Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Alt Helmet] – Excalibur – Grail

TJLaw

Spikes are a  bit much imo. Would do just as well if not better without them. 

On the plus side it looks like a dragon's head, yes please!

Same. It looks just a little too armored and non-organic all throughout. If he minimalized it a little more I think it would fit much better with Excalibur.

Hey guys, Thanks for the reply's :D. I think your right about the spikes. A bit to much so ill take them out. I'm still fiddling with the design of it. Ill try to get more of the Organic feel and simplify some things a bit.

cheers 

From which anime does this ^ cones from ?!

That's hilarious I want to see more.

In all seriousness,maybe in fact the little spikes on the back are a bit unnecessary but... Ho well it's design.

It comes from Gintama. It's called "No more movie thieft."

From which anime does this ^ cones from ?!

That's hilarious I want to see more.

In all seriousness,maybe in fact the little spikes on the back are a bit unnecessary but... Ho well it's design.

This not coming from an anime, it's a campain against video recording in Japan. I saw this in Kara no Kyoukai

Edited by Siolith

IMO it has a bit too much detail.

In the guide it says "Our art is realistic, but not overwhelmed with high.frequency detail. We try not to obsess over skin pores and when we do it often takes away from the aesthetic."

Otherwise, your modelling skills are amazing. I would try to fuse some of the plates together, make it look like the flesh was stitched together over a technologically advanced frame, unless you're intentionally going away from this theme.

Hey Lukap99, Thanks for the Crit, I really really appreciate it. I have been slowly toning things down. I actually got rid of some things and already starting to fuse some of the plates together.

Ill have something to show in a bit~