the year, you guys mentioned that you were working on a way to make Quests easier to implement in the game, with community made quests and quests for pre-existing frames being more likely. Is such a method still being worked on or is the Second Dream the dawn of an influx of quests?

Edited by Flamingfighter

Details on Mag rework? Ideas or teasers for nekros or oberon (possible) tweaks?

What about that new sword stance we were supposed to get?

Most importantly: LIMBO, the Rift, and a fix? IS there going to be a Limbo 'revisit?' Are you going to rework the Rift entirely?

Oh, and basalk buff? I personally think they're kinda fun, it's just that the damage they do doesn't really justify their speed.

IDEA: Shield augments? Shields are kinda overlooked, due to how much damage can actually bypass or outright wreck shields. How about a separate slots for 'special' quality given to shields? Think like Borderlands: spike shields to deter meleeing enemies, nova shields that boom when they go out, possible damage nullification shields (smaaall chance). Stuff like that.

And whoever is readin this, I love you lots <3. 

Questions:

-UMBRAS

-Volt rework

-Syndicate melee?

-Syndicate quests

-Reworks on all of the starters... Mag, Ember, Volt, etc. etc.

-Second Dream

Ide-ers:

-New "Duration Drain"

~When a duration ability is cast, it drains energy for that duration, totaling up to what it was before eg. Nyx's chaos; you cast, drain __ amt. of energy in __ amt. of time?

~Allows abilities like Nyx's chaos to be more effiecient when re-casted.

Q) When will we be getting The Chinese exclusives(a date to look forward to) and i have a request for excal umbra infact you amazing deves should give him a dual exalted blade just to mix it up a bit faster fire rate smaller waves i would make it rain all over this game if u did ;)

I'd like to see some new cosmetic arm/leg items that aren't either A: repaints of existing cosmetics or B: Prime exclusives. Also, any chance of ever implementing a method of editing the size/rotation/position of the attached cosmetics similar to how you edit the front/back sigils? Some of the cosmetics are really small on some of the frames and I found only a couple of the chest cosmetics even large enough to notice any visible difference on the frame.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.