Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [IC, Invite Only, 18+]

Denny2669

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--- Mindscape ---

"Grandmaster!" Called a soldier stationed atop a wall, holding a bow with a knocked arrow. An exchanged look was all that was needed, before attention was brought back to the captive and the battle raging outside. The grandmaster reached his hand out to the side, and a ring-like disk had flung into his hand from his back, seemingly defying gravity. It seemed to be made largely out of gold, but littered with red markings that briefly got dimmer.

"I do not care for your words, other mine which you'll share with your dreamer." He raised the disk above Edge's head, and slowly he would feel the weight of his shackles leave him, but he wasn't freed. Red faded strings strings extended from the ring's edges, raising the beast off the ground with no effort like a puppet. The Grandmaster's hand would release the disk, but it stood in place, levitating. His hand then extended to the wall, where the disk soon took course, with Edge hanging off it and leaving his muscles numb.

He then turned to his men "All Dax retreat to the gate, and let the shadow wander in this curse-ridden soul. Our task is done."

"Dax... Never heard such a name" All that is left for him to do is thniking and observing, he still can't move on his own and feels more like a captive than someone of importance to them. "That Beauty has to level things up, or else I'm going to tear my out of here... Enigmatic talks can be funny, but not when lives are a stakes..." the arm is coursed by red veins, signaling he looses his patience, slowly but surely.

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--

Mimas would find the snow white ground solid and hard, no different from the black inky abyss.

The tail clangs on the white ground, the Beast smirks and starts moving, fast following a direction on its pure instincts, it does not hope to go anywhere special, all it does is move on to find out where it will find its prey, or its so called "Father", and tear them apart to rule the flesh.

Jean speaks up hesitantly.

"Um...Do you have anything without alcohol? It probably sounds stupid but...There was this incident. There was a half-broken shelf, a sickle, something about imitating soviet dictators. And everyone that saw it is terrified from telling me more. So yeah, I wuld rather not drink."

A thoughtful beat.

"Oh, would you mind if I cooked up a bit of food?"

Sighing, Tara accepted the drink and thanked her. Unscrewing the bottlecap, she pondered for a moment before looking at Shikari.

"Would you mind if I drank straight from the bottle instead of pouring it out?" she asked, swirling the bottle's contents around as she took a look at it. "I don't know how much I need but I have a sneaking suspicion it's gonna be the entire thing."

--- Mindscape ---

Suddenly, without warning, Edge was dropped when he reached the outer side of the wall. His limbs were his again, and his gaze would turn to the army attacking the keep. The number of monsters increased a tenfold, and yet those Dax stood their ground.

How unfortunate thst he was dropped right on top of the scourge.

--

Running through the peerless void, Mimas would start seeing things, images of people and places, though their transparent appearance betrayed they were no truly there. They looked like memories, specifically ones belonging to his host. Some seemed more solid than others, until they shattered on contact with him.

--- The Capital ---

"Pffft, only one bottle? You disappoint me gunslinger." Shikari chuckled, getting the cap off her own bottle with her bare hand.

Then Jean made a suggestion which seemed to delight her "Oh god, please! Haven't had a bite since yesterday. Look in the fridge, I think there's some eggs and..."

... one hour later...

Edited by Denny2669

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

--- Mindscape ---

Suddenly, without warning, Edge was dropped when he reached the outer side of the wall. His limbs were his again, and his gaze would turn to the army attacking the keep. The number of monsters increased a tenfold, and yet those Dax stood their ground.

How unfortunate thst he was dropped right on top of the scourge.

"Finally !" He exclames while beginning his fall to the gaping maws below him. "And if that old coot thought that would be enough to end me..." The claw opens as he approaches, metal plates were launched, yet they grazed over his armor, his falling position, unfazed. "Then he is dead wrong !"

He slams the ground, slashing the beast in front of him and crushing those below him. "BRING IT ON ! I'll devour all of you." The bodies around him start loosing mass in a cacophony of bones being crushed and flesh being twisted, as the material goes to his arm through massive bone tendrils.

What stands around him is a challenge, a horde of plagued beasts, all claws and fangs to bear to try and kill him, yet to him, it is a feast, a rare moment where he can express all of his bestiality, let loose for a moment, devour and consume until he cannot eat a single one more while drowning in blood and gore to his liking.

If he had a mouth, he would be smiling with all his teeth. The Red knight's arm reddens as his claws turn into blood red crystal blades and his eye lights up, all is prepared, all is done.

