The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Simulor

Pacheon

Where to start?

Lets talk about the main problem of it: It is a vortex death machine leaving nothing for other players.

Almost instantly killing enemies, aka Mesa / Saryn just in a portable version.

It's ammo consumption according to its massive damage and sucking everything into a mobile vortex leaves no joy for anyone else, since you cannot hit anything properly if 1.) it is lagging (you are the client), 2.) the mobile vortex are placed far away the surface level (melee gameplay impossible) and overall 3.) kills the fun, since you ain't getting any s... to do.

Mesas are no longer the "killed the most enemies"-users anymore, fine.

Saryn got destroyed, was my favorite frame, "fine".

Simulor keeps bugging everyone.

It is the same case like others did before me "I am requesting nerfs about things I've never used".

It is the same case for me. Never using Simulor, keeps getting too populated and so on, makes farming too easy (a point which mocks DE) and enjoy killing stuff -> 3 out of 4 party members (when only a single player uses that weapon) won't do so.

Rethink the mechanics, change that weapon. Do anything what seems to be fine. Down with its damage, get rid of its suck ability, etc.

The Simulor is a horrible weapon. I am assuming you are talking about the synoid version.

The weapon has a very specific purpose which is filled well. The damage it does should be as high as it is considering that it is limited to a 15 meters area. If it was any weaker its requirements wouldn't be justified.

NO!

It requires to be MR 12, cost 125k rep and even if dmg are really good, few people use it so stop complain urself and don't use it.

You've just read the "NERF <weapon>".

Do I have to discuss with you? No, I guess not. Take it serious or just leave this thread, please.

And no one cares about the "how to obtain it" conditions. Mesa is harder to get, and yet it got nerfed. Get used to it, Simulor is the next.

About the "which version of the weapon", that doesn't really matter. The mechanics are the same.

Edited by Pacheon

humm, simulor has high damage but has to build up and it's pretty static, you can focus 1 area but it's pretty hard to cover more directions without losing in damage. so it's useful in defenses interceptions and that's is pretty much it

it has strenght and weaknesses ...i don't see why it should be "nerfed"

Edited by Regar

The simulor... Even the syndicate version of it looks just fine to me?... I don't see unhealthy case of major killing unless you camp in a oneway door....

When there's someone in my squad playing with a simulor it doesn't really bother anyone...
You litteraly have to sit beside dangerous enemies and fill your vortex one by one to get maximum damage...
It's limited to close range, the damage doesn't even scale to weapon that are long-ranged and far more dangerous/abusive...
"Almost instantly killing any enemies" : Like any other weapon that explode maybe, or perhaps, you're fighting very low ranked enemies...
If this guy bother you that much, you may want to get move away from him... You'll possibly get 100% more kill if you're not behind him...

I do not share your experience here. It's not a weapon I see too often, and most people I see with it aren't using it too well (or at all). Even when it's used well, it's far from the most ridiculous weapon out there, and there are other weapons that should be tweaked before it.

Still, the automatic headshot on explosive weapons still needs to get fixed, and that will be a rather large nerf to Simulor (and other stuff) when it finally comes.

...You could just take a Simulor along with Mesa or Saryn. There! All complaints about DE "ruining" your favorite frames gone!

In all seriousness, however, bringing a Simulor with Toxic or Viral on it would be an interesting choice for Saryn's Spores. The mechanics of the Simulor are fine, especially since you have to actually pay attention to use it properly. You know. Unlike the former Saryn or Mesa.

Synoid Simulor does 175-225 damage on merge, so it takes at least two ammo to do that damage.

Penta does 350 damage with one ammo.

What were you saying?

(I will admit it is pretty good when combined with Mirage, but that is about it.)

Edited by DrBorris

You've just read the "NERF <weapon>".

Do I have to discuss with you? No, I guess not. Take it serious or just leave this thread, please.

And no one cares about the "how to obtain it" conditions. Mesa is harder to get, and yet it got nerfed. Get used to it, Simulor is the next.

About the "which version of the weapon", that doesn't really matter. The mechanics are the same.

I read ur post and what you say doesn't make sense that's all. Because of people like you there are a lot of nerfs. You don't like a weapon? Don't use it. You see many people which are using Synoid Simulor? I don't think. 

A lot don't play it because they don't like magnetic proc, don't like gameplay and the range is small.

In this case, ask a nerf for Boltor prime because it's overplayed. 

