The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"official" Syndicate Colours

Impulse_Nine

Sometimes I like to go out to battle not just wearing a syndicates sigil but coloured appropriately too.

Thing is, I'm not quite sure what the syndicates colours actually are. The banners they have on the syndicates tab are quite clear but then their weapons are completely different and frequently their operatives are coloured differently again.

Perrin for example:

Banner / Relay implies: Primary colour = Dark blue, Secondary = Medium blue, Energy = Medium blue

Weapons default colours: Primary = Light Grey, Secondary = Dark blue, Energy = Orange

Operative dress implies: Primary = Light Grey, Secondary = Dark Grey, Tertiary = White

So if I want people to know today I am ALL about the Perrin- should I be primarily Light grey or Dark blue? Similarily with Arbiters they are Monochrome Black / Grey / White but their weapons are Dark Teal, with almost Cadmium Yellow energy colour.

Do the syndicates have "Official" colours? Anyone know where I can get a list?

I don't think there's any "official" colors. other then "all of the above", I think you should just choose the relevant colors that you prefer. 

Personally I don't like the brown/orange on the steel meridian weapons so I opted for green instead (who am I kidding, I tend to use almost exclusively greens anyways)

Resulting in a sort of "earth operative steel meridian"

5be7Aba.jpg

But I suppose if you really want to stick with the source material, color your frame like their operatives and your weapons like their weapons.