"Killing time is on."

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

--

Running through the peerless void, Mimas would start seeing things, images of people and places, though their transparent appearance betrayed they were no truly there. They looked like memories, specifically ones belonging to his host. Some seemed more solid than others, until they shattered on contact with him.

Memories of the Prey, why would he see them ? All those concepts they have linked to them, all are things he does not comprehend, and does not care to understand.

He tears his way through them, smiling faces, long and powerful laughs, pain of training, hate of a person, while Mimas isn't interested in them, he though feels their meaning, but doe not care.

His Prey is somewhere, and he needs to find it before the Knight finds it first, or before they find each other.

Having finished the entire bottle in one go within the span of a minute, Tara felt the effects of the bottle hit her like a train... or at least she would have were it not for the fact that she's now superhuman. The feeling went away rather quickly within 10-15 minutes after she swallowed the bottle's contents, leaving her disappointed and feeling unsatisfied.

"Well at least I know now that I can't really get drunk anymore... not on just one bottle of vodka." said Tara, with some amount of dejection in her voice. "That's just a crying shame... Used to be that one bottle is all I needed for a good time."

The rest of the time she spent sitting around moping, spinning her revolvers like she normally does when she's bored.

Edited by MetroFallout

33 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

--- The Capital ---

"Pffft, only one bottle? You disappoint me gunslinger." Shikari chuckled, getting the cap off her own bottle with her bare hand.

Then Jean made a suggestion which seemed to delight her "Oh god, please! Haven't had a bite since yesterday. Look in the fridge, I think there's some eggs and..."

... one hour later...

Annika started slightly when she realised she had been in the... walk-in wardrobe? Dressing room? For at least an hour. So nervous as she was about appearing in a dress, -its just a dress you imbecile-, and the time had flown away. Nervously, she stood  from where she had seated herself on the bed, smoothed out her clothes. She pulled the jacket a little closer to herself, and walked over to the door. She gripped the door handle, took a moment to gather herself. When she stepped through the door, there was no sign of her nervousness. She followed the smell of food into the kitchen, and stood in the doorway. 

"So," she asked after a moment, "how do I look?" Her voice was not trembling ever so slightly. Nope, not at all.

Jean had found some meat, eggs, fresh enough milk, and whipped up a variant of a common french pie. She came out of the kitchen carrying it as Annika came out of the closet. The hot pie's aroma started spreading as she stared at the British sharpshooter.

"Food's ready !  ...Oh, hey Annika. This looks...Really good on you."

She definitively wasn't blushing.

On 03/05/2017 at 8:36 PM, 404Cygni said:

Jean had found some meat, eggs, fresh enough milk, and whipped up a variant of a common french pie. She came out of the kitchen carrying it as Annika came out of the closet. The hot pie's aroma started spreading as she stared at the British sharpshooter.

"Food's ready !  ...Oh, hey Annika. This looks...Really good on you."

She definitively wasn't blushing.

Annika had never really been one who learnt the ins and outs of relationships and their cues, subtle and obvious. One that she did know, however, was that if someone looked at you and blushed, they found you attractive, to a greater or lesser degree. And since Jean's face currently looked like a tomato, well.

She didn't need to be a mind reader to realise what it meant. Though it did add to the awkwardness, since what Jean thought of her currently was right at the surface of her thoughts, and thus easily read, even though she was a Tenno. 

"Thank you Jean," she said, a blush of her own creeping up her neck. She stepped further into the room. "I really wasn't sure how things would turn out. I've never really been one for dressing up," she confessed, "if I needed to be smart, it was for a regimental dinner, and I could wear my dress uniform or mess kit to that. Fashion was never really my thing anyway." 

She fell silent, mostly to stop herself from babbling. Being in a dress was really unnerving her. And she knew why.

--- Mindscape ---
The mysterious man watched over the wall as the beast, once shackled, released it's fury. While a shadow, it still fought like a demon, and he could only shake his head at the sight.

What she sees in them he'll never understand...

With a turn, he headed to join his men in the defense of the castle, leaving the beast to it's cursed glory. The only thing that gave the infected an edge were their seemingly countless numbers, which were only increasing as more fell.

--
Across the field of meaningless memories, Mimas stumbled onto something that may not be as meaningless. His memory, and it seemed much more solid than others.

It seemed to be wandering, slowly stalking, until their gazes met. 

"What... illusion?... by prey?!"