Seriously use your mind please. :c

I would understand some constructive propositions, after you have actually used the gun for some time.

Not just "Nerf it ! I don't care who or how, just do it".

Get the weapon. Do a solo 40-60 minute t3 or t4 survival, and see for yourself how far will it carry you.

Then you will have +/- an idea how strong it actually is. You'll know the flaws and the strengths.

And then by all means write a constructive criticism, based on own experience.

OP says they never used it.

Dismisses any view that doesn't match theirs.

States that it doesn't matter which version, the mechanics are the same (while true, they have vastly different AoE range and power).

OP has no upvotes.

Main justification seems to be that other things got nerfed, including their favourite frame.

You got my vote, great feedback thread, look forward to the eventual nerf.

Good job!

OP says they never used it.

Dismisses any view that doesn't match theirs.

States that it doesn't matter which version, the mechanics are the same (while true, they have vastly different AoE range and power).

OP has no upvotes.

Main justification seems to be that other things got nerfed, including their favourite frame.

You got my vote, great feedback thread, look forward to the eventual nerf.

Good job!

Smells like sarcasm xddd... Give him a upvote for the effort.

Where to start?

Lets talk about the main problem of it: It is a vortex death machine leaving nothing for other players.

Almost instantly killing enemies, aka Mesa / Saryn just in a portable version.

It's ammo consumption according to its massive damage and sucking everything into a mobile vortex leaves no joy for anyone else, since you cannot hit anything properly if 1.) it is lagging (you are the client), 2.) the mobile vortex are placed far away the surface level (melee gameplay impossible) and overall 3.) kills the fun, since you ain't getting any s... to do.

Mesas are no longer the "killed the most enemies"-users anymore, fine.

Saryn got destroyed, was my favorite frame, "fine".

Simulor keeps bugging everyone.

It is the same case like others did before me "I am requesting nerfs about things I've never used".

It is the same case for me. Never using Simulor, keeps getting too populated and so on, makes farming too easy (a point which mocks DE) and enjoy killing stuff -> 3 out of 4 party members (when only a single player uses that weapon) won't do so.

Rethink the mechanics, change that weapon. Do anything what seems to be fine. Down with its damage, get rid of its suck ability, etc.

You are probably complaining about one person who actually got the gun and gave it the tending love and care of multiple formas into it and despite that persons hard work you want it nerfed cause your weapons aren't upto par, 

Still, the automatic headshot on explosive weapons still needs to get fixed, and that will be a rather large nerf to Simulor (and other stuff) when it finally comes.

Not to mention that when they TRIED to fix automatic headshots they made several AoE weapons/skills UNABLE to headshot at all...

@OP as someone who has personally used the synoid simulor- you are right. Others are wrong. It is OP, it DOES need a nerf. It is completely ludicrous. And for the people that say "It's MR12 and costs 125k Rep!"- something being hard to get doesn't justify it being insanely OP.

1. Never had problems with it, if there are it's a bug or you are playing on a toaster.

2. How so, the vortex only sucks in dead bodies and loot and I don't see why you would melee corpses.

3. Oh so that kills the fun but other AoE nukes do not? 

The Simulor shouldn't be nerfed, especially the synoid one shouldn't. The requirements are high and it's usability is limited.

Oh, I almost forgot.

P386h05.gif

Worthless opinion of someone who doesn't like being inferior.

You admitted yourself that haven't used the weapon and it shows, there are other weapons in the game that can mow down enemies more effectively than the synoid simulor, it's range is nearly melee and it's mechanics are not friendly to being mobile.

Educate yourself before trying to compare something to pre-nerf mesa or saryn.

Not to mention that when they TRIED to fix automatic headshots they made several AoE weapons/skills UNABLE to headshot at all...

@OP as someone who has personally used the synoid simulor- you are right. Others are wrong. It is OP, it DOES need a nerf. It is completely ludicrous. And for the people that say "It's MR12 and costs 125k Rep!"- something being hard to get doesn't justify it being insanely OP.

What needs to be fixed is the Auto-headshots... Not the weapon itself... Without the headshot, the damage would drop down awfully. The range isn't really that great, you end up using 3-4 bullets for every nearby enemies, you have no control whatsoever on the vortex movement or the fusion,long ranged enemies will get the best of you before you even make it up to their feet and start shooting vortex in vortex.

As someone who has personnaly used both simulor version, your argument on the headshot makes sense, the rest doesn't.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX