The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ak-Boltor/dual Boltor?

Kayon15

Seriously hope it never happens.

Same. There is absolutely no reason for it to begin with. Grakata, okay, those are SMGs. But running around with 2 full sized rifles? Unless they have the absolute worst accuracy and recoil of any weapon in the game, nope.

That and as the guy above me said, there's enough iterations of the weapon anyway. We don't need more Boltors. Give use new versions of existing weapons that only have 1 variant (I don't include Event Weapons in that. Normal, everyday versions you can get year round) or entirely new weapons.

Edited by Ceryk

Dual Ogris/Ignis combos. Each trigger pull fires 2 rockets AND 2 streams of fire. (and of course, no friendly fire. Would be just wrong to be hard to aim such a thing.)

Not OP at all.

/sarcasm

Um WTH do you want something like THAT for? As if Boltor Prime isn't OP ENOUGH?

Edited by Kalenath

You're suggesting this only because of the Twin Grakata I assume.

The Twin Grakata were insanely high in demand, due to the existing Clem meme, also they were small enough (at least compared to most primaries).

Like people have mentioned, Boltor already has two improved versions, and two other matching weapons. 

If there were to be more 'Twin Primary' weapons, I'd put my bet on...

Dera. It's small, and almost pistol-like, and though it does have an improved version, it's not obtainable anymore and few people even got it.

no. just no.

while I am normally in favour of any new firepower to level up for the MR (and for collecting purposes), the Boltor is already the weapon family with the most favouritism.

let's see, we have the regular Boltor, fair enough, and a Boltor prime. we also have the Bolto and AkBolto pistols, making it a family, then we have the Telos Boltor (which wasn't really needed), and the Telos AkBolto (even more Boltor). then to top it off, we have the Boltace Tonfas. and it won't end there because Syndicate melees will eventually be a thing, giving us the inevitable Telos Boltace.

Boltor

Boltor Prime

Telos Boltor

Bolto

AkBolto

Telos AkBolto

Boltace

Telos Boltace (eventually.

that's 7 weapons all in the same family, 8 if you count the Telos Boltace, which we all know is gonna happen. this family of weapons has already received enough attention, and it's time for some other weapons to enter the limelight. NO MORE BOLTS!

no. just no.

while I am normally in favour of any new firepower to level up for the MR (and for collecting purposes), the Boltor is already the weapon family with the most favouritism.

let's see, we have the regular Boltor, fair enough, and a Boltor prime. we also have the Bolto and AkBolto pistols, making it a family, then we have the Telos Boltor (which wasn't really needed), and the Telos AkBolto (even more Boltor). then to top it off, we have the Boltace Tonfas. and it won't end there because Syndicate melees will eventually be a thing, giving us the inevitable Telos Boltace.

Boltor

Boltor Prime

Telos Boltor

Bolto

AkBolto

Telos AkBolto

Boltace

Telos Boltace (eventually.

that's 7 weapons all in the same family, 8 if you count the Telos Boltace, which we all know is gonna happen. this family of weapons has already received enough attention, and it's time for some other weapons to enter the limelight. NO MORE BOLTS!

we need more things to pin our enemy to the wall... where's our PileBunker Launcher ? *has been kicked to the space*

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...