--- The Capital ---
For a whole hour, Shikari has tried her best to unsucessfully have a concersation with Tara. All the while she gave oncasional peaks into the kitchen, watching Jean create good smelling wonders that almost made her mouth drool.
A loud whistle came Annika's way as soon as she stepped out, dress blooming, and it's whistler would speak up once she saw enough adorable blushing.

"Now... that's a woman." she commented "Ready to head into town? Cause I'm not, I have a pie to eat out."

It also seemed like Shikari prepared everything needed for the mission, a green leather purse, fulls of much needed contents, sitting on the coffee table.

Edited by Denny2669

18 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--- The Capital ---
For a whole hour, Shikari has tried her best to unsucessfully have a concersation with Tara. All the while she gave oncasional peaks into the kitchen, watching Jean create good smelling wonders that almost made her mouth drool.
A loud whistle came Annika's way as soon as she stepped out, dress blooming, and it's whistler would speak up once she saw enough adorable blushing.

"Now... that's a woman." she commented "Ready to head into town? Cause I'm not, I have a pie to eat out."

It also seemed like Shikari prepared everything needed for the mission, a green leather purse, fulls of much needed contents, sitting on the coffee table.

"A pie to eat out huh? Sure you don't mean a woman to eat out?" said Tara with a raised eyebrow before snickering to herself with what she said in response to Shikari's possibly innocent innuendo.

Tara herself was ready to go but she decided that she'd partake in the meal as well, she still needed to eat after all.

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--- Mindscape ---
The mysterious man watched over the wall as the beast, once shackled, released it's fury. While a shadow, it still fought like a demon, and he could only shake his head at the sight.

What he sees in them he'll never understand...

With a turn, he headed to join his men in the defense of the castle, leaving the beast to it's cursed glory. The only thing that gave the infected an edge were their seemingly countless numbers, which were only increasing as more fell.

He shattered them, slashing and crushing, blood flowing all over him, Edge's action only spoke bloody murderous intent. He had access to a young and imaginative person's mind to relieve his murderous intents on creatures he was scavenging in his partner, letting him stay composed when working alongside him. But here he could simply let go his shackles and simply destroy without even wondering what the Kid would think of it.

He had been given flesh and could feel the result of each assault, each beast devoured flowing into his own flesh to give him more and more strength, it seems to him that he could stay there, feeding endlessly off of those mindless monsters, experimenting ideas to fight over and over. Yet, he had other business to do, finding someone represented more work than he thought, more so when the person in question is someone important.
In the chaos he had understood one thing, if someone could give him even the smallest of trails, it was either the old coot or that "Beauty" he mentioned. He started to carve his way toward the Dax defenders, finding himself struggling against the flood of monsters gluing themselves on each other to attack him and the Dax, up a certain distance he couldn't advance anymore.

"Play time is over it seems..." numerous beasts fell on him, claws and fangs hammering his armor as he as forced onto a defensive stance, arms protecting his head, he could feel the swarm flailing at him, each strike building more and more frustration toward his position. It is then that he remembered extremely clearly a few images of his host, black jackets scarred by red glowing veins, an evident attempt at containing something and then, black tendrils extending and destroying everything.
An urking feeling instantly built up within him, slowly moving from his stomach to his arm, its veins growing up until the point he couldn't hold anything, shoving away the beasts in front of him his arm felt like it exploded the moment he gained space around him. Massive bones extended from his arm, striking everything around him, jagged points piercing anything in range, the tendrils looked like massive, seemingly bladed, spines ripping themselves out of him to track, kill and absorb everything around him.

In a matter of seconds they had created a bloody territory around the panting red knight, most had retracted while three lingered, they had partially retracted but still remained long enough to give him more range than the claw could, they were motionless as if the strength that inhabited them as second ago had vanished.

He did not understood what had happened, but at least now he knows he can make his way to the Dax, maybe that this time helping them will give him the trail he needs... And also permit him to survive that onslaught.

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--
Across the field of meaningless memories, Mimas stumbled onto something that may not be as meaningless. His memory, and it seemed much more solid than others.

It seemed to be wandering, slowly stalking, until their gazes met. 

"What... illusion?... by prey?!"

The Beast hands close into fists. "What... are... you ? Another... fake ?" It hisses its word as it's tail's tip wriggles in the air almost rotating like drill.

On 25/04/2017 at 6:31 PM, Denny2669 said:

--- The Dark Sector ---

"Oh child, there's so much more you could become..." the man said, before taking a simple step backwards, howlers immediately stepping into his place and taking the bullets.

