Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Star Wars:bf. Clones?...

Artekkor

I just realized that i haven't seen any gameplay video involving droids or republic troops. They are literally the only thing of interest to me in SW universe.

Are they in the game? Will they come in the future? Otherwise there ia truly no reason to buy the game for me. Republic ftw!

I dunno why people keep expecting it to have clones when it's not prequel era.

It takes place way after the third movie, when the stormtroopers had stopped being clones ages ago.

Well, previous games managed to have both eras in them. Don't see why second wouldn't.

Guess that game is not for me.

Well, previous games managed to have both eras in them. Don't see why second wouldn't.

Because maybe, just maybe, they want it to not be a rehash of Battlefront 2. It's set during the time of the last three ''original'' movies and leads up to episode 7.

Best to distance ourselves from the prequels anyway, to be honest.

If I have to sit through those "love" segments in Attack of the Clones ever again I'm going to cry.

Because maybe, just maybe, they want it to not be a rehash of Battlefront 2.

Too bad, it would've been better.

Because EA & DICE have no idea what players want.

As i always said, they could've made something amazing just by taking battlefront 2, and adding graphism / better AI / better server and some balance & multiplayers features.

Quite simple, but applying a star wars texture to a battlefield game is even more simple.

Will they come in the future?

If it does, it'll be a dlc for sure.

Edited by Trichouette

Too bad, it would've been better.

Opinion.

Because EA & DICE have no idea what players want.

As i always said, they could've made something amazing just by taking battlefront 2, and adding graphism / better AI / better server and some balance & multiplayers features.

So people hate rehashed games but wanted a rehashed Battlefront 2? lol

Quite simple, but applying a star wars texture to a battlefield game is even more simple.

So is making this comment when it's not even correct.

Even the gun mechanics, the very basic core of the game, are completely different.

Opinion.

An opinion a lot of people share actually.

So people hate rehashed games but wanted a rehashed Battlefront 2? lol

Maybe because unlike other "rehashed games" this one was already very good and only lacked on the point i cited before.

So is making this comment when it's not even correct.

Even the gun mechanics, the very basic core of the game, are completely different.

Not from what i saw.

Also, can i ask you why you are always in EVERY same thread as me and always quoting me to death to say the opposite of me ?

And a lot of people share the opposite opinion.

Maybe because unlike other "rehashed games" this one was already very good and only lacked on the point i cited before.

One could argue the same thing of every rehash if one happens to like the subject matter.

Not from what i saw.

Then you must not have seen very much. Having played it, I know what I'm talking about.

Also, can i ask you why you are always in EVERY same thread as me and always quoting me to death to say the opposite of me ?

Can I ask why you're being so dramatic? I don't remember ever even seeing you before.

Probably got me confused with someone else. And god forbid a person should happen to be active on a forum.

As for "quoting to death", it gives you a total of 1 alert. The separation is for layout's sake to address each point.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Because maybe, just maybe, they want it to not be a rehash of Battlefront 2. It's set during the time of the last three ''original'' movies and leads up to episode 7.

Best to distance ourselves from the prequels anyway, to be honest.

If I have to sit through those "love" segments in Attack of the Clones ever again I'm going to cry.

Sure, the movies were...a thing, clone wars was good but still had too much Anakin in it and was rather cringy at times. But I think that the time of the clone wars as a whole are way more interesting than the one of the empire. Might just be me though as I am in deeply in love with the Star Wars republic commando game and republic commando books by Karen Traviss.

Though I have to say Battlefront with the clone wars era might be a bit hard to do as the CIS would have a advantage through the thin heads of the droids.

And I'm fairly sure a lot of people share the opposite opinion.

I personally prefer the era opposed to that of the prequels. While I can imagine it looking visually great, very close to the movies due to how much they relied on animation etc., it's not mandatory and it'll likely come in the next BF game. It's not necessary to have to tie them all in together just to replicate what the other two games had.

They were still clones. Just as the 2nd game shared that the gene pool was widened to include other species.

If memory serves correctly there weren't that many clones left who were serving as Stormtroopers, regardless of whatever BF2 depicts. Think this was mainly due to the clones having a reasonably limited life span. Though God knows how this has changed since Disney/TFA and how the CW series has ballsed up canon.

Edited by Naith