Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Overload Reactor Alert Not Rewarding Potato.

oceano4

So, I've wasted almost an hour of my time doing this mission twice. 

First time I died and ran out of revives with 2 mins to go, then I guess that Damn AFK counter kicked in, and I didn't get the Potato 

Second time, JUST as we go to extraction, there was a host migration, and I got no rewards whatsoever.

This is just a headsup with how dodgy this one seems to be, other people have had host migrations with about 3 mins left I've seen.

I want to submit a support ticket but I'm worried it will be waste of time, I /really/ don;t want to spend another 20 mins of my life, wasting it on thsi mission for a 3rd time, with the chance I wont get it again. :(

Edited by oceano4

Last I checked, if you're dead in an alert and your teammates complete it, you don't get the reward and the alert gets marked as completed by you, which prevents you from ever getting the reward.  Not sure if that is exactly what happened to you but is a general issue with the anti-afk system.

for the love of lottus i didnt receive my potato blueprint either, so unless it was actually a built potato, i didnt receive anything at all

pd: i didnt died, i didnt got hang up nor crashed, i was all fine and fresh in the extraction until i was back in my liset

Edited by rockscl

for the love of lottus i didnt receive my potato blueprint either, so unless it was actually a built potato, i didnt receive anything at all

pd: i didnt died, i didnt got hang up nor crashed, i was all fine and fresh in the extraction until i was back in my liset

Ya, it was a pre-cooked tater, no blueprint.

Okay, so I did the second one, went okay, got my precooked potato at the end of the screen, but I still had loads of host migrations before I could get not a good game, whatsup with these?

And nope, I 100% didn't get the 1st potato alert.