Hayden ducked just in time as the blade cut the air about their heads, Lephantis screeching as it missed.

The right head twitched, left and right, before the bodies composing it's neck moved and aimed their twisted rifles upon the Tenno, their heads stationary as bullets flew with mild accuracy.

Dmitri's iron skin had great confidence in it's user but he wasn't sure how it would react against his technocyte skin.

He fires his rifle a few more times at Lephantis's scythe head, seeing as it had the most danger, then pulled out his shotgun and fired at the man once more, shouting "You talk too much you old fart!"

Edited by Drakeardian

Annika blushed slightly at Tara's words, then a sly smile slid over her lips.

"That's very nice of you to offer yourself to Shikari, Tara. I think Jean might want to join you," she said, eyes flicking over to the younger woman. "If her thoughts of me are anything to go by, she'd love to join you two." She stepped into the room proper, taking up a position next to the window. She had to move past Jean to do so. "I'm afraid you'll have to count me out though, my interests have never gone that way." Her eyes settled on the coffee table and the leather purse on it mentally trying to judge how much money was inside.

--- The Capital ---

The lack of red on Shikari's cheeks betrayed that her words were far from innocent. She stood from the comfortable couch, following the smell of their meal to the kitchen. The aroma seemed to drill into her nose like it's drawing her.

"Let the kitten be, or we'll have a tomato soup next." she spoke on the way. She also had the decency to bring the food back to the coffee table... about 40% of it. It didn't seem like she was done either.

If Annika were to look inside the purse, she'd find a solid 200 000 rubles.

--- Mindscape ---

The Castle's gate was shut and chained, arrows and knives cutting down all who tried to crash it down. Edge would not be one of their targets, and his help seemed to be completely ignored.

--

"Me... fake? You... are the... fake!" it seemed enraged by it's reflection, stomping it's feet.

--- The Dark Sector ---

The wall of howlers would not budge, but neither would it attack, leaving the Tenno to Lephantis' wrath. The man just softly laughed from behind.

"Judging by your actions, I fear I talk to little..."

The middle head recoiled at the hit, screeching to the walled off havens as the right head focused fire on Dimitri. The left head seemed inactive, bloating repeatedly.

Edited by Denny2669

On 16/05/2017 at 2:46 PM, Denny2669 said:

--- Mindscape ---

The Castle's gate was shut and chained, arrows and knives cutting down all who tried to crash it down. Edge would not be one of their targets, and his help seemed to be completely ignored.

"Hmph, throwing me off alone in the swarm and getting the men to safety heh ? Clever old coot." He was a distraction to the swarm, a focal point for the assault to relieve the Gates of the pressure it was placing on it. He does not mind being used like this when he thinks about it.

"A little carnage never hurts" He thinks to himself as the fight goes on, could he be satisfy his desire for blood ? No he would never find a way to quench such a thirst, embedded within him since he remembered, yet he swore to not give in to it, why ? why when being alone, not linked to the Kid he would not break it ? No one would know, no one would report it to him, but he does so because he believes that giving a single inch to this thirst, would be way too much to have offered it.

He is in a conflict with himself, his origins pushing him to be even more brutal, even more monstrous than what he already affords himself to be, and his link, his host, the one who decided to let him liven to let him in willingly, an anchor that told him to stay closer to humans, to not abandon what little of it he had. 

Even in such a chaos of a fight, his thoughts cannot stop but fight each other to find the answer. And the fight goes on...

On 16/05/2017 at 2:46 PM, Denny2669 said:

--

"Me... fake? You... are the... fake!" it seemed enraged by it's reflection, stomping it's feet.

"Get out... Prey is Mimas's... If you... want... Prey... You die here." The Beast extends it's four arms, fists closed, ready to attack. "If no Fake... What...a' you ?"

Annika picked up the purse on the table, adding her own stash of money to the wallet, giving her a total just shy of 300,000 rubles. She shifted the folds of her dress slightly, making it slight more comfortable. 

"I feel like one of those rich harlots from a telly show," she grumbled, then paused. "Though I guess that is kinda the point." She helped herself to food, eating very carefully so as not to ruin her dress. She may not have been entirely comfortable in these clothes, but she knew that a dirty dress would raise eyebrows.

On 16-5-2017 at 2:46 PM, Denny2669 said:

--- The Dark Sector ---

The wall of howlers would not budge, but neither would it attack, leaving the Tenno to Lephantis' wrath. The man just softly laughed from behind.

