The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Opens! [Megathread]

DeadPrime

Ah well, the exclusivity of the misa had to end some day.

this just paves a bigger road for founders.. soon people will be begging and crying again for  founders exclusives but wait.. there exclusives arent they?.. thats what i thought misa prime was and now i was wrong. i pray to steves pink shorts that im wrong

this just paves a bigger road for founders.. soon people will be begging and crying again for  founders exclusives but wait.. there exclusives arent they?.. thats what i thought misa prime was and now i was wrong. i pray to steves pink shorts that im wrong

and i dont see why founders should be considered special.

you guys started the game earlier and paid the first cash for excal p. great job. thats been done and dusted so we can all move on now.

Kinda surprised people aren't hyping the return of the Prime Extractors. With the mobile app coming soon(ish) those will become much more useful.

And about Misa Prime, what are some of you worried about? It'll probably play out like it did when Ember Prime was released. you'll see them a lot for a while, then they'll slowly fade away. You'll be a special snowflake again soon enough.

Hopefully with its re-release it'll get that PBR treatment it needs.

I initially was... then I realised that they're just the Primed extractors.

Not the Primed 'Distilling' extractors that brought in rare resources

Frost market crash!  The people holding onto frost parts have to be pissed but not as much as someone who recently forked over a grip of platinum...

You can quote me on this. Markets work this way. When you bought it, it became an arm's length transaction. You paid what you believed was a fair price in exchange for an item.

If the prices changed after that, the buyer/seller do not get entitled to a refund because the deal conducted was non-fraudulent or misrepresented in any way at the time of transaction.

Some in game examples. Those who sold Tempo Royale for 300p right before Baro released it and brought it dow to 30p. And some real life examples. Those who bought houses in the US right before the subprime crash left their houses valued at 1/2 what they paid.

Conclusion. Timing sucks but deal with it. I hold alot of frost/ember prime parts. If you are scared of market movement, hedge your risk or stop speculating.

They should really keep those item drops in game afterwards.

If it's really such a big deal to make an item extinct before re-selling it, just make it a ridiculously low drop chance.

The new Void should support this, and no more of this "dilluted droptables, gotta vault stuff" BS.

If you are in my situation, you probably already own Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime, but not the Prime accessories. It would make sense for those that already own them to have the option of purchasing a pack with only the accessories (Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, and Frost Prime Avatars) 

I think that they should simply add a 20$ pack (1/3d of the highest tier package like the PA)

Then put like 1 month of credit/affinity booster, misa, and distillors. It seems the most fair to me.

DE still does not understand that there is a huge market that wants the misa but refuse to pay for the whole pack for it. And I dont blem them it's milking the fanbase.

Thing is DE as formally stated that PA exclusives can return. And have stated formally that Founders will not.

so yea they can talk all they want its never going to happen.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

I love how everyone is complaining there isn't just an accessories bundle when this entire pack costs the same as the prime access accessories pack. not to mention despite it being basically the same price you still get all 3 primes or 1 warframe slot and 2 weapon slots if you already have them, 1000p, and the accessories. and frankly I think its stupid that people feel so entitled since they are a fan that they should be able to get the exclusive skin for less. you realize everyone who bought the prime access that had this Syandana and extractor didn't even get the option of an accessories pack, they had to buy the max tier prime access or they didn't get the syandana. so your asking for it for less then $50 is kinda insulting given the fact that the people who got it the first time around had to pay $150 roughly for it. wow you are really rude. I have everything except the Misa Prime Syandana and I still plan on buying it.

Edited by unsiezer

now something that people should ask is why only ps4 players get a little extra item when they pre-order and pc/Xbox one don't get anything(despite paying the same). they could do a frost prime oriented HUD/Something for xbox one(sorry i don't have xbox one so I don't know if they do that like ps4 does). and for Pc maybe do a prime windows theme that makes your windows start menu and stuff look all orokin/warframeish or something.

eureka seven was such a good anime, all dem feels.

nothing to add to discussion, though "frost market break" means droppin from 500 to 350 and scalping continiues. But no biggie, I'll just farm it in december. And in meantime I'll set up information campaign in trading channel to mess with people.

Sooo.... how long is this going to last? Just curious. So are they going to keep taking a prime away and replacing it with a new one then eventually put it back in the game again or is this just some temporary thing? It's just eh.. it doesn't effect me since I have all the prime items I wanted before they were removed but I just want to know the point of it.

Not being able to buy separate items is a real disappointment.

I was ready to spend some plat/money on Misa Syandana but 60$ for 3 items that I already have (frost, latron, reaper) and 2 that I don't need (avatars, extractor) is a dealbreaker for me.

Edited by tehgreg