The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many China Exclusives

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

Hey everyone I completely understood why China got umbra excal to boost the games sales. I get it I really do. But a 3rd exclusive frame??! Wish we got new frames that often lol. A lot of people didn't even think it was a playable character yet. But sure enough there's a YouTube video, he's already out. The nezha frame. and a ton of weapons :/ it's starting to worry me. How long will China have favoritism?? Yes I realize the excl window is 30 days. But more till we get it... Regardless DE great game and luv you guys!!!

Edited by (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0

They're doing it to increase the game's popularity in China (because if it's not popular, it's a heavy drain), and they're not exclusive. They're coming to us after a short period. Nezha is turning up after the archer, iirc.

We also get the umbras.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

They're doing it to increase the game's popularity in China (because if it's not popular, it's a heavy drain), and they're not exclusive. They're coming to us after a short period. Nezha is turning up after the archer, iirc.

We also get the umbras.

2+ months doesn't count as a "short period" to me.

So basically you are impatient.

It's an ok attitude, sure.

However, to your initial post:

it's starting to worry me.

I don't worry. I'm not impatient. We'll get all of that.

Why do you worry for, exactly? You do know that we'll get them. Are you worried that you will become even more impatient?

nothing made for the china version is exclusive, there is a waiting period of 45(ish) days and after that point it will be added to the global build.

as for some things we still have yet to get i expect that there is a reason for them (i.e. umbra excal is probably waiting because DE want's to add a sort of story to why there is another kind of prime looking frame)

nothing made for the china version is exclusive, there is a waiting period of 45(ish) days and after that point it will be added to the global build.

as for some things we still have yet to get i expect that there is a reason for them (i.e. umbra excal is probably waiting because DE want's to add a sort of story to why there is another kind of prime looking frame)

this I a valid point.

We also get the umbras.

Timed exclusives are still exclusives.  Not that I care, since I primarily play on console anyway.

It's still not an exclusive.

We still get Umbra Excalibur (I think China gets a Prime variant because of Excal Prime, not sure, don't quote me)

We still get Wukong, Nezah, nikana prime, kunai prime. we get everything they get.

They are timed exclusives.

It's just that we are getting the wu kong frame effort excal umbra. Umbra came first. I'm confused. Lol and it's usually wayyy longer than 30 days. But if we do he nezha afte the archer frame, that's not too bad :) please note that this is not a giant complaint. I still love warframe lol

We accept your confusion, but hey, don't get worried because you're confused.

Umbra Prime is not coming to us. It is the only confirmed Chinese exclusive. The Umbra series have not been announced in our version. They might arrive whenever.

Since DE releases frames in alternating gender order, the next Frame in my opinion will be the Archer. Then Wukong. Then a female frame. Then Nezha, who is apparently male.

As for "it feels waaaayyyy longer than 30 days", the limit is 45. And we got the Nanchukus almost exactly 45 days after they were released in China. And we got the Spira as well. DE isn't lagging behind. But the next frame is only coming in U18, and will be female.

It's still not an exclusive.

We still get Umbra Excalibur (I think China gets a Prime variant because of Excal Prime, not sure, don't quote me)

We still get Wukong, Nezah, nikana prime, kunai prime. we get everything they get.

They are timed exclusives.

That's too complex a post. Clear it up so people understand better.

/s

Stop believing in fairy tales people... everyone saying china is getting thing first to promote the game there or because the large player base they have...

Really, nobody remembers who bought more than half of DE? Are you really that naive to think it has nothing to do with that? wake up..

Stop believing in fairy tales people... everyone saying china is getting thing first to promote the game there or because the large player base they have...

Really, nobody remembers who bought more than half of DE? Are you really that naive to think it has nothing to do with that? wake up..

Who gives a damn? Our version of the game beats theirs by a long shot. We just get some things a bit later. There's no reason to get worked up by this because we STILL get as much content as we've always been getting.