"Judging by your actions, I fear I talk to little..."

The middle head recoiled at the hit, screeching to the walled off havens as the right head focused fire on Dimitri. The left head seemed inactive, bloating repeatedly.

Seerena didn't pay attention to the man's words as she glanced at the left head, raising the revolver to fire three shots into it. In her mind she was rooting for Zek to reveal some odd infected trick that might've helped them in this situation. Zek seemed too busy with swearing at the man, although not vocally.

Jean shrugged.

"...So. The big question is : how do we do this? There are a few possibilities..."

She let herself think for a few seconds and managed to find a way to make the pieces click together.

"Okay. Here's one possible way to run this scenario. Annika is a rich lady wanting some extra funds from the casino. Limited weaponry outside of anything you can hide in your...Costume. Tara and I are hired bodyguards, with Tara being the really obvious one. She may have fun twirling her guns and all. Not her infected guns, I believe we want to keep our heads on our shoulders. I'm the security net. If I'm spotted, I've been hired and they better not ask too many questions. Lady Shikari would be rear guard, staying outside for her own safety, warning us if someone unusual butts in. Your thoughts?"

Edited by 404Cygni

On 30/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, 404Cygni said:

Jean shrugged.

"...So. The big question is : how do we do this? There are a few possibilities..."

She let herself think for a few seconds and managed to find a way to make the pieces click together.

"Okay. Here's one possible way to run this scenario. Annika is a rich lady wanting some extra funds from the casino. Limited weaponry outside of anything you can hide in your...Costume. Tara and I are hired bodyguards, with Tara being the really obvious one. She may have fun twirling her guns and all. Not her infected guns, I believe we want to keep our heads on our shoulders. I'm the security net. If I'm spotted, I've been hired and they better not ask too many questions. Lady Shikari would be rear guard, staying outside for her own safety, warning us if someone unusual butts in. Your thoughts?"

Annika tilted her head to the side, considering the plan. "That... could work," she said after a few moments. "Your relatively young and innocent appearance means that people will likely underestimate you. Never a bad thing." She glanced at Tara. "You're definitely right about Tara needing regular firearms over her Tenno ones. Those ones will have the whole Capitol on us in seconds." 

She took another bite of food. "As for hiding weapons on myself, I see how I can without making them obvious. I might be able to get a knife in at best, and it would have to be ceramic to prevent it getting picked up by metal detectors."

"If you don't want me to use my integrated weapons, you're gonna need to give me some guns that I can carry. I think it's safe to say that I would not be able to absorb these new guns that would be handed to me. If there are any ungoverned weapons in your stockpile Shikari, I'll need one or two." said Tara, twirling her revolver as she spoke.

Jean nodded.

"I am terribly sorry that we have to impose on you like this, Lady Shikari, but I do believe that Tara using weapons visibly altered by technocyte would paint a gigantic target on her and anyone associating with her. And then, as I believe the saying goes, "Rocks fall, everyone dies". Do you believe you could be of assistance?"

--- Mindscape ---
Edge would notice an increase in force he has to fight, though it wasn't the constant wave of infected getting thicker, but the soldiers redirecting their fire to areas uncovered by the beast. It was visible they did not care for it. After all, it's just a shadow of a mindless beast, thinking it can become war.

Besides, it'll deliver the message no matter what happens in this realm.

--
The reflection had enough, charging at the real Mimas.
"Prey... is... mine! Not yours!"

--- The Capital ---
"Kitten, it is cute of you to worry about how this could strain my budget, but don't worry, after this night we'll have enough cash to buy what's left of this country." Shikari smirked, displaying complete trust in those who stand before her.

"Guns are in the safe under the carpet. They're mostly small ones. There's even a Derringer, perfect for our queen here. But..." she looked back at Jean "You're going to need clothes. I've got something fitting in the second closet somewhere among the dresses, a real killer suit. Don't worry, I won't peak~"

The selection of weapons would warry from pairs of pistols, revolvers, a submachine gun, to even the small, two barreled Derringer model she mentioned, a rather expensive one by the looks of it. With prepared gear, stylish disguises, and full bellies, the squad of four superhuman women are ready to head into town.

- 30 min later -
When Shikari described the Index as a casino church palace, there certainly is more casino, or used to be. The large building stood out a lot compared to most buildings in town, despite shining much less than in its glory days as to not attract unwanted attention from outside. Though if there would be reports of infected hammering on the walls, the cause would be this place. Lights in every window, noise of people and music at the entrance, though it's just a fraction of what it once was. She found it funny that this would be among the first buildings restored and back in bussiness. It certainly was more lively than the almost empty streets this late, which was more of a good thing, as their attire could make them bright "mug me" signs.

