Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Label weapons 100% accuracy

Kaboodle

Title says it all. I guess I'm the noob wagon here, but I just ground up the credits to get a Snipertron, but when looking at item descriptions, and damage/clip ratios, the Burston was about 300 damage over it per clip, with BOTH having 100% accuracy, so I figured, ok, if the Burston can fire 3 rounds fairly accurately (I'm assuming recoil would still make the 2nd and 3rd rounds not 100%) it's a much better overall weapon. Not to mention there's no mention of base max-ammos so I had no idea how much ammo the Sniper would get, and had run into ammo problems before.

Anyway. come to find out the Burston and the Lex (Both labeled 100% accuracy), don't even hit directly on target for the FIRST SHOT consistently, and the burston spreads about as much as the Braton for the 2nd and 3rd rounds....This is ridiculous. Space age technology and advanced war suits capable of wielding a sword that cuts through steel, and they can't make a weapon accurate enough to shoot 50m without going all over the place? Or the Tenno are so physically weak even within a warframe that they can't hold it steady enough to land 3 shot bursts?

I'm done. Besides the insane grind and all the levels being exactly the same scenery, it's just a chore to login and get the first win of the day and login bonus, add-in that for a CLOSED Beta, usually you'd inject cash-shop amounts so players can actually test new items without grinding for 5-10 rounds. Another suggestion?

Add an estimated/average completion time to missions. They vary so wildly it's insane. Good luck with your game, and I'll probably give it another chance further down the line, but as it is, it's just a chore.

Agreed, I bought the Burston thinking it would be an accurate burstfire weapon, but it was just a peashooter with a long delay between 3-bursts... D:

Realistic Accuracy numbers, at least some that don't imply the weapon is as accurate as a sniper rifle would help a lot. x)

No need to rant this game is in closed beta which means it is going to have a lot of problems and is not going to have nearly all the content it seems your expecting in it. Look at the forum you posted this under, Improving Warframe. Which means input your suggestions here so that they can improve the game, complaining does nothing but create headaches for some people :P

However, i agree with your comment about the description on the weapons not being fully true and i also think the description should change when you upgrade or add mods to the weapons so that you can see realtime stats of its capabilites. This would make it a lot easier to compare weapons and find the best suitable one for missions.

No need to rant this game is in closed beta which means it is going to have a lot of problems and is not going to have nearly all the content it seems your expecting in it. Look at the forum you posted this under, Improving Warframe. Which means input your suggestions here so that they can improve the game, complaining does nothing but create headaches for some people :P

He is suggesting something that improves the game, namely fixing labels on guns to cause less confusion. ;)

He is suggesting something that improves the game, namely fixing labels on guns to cause less confusion. ;)

Complaining about the game being a "chore", levels all having same scenery, and for the game to not issue x amount of free platinum for all players is not creating suggestions to improve the game :P I read his small little bit of improvements on gun descriptions but about 80% of the rest was nothing usefull.

The whole 'dont complain because its beta' excuse doesn't work here because this guy's giving feedback so the devs will know what to work on, which is the point of beta

With the current accuracy of the weapons, I'm certainly finding it a chore to level up weapons that deal low damage per shot or have a low fire rate. The biggest offenders that I've found so far during my play time are the Burston and the Lex.

The Burston's high delay between bursts, coupled with the large spread, makes it extremely difficult to take out targets at range or even land headshots at near-melee distances.The Lex has similar problems, though the time between shots is significantly higher (rightly so, due to the potential damage output).

My suggestion would be to either increase the base accuracy or decrease the amount of time required between shots. It's just pathetic that it can take three or four shots while standing still, aiming down the sights and crouching to destroy even a lowly security camera.

With the current accuracy of the weapons, I'm certainly finding it a chore to level up weapons that deal low damage per shot or have a low fire rate. The biggest offenders that I've found so far during my play time are the Burston and the Lex.

100% Correct.

Honestly, I've leveled the Burston and Lex (mind you the Lex becomes VERY viable after a few levels and if you are a fantastic shot, but in the beginning scoring a dozen headshot for one enemy with 1second shot delay is just hard stuff.) mostly by cutting stuff up with my sword while having said weapon equipped...

Burston is a problem altogether, as others have posted threads with suggestions on its improvement already. I have no problems getting headshots with the Lex however, but I don't expect to be hitting far off targets with a pistol in general (there does appear to be a damage dropoff at range). It is slow, but there are upgrades down the line for its improvement just like every other weapon.

Well if burston is -supposed- to have 100% accuracy, and isnt provideing. Its a gun bug.

If the dev's know the burst is supposed to be a med-short range gun (i.E battle rifle) then its a labeling mishap. Which would be a ninja-fix and low on the laundry list. Because text is easy to fix but not as imposrant as other issues.

The rant part kinda snuck in from the late-night frustration post. I did also acknowledge that since it's a closed beta, I'd likely be giving it another try later on down the line as well. But overall during my play I found few bugs keeping this game down, just content, which is just a time-line fix. I like testing, and right now the only thing it seemed like I was actually testing, WAS the chore of grinding credits/xp, so that's one thing that got into the post.