Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.11.0 + 17.11.0.1

DE_Adam

Care to explain? :)

http://imgur.com/NUJvU3t -Primed Streamline

http://imgur.com/L1p1K6Y- New Primed Mods

http://imgur.com/23jThpQ - Arcanes

I could keep going with the screen shots, but yeah. There's so much lol

I said it before, making them mods and have their own arcane slot is the easiest way to not restrict people to certain cosmetics.

You can only level them with duplicates, purfect

Edited by Cynaris

Holy crap, yes!

ALSO, Check the Codex Mods section... lots of spoilers and placeholders, and even a ton of duplicates.

Well, codex us borked.

Guess DE will just Datamine for us now.

Who knew?

its too late we already screenshotted everything

I might or might not have screencapped the entire mod section of the codex for future reference.

So yeah.

Basically this.

Also I not only took screenies of the entire mod section....

but also the subsections, so I know where each of these mods belongs.....

Oh, and also I took screenshots of literally every single individual mod I didn't recognize the name of. (And some that I did.)

Oh, right, that other thing!

Yeah, you know how the codex shows previews of mods above the console if you're just standing in your liset/manits?

Yea. Screenied those too. Which was nice, cuz some of them were kinda totally unreleased but now we can extrapolate their stats. For every level.

OOPISE.

If you'll scuze me, m' gonna go dump this on Reddit.

"Work smarter, not harder."

:P

Edited by cittran

Some of those primed mods (primed streamline for example) were data mined MONTHS ago, like early this year.   In the case of primed streamline I think its about time they make it available considering they ruined fleeting expertise in most cases.  But I doubt we will see most of those mods that got leaked to the codex today. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

If you'll scuze me, m' gonna go dump this on Reddit.

sigh, would be better if nobody bothered.

we don't need more people thinking those Mods are Mods that the game is ever going to have.

that is not the case.

but they'll think so anyways i suppose, no matter how little people bring them up. derps will be derps.

Aha. Mios, a wanna be Ninja Gaiden weapon with bad chinese game animation... Not going to bother with the stance.

And the primed mods, especially Streamline, where "teased" couple of months ago. It is about time getting that mod. It is ridiculous getting streamline and serrations spoilered and yet getting horrible nerfs on regular gameplay elements, pointing to those unbalanced time/toggle duration crap and the Saryn's destruction.

• Added Archwing, Archwing Primary and Archwing Melee categories to the Equipment section of the player Profile.

You added those while shotguns mods still don't have their own category in the mod views and it was asked for before Archwing was even a thing and has vastly more entries than all the archwings and their weapons combined.

Also with the codex fix when will it be defaulting to sorting by name rather than the less useful variety of default sorting (pending on what you are checking out) it has now?

Edited by Loswaith

Any word on fixing the Penta going through the floor? Since it was "Fixed" in a previous patch, it's gotten 100x worse, especially on Seimeni, prior to that patch, I had never seen it.

Edited by ocnod