The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question. Why Is The Mios Melee Weapon So Hyped?

Monsterwithin

Question

18 answers to this question

The mios hype is based upon the Typhus frame concept from RedSkittlez, for Mios is the signature weapon of Typhus.

I personally will enjoy that weapon as it is, plus this little idea that maybe it's righteous owner may join the game.

And obviously all that is mentioned above.

Edited by Cyriann

Pretty much a combination of everything said above. It's a new melee weapon class. It has a badass design and moves, and interesting mechanics. It has been a long, LONG standing fan concept- a very popular one at that, and I believe it is also related to the even MORE popular Typhus warframe concept. Most simply- it's something new that gives people to do, even if just leveling for MR.

Long time waiting for it, last of the Fan-made weapons and probably it's design and animation. Take your pick or all of the above. The devs seem to be a bit more enthusiastic about this one as well, possible because with its release is the return of Charge Attacks.

To be fair, they also hyped the Chesa kubrow. We don't know, the Mios might have mediocre stats like the Silva & Aegis. 

Long time waiting for it, last of the Fan-made weapons and probably it's design and animation. Take your pick or all of the above. The devs seem to be a bit more enthusiastic about this one as well, possible because with its release is the return of Charge Attacks.

Melee 3.0 or at least charge attack is dropping with the Mios, is this confirmed?

If so I'm more hyped for that than I am the mios!

Because we've been waiting forever.... D:

literally ;-;

To be fair, they also hyped the Chesa kubrow. We don't know, the Mios might have mediocre stats like the Silva & Aegis. 

it most likely will.  everything that has gotten hyped has been rather disappointing.  one of the many reasons why I don't really care that much anymore about hyping things up with this game.

Melee 3.0 or at least charge attack is dropping with the Mios, is this confirmed?

If so I'm more hyped for that than I am the mios!

they said they'd be releasing it before u18.  u18 has the charge attacks, and we should be getting mios next week.  theoretically