Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ghost - Storm] IX Legio - Experienced & active Clans only

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

Welcome Tenno! From Ares Knightmare experience on Warframe, here comes a new challenge.. IX Legio

WUrxNDE.jpg

Rules

• MR10 and above members (15 days spent ingame at least), some exceptions could be made but still thats a rule anyone must deal with
  • No contributions needed to Alliance vault, keep the credits in the Clan vault (same for Specters)
  • 15-20 days inactivity limit to keep the Clans active enough
  • Recruiting is limited to Ghost, Shadow and Storm Clans
  • NO trade in Alliance chat, NO argues
  • We ll talk about Dark Sectors when we ll get more infos about em coming back
  • If your clan is partially active no problem, we are looking for Clans with at least 50% of activity rating

We dont mind to fill any Alliance spot, we care more that the few Clans in are active, mature & experienced.

The Alliance health depends from the Clans health so no one will be left behind.

Contacts

Spoiler

• ☆ KrakenUnchained
  • ☆ DrBlubber
  • ☆ Johns_the_Q
  • ☆ Ruskohaukka
  • ☆ Boy_Joker

Edited by (PS4)KrakenUnchained

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jedi Nation,

All of my members are 21+ in age, We are  mature players looking for a mature alliance. We might not be a very big clan but we are very active, and only accept active players. That means if you are offline for more than 1 week you are gone, unless otherwise. 2 almost 3 of us have every prime/ frame. We are known for farming and trading. Just looking to expand to more than just a clan. Hit me up with a reply if you accept, which I hope you do. Msg me about more info or if interested in joining. must be MR 5+ and active. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)xThEgRiZzLyX said:

Jedi Nation,

All of my members are 21+ in age, We are  mature players looking for a mature alliance. We might not be a very big clan but we are very active, and only accept active players. That means if you are offline for more than 1 week you are gone, unless otherwise. 2 almost 3 of us have every prime/ frame. We are known for farming and trading. Just looking to expand to more than just a clan. Hit me up with a reply if you accept, which I hope you do. Msg me about more info or if interested in joining. must be MR 5+ and active. 

Hey mate welcome, get a look to the OP post, there are some rules and standards, let me know if you guys fit with em

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...