Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, noticing the following:

Kunai

- I know it's a task, it will be fixed!

Rhino Stomp & Frost Freeze

- Looking into threads about this for more details.

Reset not working?

- Web programmer is on it!

Thank you very much for the update :D

I just recently finished making my Dethcube, and i'm running into an error where I cannot claim him from the foundry. 

(Nor can I sell my sentinels, if that was ever an option in the first place.)

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/56215-no-room-for-my-dethcube/

I've noticed another user has a replica of the same error, here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/56225-cannot-claim-dethcube-from-foundry-help-please/

Is this a bug from HF 8.0.6?

ok so you fixed the issue were people can use steam wallets to purchase platinum if you made an account via warframe.com but there is still the matter in which some people chose to download it via steam and cant use Ultimate Game cards to purchase platinum that way. So kudos to fixing 1 part of major 2 part MONEY issues i amsume you are working on the second half by now but its still a major issue to those with steam activated accounts.

- Added a chance to win discounts on Website Platinum Bundles to the daily login rewards!

Really? this is pure sh17! Just push to buy plats, wasn't it better and more user friendly to give discounts to buy from the shop with plats already earned???

Thank you, just not sure how adding platinum discounts to login rewards will be received as it lowers chances of getting potatoes or forma.

Probably better to just replace a reward like gun experience with platinum discount.

I agree with this completely.  I understand platinum discounts are designed to get people to start buying platinum, but if if it doesn't apply to Founder packs, it will be useless to me.  I'm building up to Grand Master, slowly but surely.  I guess it would mean more to others but I would be mightily disappointed if I got one as it is.

I will say it would be more meaningful if the discount never expires and especially if they are cumulative (perhaps with a maximum % discount). 

Of course, I already log out with whatever equipment I am leveling just in case I get items experience.  I would far prefer to get a platinum discount than 10k credits, ammo, or item XP. 

The rest of the hotfix is fantastic, imo.. even the fist for corpus melee on defense missions.  ;)

Edited by Crawlspace

Hotfix 8.0.6

Additions:

- Added a chance to win discounts on Website Platinum Bundles to the daily login rewards!

Fixes:

- Fixed reloading and charging being cancelled by sprinting on charged weapons.

Thanks for hotfix! But i got discount item (Lotus Grace, 50% discount for next Platinum purchase) from login reward two days ago. So, if they were added only today - I haven't this reward, right?

Srsly I don't know why we aren't getting and confirmation on this.

Some issues take a lot longer to fix than others, I'm not sure if this post (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/) will cover your current concerns. If not please go into more detail on your meaning of "loot tables" or link me to appropriate thread.