Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

thx DE

But

PLEASE !! U MSUT CHECK THIS THREAD ABOUT NYX !! Scott said in livestream 5 he WANt more Specific Feedback about Nyx ... and here you go .. you got it Scott !!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40146-help-fix-nyx-that-rhymes-need-devs-to-notice-asap-wow-over-50-rep/

Just Fix Nyx .. My God.. am not saying make new frame just Fix Nyx !!!

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

Thanks for the hotfix.

Just a little question regarding the account reset?

I just recently purchased Founder Package (That included 1200 some Platinum), and additionally 575 or so.

If I reset my account, will I regain all the platinum and that? Or will my ADDITIONAL PURCHASE of 575 Plats be gone?

Sorry for a silly question, but I am confused xD

Sincerely,

Chunky. 

All Plat you've ever had on your account will be returned (even the 50 plat everyone starts with) At the cost of everything being reset on your account meaning you'll only have your starter frame and weapons which will be "unranked."

Edited by Zzz702

Hotfix 8.0.6

[...]

Changes:

- Couches have been repossessed from all Tenno Dojos. The Tenno told us “these aren’t ninja enough”, so we are working to decorate appropriately in future.

[...]

I think that means we'll be having a bar and cool drinks finally.

Will the people that received the honor of the lotus daily reward early be able to use it?

I was given a 50% off next platinum purchase as a daily reward the other day when it was accidentally released early, I just wish I could use it.

I think you have to send a ticket saying that you got one before the hotfix. 

Oh, by the way, what kind of discount are we talking about ?

"You get 20% off by your next purchase!" - Vouchers ?

Do we need to use them? Or are they removed automatically when buying bundles ?

Hmm.. I read somewhere that the discounts are from buying platinum, not buying from market with platinum.

Thanks guys!

All Plat you've ever had on your account will be returned (even the 50 plat everyone starts with) At the cost of everything being reset on your account meaning you'll only have your starter frame and weapons which will be "unranked."

You will get back the free platinum that you got when you made the account + all the platinum you bought after that, including the ones from the founder package.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS..

Never have I seen a developer fix small bugs which create a lot of frustration for players so quickly, normally they are just left because they can't be arsed to clean up their code and are left in the game for years to deal with.

Awesome job, definitely glad I purchased the pack to support the team on this game, keep up the good work!!