A good distance from the entrance, Shikari stopped them.
"Alright, this is as close as I can get you all. Let's get over the plan again. Get inside, play the honour game with the WIPs, win, and while you're at it, get Davis to... open up a bit. Talk about the future, bait him to tell you what his beloved daddy is planning. Anything else is improvisation. Got it?"

--- The Dark Sector ---
A bullet seemed to pierce right throught the left bloating head, stopping it in it's tracks. It stood completely still for several seconds, before a black bubble started blowing out of the bullet hole. As it grew larger, it seemed like something was growing inside, pushing against the walls.

Hayden was emptying his magazine into the thing, but he wasn't just holding the trigger and spraying. He was looking for some weak spot. All of those creatures had one, like a flank in the enemie's defenses, a dent in the armour, a necessary flaw... which led his bullets to imbed themselves in the bodies of the right head. Eventually, some of the bodies would die, like a human would, their arms falling limp. The ones remaining still focused fire on Dimitri though.

Edited by Denny2669
Forgot the last part

13 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--- The Capital ---
"Kitten, it is cute of you to worry about how this could strain my budget, but don't worry, after this night we'll have enough cash to buy what's left of this country." Shikari smirked, displaying complete trust in those who stand before her.

"Guns are in the safe under the carpet. They're mostly small ones. There's even a Derringer, perfect for our queen here. But..." she looked back at Jean "You're going to need clothes. I've got something fitting in the second closet somewhere among the dresses, a real killer suit. Don't worry, I won't peak~"

The selection of weapons would warry from pairs of pistols, revolvers, a submachine gun, to even the small, two barreled Derringer model she mentioned, a rather expensive one by the looks of it. With prepared gear, stylish disguises, and full bellies, the squad of four superhuman women are ready to head into town.

- 30 min later -
When Shikari described the Index as a casino church palace, there certainly is more casino, or used to be. The large building stood out a lot compared to most buildings in town, despite shining much less than in its glory days as to not attract unwanted attention from outside. Though if there would be reports of infected hammering on the walls, the cause would be this place. Lights in every window, noise of people and music at the entrance, though it's just a fraction of what it once was. She found it funny that this would be among the first buildings restored and back in bussiness. It certainly was more lively than the almost empty streets this late, which was more of a good thing, as their attire could make them bright "mug me" signs.

A good distance from the entrance, Shikari stopped them.
"Alright, this is as close as I can get you all. Let's get over the plan again. Get inside, play the honour game with the WIPs, win, and while you're at it, get Davis to... open up a bit. Talk about the future, bait him to tell you what his beloved daddy is planning. Anything else is improvisation. Got it?"

Annika's face was set in a mask of 'holier than thou'. It wasn't too hard to pull off, being similar to the mask she put on when a man gave her too much attention and she wasn't interested in him. 

Inwardly, she was frowning. She wasn't terribly religious, but it felt wrong seeing a church being dressed up as a casino. 

"Got it," she murmured, then grinned slightly. "Oh this is going to be fun." She smoothed her face back down to its mask, before flicking her eyes over to Jean and Tara. "I'm probably going to spend the night treating you very coldly so... apologies now."

When the other two women were ready, she would start walking towards the entrance 

13 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

--- The Dark Sector ---
A bullet seemed to pierce right throught the left bloating head, stopping it in it's tracks. It stood completely still for several seconds, before a black bubble started blowing out of the bullet hole. As it grew larger, it seemed like something was growing inside, pushing against the walls.

Hayden was emptying his magazine into the thing, but he wasn't just holding the trigger and spraying. He was looking for some weak spot. All of those creatures had one, like a flank in the enemie's defenses, a dent in the armour, a necessary flaw... which led his bullets to imbed themselves in the bodies of the right head. Eventually, some of the bodies would die, like a human would, their arms falling limp. The ones remaining still focused fire on Dimitri though.

Noticing this, Dmitri went to fire on the bodies of the head, knocking away some of the projectiles with his fist as he fires, switching between the scythe head and the Blaster head.

He then quickly reloaded his rifle and keeps on shooting at the bodies! "COME AT ME YOU SON OF A -Insert word that rhymes with witch-" taunted the Lasiran in his native tongue!