The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Luck With Rng

Magnulast

I mean, we all have luck right? 

Anyway, I heard that RNG is really bad, for rare parts and stuff but...I've never experienced bad RNG after update 12.

I don't know about you guys, but is RNG really that bad? It's not that it's horrible, I never tend to have bad luck when farming. For example, I helped a alliance mate to get loki prime system via sabatoge, the first try I got 2 loki prime system bp. Likewise with trinity Prime, I only had two faulty runs, The pherliac bp, only took me 3 tries more after I got all the parts that i needed to make the bp. Atlas took two faulty runs to get all his parts.Equinox took only three faulty runs to complete her. I mean, do I even have extremely good luck? Or is that, I am good luck? The thing is I never have a defined goal, except when doing mission types I hate, Like defense, or survival. I usually give up, on the second/first try, If I don't get it. And for some reason, I got a streak of Covert Lethality on ceres lex, I think I have around 5 now....spare...maybe that's too much...The only mods or things, I'm headed for really is mods that are hard to obtain...like adhesive blast. I usually buy them for cheap, since I don't like farming. Likewise, I buy what I hate farming for, I play missions I like and have good luck. I'm planing to attempt to get the vectris prime stock, but it's a survival, so I hate it.

In other words: 

I have good luck with rng(I think.), and I hate survival and defense. Buy stuff, that comes from Defense, or Survival.

Edited by Magnulast

You're a lucky exception. I've spend hours and days on T3 Survival for frost, nova and ash and all I got was forma bp, forma bp, forma bp.

I think I've only done 3 t3 survival for 40-20minutes...I dislike survival.

Edited by Magnulast