Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Spamming

aoguro

Oh dear OP.....

Why are you complaining about other people making your mission/farm runs quicker and easier ? They are doing you(and other newbies) a favor by bringing trash cleaner builds.

If you want to have "fun killing stuff" then do so in a closed group, don't just PUG it out and hope that players who are efficient with their time don't join your game. In PUG, anything goes. Alternatively, just play harder maps where everyone can't 1 shot everything using abilities.(other than ash)

Saryn can't clear trash as easy anymore, im resorting to firequake ember. If she gets changed then i'll just use day equinox. If equinox gets reworked then i'll just change to avalanche frost or antimatter drop nova.

I hate when people ask to nerf certain playstyles.

Ever though that maybe those newbies will go "oh wow, i want to be that strong one day!" Instead of "omg he's stealing my kills in a pve farm game!!!!"

Im actually playing with 6 new guys just now and they are awed by how quickly I can kill things and help them out getting resources so they can start having fun without taking them forever to get through the empty starchart.(No, im not bringing them to draco)

I can only do this because of the time i've put into the game and it's just extremely annoying that individuals such as yourself want to nerf my "reward"(my reward is killing things so easily) because you are just not getting as much action as you'd like in a public game.

Edited by kiteohatto

Difference between Ember and the old Saryn is that she's more than just a 1-button frame.

The problem is everyone is using Ember as a P42W frame. EVERYONE. I havent seen a single player not continuously spam WoF. Even on higher levels it's nothing but WoF spam with Accelerant thrown in as an afterthought.

I don't know what should be done about it, clearly players are lemmings that follow the path of least resistance and must be saved from their own mindless playstyles.

Or not, whatever, lol.

Why are you complaining about other people making your mission/farm runs quicker and easier ?

Why are you twisting people's words?

You want to play a racing simulator. That's fine. Not everyone shares your preference.

Still hoping for a game making system where we can block certain warframes.

Edited by DarkTails

Seriously, with all of the "these people are playing frames in P42W fashion" threads, I'm surprised the topic that perhaps energy is too plentiful hasn't come up more. With efficiency (duration mods now for toggles) mods being ubiquitous on every single frame, ability use isn't treasured anymore. Pads, Trinity, Limbo? (lol), and the glut of energy orbs that are dropped by overabundant trash mobs are the fuel for this conundrum and DE doesn't seem concerned enough to fix these things.

Holy god if ember gets nerfed... She has been nerfed harder any other frame in this game. Makes mag's nerfing like look like nothing. She only recently became playable because of the energy drain type ability change and now you want to take that away? Sorry if you like taking your sweet time during lvl 20 invasions missions some people don't like doing a mission 3-4 times in a row to get something that would take a little less than a week to craft. Keep it up 10o. Might as well completely swap out the first 6 warframes with brand new frames that suit their elemental. Stop throwing bowling balls at people and saying "R U OK?"

What amazes me the most is that people actually care and pay attention to how other people are playing thier frames. 

Maybe I'm the minority here, but when I'm playing in PUGS, I'm not even looking at what you're doing, or how you're playing. 

I could give a $h!t about you, your frame, your weapons, or how you play them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not watching your dazzling parkour moves, or your glorious melee twisting dragon move.

None of it.  Not impressed.  At all.

As long as we get the mission done with relative ease, in the most efficient way possible, press 4 untill your finger bleeds.

When the mission is over, and I'm thinking "wow, that was painless" Thats when i know I was with a good group of quality players.

Not a word was said, we just got it done.  Players were marking rare drops, backing each other up and before you know it, mission complete.

That impresses me.