The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Void Trader Not Available To All Players?

Radu955

it's a non-issue because the Players that can't access all of the Relays also will struggle to afford to purchase, let alone Fuse, the Mods being sold.

I'm half way through mr 7 and I'm not struggling to afford anything that the void trades is selling. When he first appeared he was on on kronia relay, then after the hotfix he was moved to orcus relay for no reason.

Dragon Nikana is for players with MR8+ too, why do you not complain about it?

theres a difference between a weapon and a relay. tbh no relay should be MR locked to begin with since THEY ARE ALL THE !@#$ING SAME!!! if there was a solid difference in each and every relay then i could understand the lock but there isnt so why have one? hell no one even goes to the other relays except the lowbie ones anyway since there is no one there!!

either make the relays different or remove the stupid lock. ANY player, new or vet, should have access to baro PERIOD

INB4 git levels since im MR10.

False, some people, including me, only go to Orcus Relay specifically *because* it is nearly empty.

oh yay very very VERY tiny amount out people go to high MR relays to do.....? because i cant think of a single thing to keep them MR locked. baro shows once every 2 weeks at random relays and when he leaves what else is there to do at high MR relays that you cant do at lower level ones? its ok ill wait...

F4QnXwK.gif