Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HOLD ON! What happens in the End?

MetaMortred

Just occured to me, what happens when you completely level up all your wanted warframes, bought all the weapons and finished all the interested cards? what next? whats the end game? I have a feeling that after some point the whole game becomes linear. I mean you own all the weapons, there is no need to get money anymore (problem I am facing now), and you already have leveled up your characters. All this can be done within 1 week of extensive play, which I hear for pro MMO players is nothing. People like Pitu would dominate the game in the first few weeks of the game release and if there is no end game there wont be any reason for players to want to continue and hence there wont be a reason to want to buy plats from you.

Are you planning on adding more Warframes? more levels blocks? more weapons? if so, what are the gaps is going to be between the releases?

man I do think they'll add more missions and other stuffs but guess first things first I do think they're working on the PvP system for the next patch or else why would they be so silent for more than 2 weeks? XD and well, 1 week of extensive gameplay as you mention wont get you everything as you think tho, I'm also stuck on all warframes/weapons unlocked already and fighting the freaking deck to get the last purple card, The Jackal, so well pretty much atm that's as far as we can go

More stuff will come, trust me. This is just beta.. its only "part" of the game, meant for testing. Kind of like a demo, you get to try the game out before its released. Being beta though, means the game isn't fully done, and the more we suggest stuff, and find bugs and issues in the game, the more better it will become, unlike a demo, where the game is almost done, and suggestions won't really matter.

There will be more monsters, cards, probably a lot more cool stuff to come. We just have to wait and find out what more cool and amazing stuff is to come (:

Also, when you've unlocked everything, and are the highest level and stuff, just race to be on teh top leaderboards, help out new members, post on the forums helping people with their questions, work together and have fun with friends. Video games are all about having fun, and with online games you make new friends, and have fun with eachother in an online enviroment in the comfort of your own home! Cant beat that! :)

More stuff will come, trust me. This is just beta.. its only "part" of the game, meant for testing. Kind of like a demo, you get to try the game out before its released. Being beta though, means the game isn't fully done, and the more we suggest stuff, and find bugs and issues in the game, the more better it will become, unlike a demo, where the game is almost done, and suggestions won't really matter.

There will be more monsters, cards, probably a lot more cool stuff to come. We just have to wait and find out what more cool and amazing stuff is to come (:

Also, when you've unlocked everything, and are the highest level and stuff, just race to be on teh top leaderboards, help out new members, post on the forums helping people with their questions, work together and have fun with friends. Video games are all about having fun, and with online games you make new friends, and have fun with eachother in an online enviroment in the comfort of your own home! Cant beat that! :)

True story but then where the heck are hiding the new members u.u' usually end up playing alone on "online mode"... I'm the 5th atm even after couple days off didnt see any changes on people below that so that goes a lil boring when it seems people isnt playing =/

Always playing on US-East server

I'd like to see some changes at certain ranks. As you rank up (not warframe level, but tenno(?) rank) we should be given new missions, which will open the ability to travel to other star systems, possibly enemy controlled systems, or unexplored systems, and eventually at higher ranks, to the enemy home systems...

I'd also like to see an unbeatable end, where even if you fully rank up, destroy the enemy home/boss, etc... Some large ship with A.I.(corpus) or BioTech(grineer), escapes... Fueling the continuing fight, and possibly creating stronger adversaries based on some automatic/randomized generation taking your previous battles as some sort of variables and averaging them with the other players in the match.

True story but then where the heck are hiding the new members u.u' usually end up playing alone on "online mode"... I'm the 5th atm even after couple days off didnt see any changes on people below that so that goes a lil boring when it seems people isnt playing =/

Always playing on US-East server

Depends what time you're playing. The timezone here is eastern (gmt-5) so it might be just there are no members online.. Also its beta and getting a full game might be hard! Maybe get some friends to play open beta in the next month or two when it opens

Depends what time you're playing. The timezone here is eastern (gmt-5) so it might be just there are no members online.. Also its beta and getting a full game might be hard! Maybe get some friends to play open beta in the next month or two when it opens

that's actually only 2 hours difference so no biggies so that's just that some times there isnt ppl around or maybe playing a solo match? dunno also dont think it'll go into OBT in a month or two only....

that's actually only 2 hours difference so no biggies so that's just that some times there isnt ppl around or maybe playing a solo match? dunno also dont think it'll go into OBT in a month or two only....

Alot of people play solo, due to lag, or grinding their stats for leaderboards. Post in here ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/10-find-a-squad/ ) and try to find a squad of members from here to play with!